Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i don't think any goddess will join the harem, and if someone will, for sure isn't the mother. we are near the end of chapter four and barely touched the problem of the divine being, i think will be a focus for the chapter five.
I'm more interested in their shards and how those shards might help a few members of the harem live longer.

Imagine how much fun super powered Cumdump would be.

Reactions: NG12345

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm more interested in their shards and how those shards might help a few members of the harem live longer.

Imagine how much fun super powered Cumdump would be.
soul shard can be split in many fragment, probabily the divine shards works in same fashion. i think wendis need a large one for making the body work right, but for attain immortality the smallest shard is enough.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So its been a couple days since I started playing this game again, I have managed a couple playthroughs of varying degrees and now have another question, Anyone got a link to a guide for what can be called an optimum guide(all the right choices, best investments, best outcomes for events such as BFY and TAW, etc.

My current playthroughs were a blind one where I gave up after BFY when I got a shit score, one where I went as far as zhiritania but gave up as I realized that I made some proper mistakes due to a lack of understanding of certain aspects, A cheat playthrough where I just did whatever I wanted and finally a walkthrough playthrough where I followed the wiki walkthrough as best I could. However, that being said, I am now wanting to see if there is a walkthrough that provides the most optimum route in the current content, as stated above, best choices for actions, best outcomes, best investment options(w/o cheats), best relationship values i'm able to get in order to get the best of the prior mentions, etc.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
So its been a couple days since I started playing this game again, I have managed a couple playthroughs of varying degrees and now have another question, Anyone got a link to a guide for what can be called an optimum guide(all the right choices, best investments, best outcomes for events such as BFY and TAW, etc.

My current playthroughs were a blind one where I gave up after BFY when I got a shit score, one where I went as far as zhiritania but gave up as I realized that I made some proper mistakes due to a lack of understanding of certain aspects, A cheat playthrough where I just did whatever I wanted and finally a walkthrough playthrough where I followed the wiki walkthrough as best I could. However, that being said, I am now wanting to see if there is a walkthrough that provides the most optimum route in the current content, as stated above, best choices for actions, best outcomes, best investment options(w/o cheats), best relationship values i'm able to get in order to get the best of the prior mentions, etc.
I'm not actually sure if an "optimum" route is possible. It's literally impossible to get every single "best" outcome in every situation, like mathematically impossible. The game is very much about trade offs e.g. what order to research stuff in, which investments to make etc. The wiki can present information about the consequences of each choice. But ultimately the "optimum" route comes down to you and your choices. Your optimum may not be the same as my optimum.

Reactions: NG12345

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

an 'optimal walkthrough' don't exist, you must make some choice and sacrifice something.
said that, this is my most optimized playtrough:
it's a unwhored qum, 'saner' altina and reshaped varia run. you can achive near all the best thresold for the whole game. you can follow to the synod without problem, but in the last update it is added a dialogue letting you cap the rp with a character, this open a couple of possibility before barred, but i need some time for check if it's worth change the plans. for now you cannot open the optional dungeon in this iteration (don't think i change that, because open in the next iteration don't make you miss "unique reward") and any new update can force you to change a big optimization's chunk

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
Hello everyone , does anyone know what are the latest 4, 5 scenes added? Sex scenes in tls are hot, specially anal ones. I hope Sierra added some since i last played

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As someone who really, really doesn't like Ginasta the ending part with her in made me lots happy.

I was worried for a while she'd end up in the harem now I don't think it will happen which means my hopes for combat party Sabitha are still alive.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
As someone who really, really doesn't like Ginasta the ending part with her in made me lots happy.

I was worried for a while she'd end up in the harem now I don't think it will happen which means my hopes for combat party Sabitha are still alive.
if sabitha will join she will go in the 'other' category. and after the last scene... ginasta joining is far more probable now.
i don't want be the kill joy but...

Reactions: demoka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if sabitha will join she will go in the 'other' category. and after the last scene... ginasta joining is far more probable now.
i don't want be the kill joy but...
Any chance of her toning down that sanctimonious self righteous attitude?

I thought she'd be great as an antagonist but as a member of the harem .... I don't feel it. She's fine in small doses but her attitude grates on me. Constantly harping on at Simon for his power yet she's constantly getting more and causing just as much, if not more, damage than the Incubus Kings have.

I had a little hope that Sabitha would join the harem but I don't see it ever happening. Simon likes to help too much and she was forced into that body, he's more likely to free her than fuck her.

The only thing to do with the harem i'm really looking forward to is getting Carina's lock in event.

1 minute I think she might leave, next she loves everyone, then she's on edge again it's driving me nuts. I wouldn't mind but she's my teams top healer, without her i'd have to do a lot of fiddling but there are no other characters that have her defensive buffs, cleanses and party wide heals. I'd be kinda lost if she left but I can't settle until I get her 100% lock in.

While I have your attention, I see your name a lot and figure you know quite a bit of what's going on. I read somewhere that Aka's personal weapon will be getting an upgrade at some point, is there any word on Varia's weapons getting the same?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Any chance of her toning down that sanctimonious self righteous attitude?

I thought she'd be great as an antagonist but as a member of the harem .... I don't feel it. She's fine in small doses but her attitude grates on me. Constantly harping on at Simon for his power yet she's constantly getting more and causing just as much, if not more, damage than the Incubus Kings have.

I had a little hope that Sabitha would join the harem but I don't see it ever happening. Simon likes to help too much and she was forced into that body, he's more likely to free her than fuck her.

The only thing to do with the harem i'm really looking forward to is getting Carina's lock in event.

1 minute I think she might leave, next she loves everyone, then she's on edge again it's driving me nuts. I wouldn't mind but she's my teams top healer, without her i'd have to do a lot of fiddling but there are no other characters that have her defensive buffs, cleanses and party wide heals. I'd be kinda lost if she left but I can't settle until I get her 100% lock in.

While I have your attention, I see your name a lot and figure you know quite a bit of what's going on. I read somewhere that Aka's personal weapon will be getting an upgrade at some point, is there any word on Varia's weapons getting the same?
after discovery of her existence is the same of the shards, inner mechanism of the reality i think she will go under a painful reevaluation of her life, the 'tyrants' she fight are no more 'tyrants' but another cogs like she is. i think she can go very down to the point to try to kill herself. the simon's fight against some of the reality's law can be very appealing for her, now.

after xestris advice for simon to search demonic help (and a must be a intelligent demon) i was thinking about sabitha. she is the best candidate for that. the FL had broken her mind to some degree, and restore her can be an worthly goal. [there is a suspicious research in the new batch tied to demonic understanding] probably simon can achive it only bind her to him (similarity with altina condition)

carina character had grow near zero from the time she join to this point of the story, i hope she can exit from that box. it's obviously tied to the discovery of the divine because she was guided for near all her life and the chance she leave the party is less then zero. and don't think SL reuse the same situation of hilstara, wil be boring.

aka custom dagger is crafted in the middle of chapter one, the stats of the weapon are no superior compared with a drudge dagger. varia blades can be forged in late chapter 3 for dominate varia and chapter 4 for the reshaped one and are better of any 'normal-buyable blade'. i find improbably will update varia's blades. based on the dialogue recovering the crystal of stability aka will require one to build her new dagger (but i don't think before starting chapter 5)

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
@Avaron1974 She's basically a more sour version of Simon that got all the power she needed to "Fix" things but is wondering why she can't fix anything with the power she was given because she is alone and only resorts to "Brute Force" to resolve her problems facing any problem that could be solved by talking as "corruption" which unironically makes her the most powerfull source of corruption in her world heh!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974 She's basically a more sour version of Simon that got all the power she needed to "Fix" things but is wondering why she can't fix anything with the power she was given because she is alone and only resorts to "Brute Force" to resolve her problems facing any problem that could be solved by talking as "corruption" which unironically makes her the most powerfull source of corruption in her world heh!
Going by what the Fucklord said....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How do you reserve the ethnic tensions in the OE?

I've spoken to everyone at the castle and city but every time I go back to the office Simon says he'd just make things worse. Not sure what I've missed. It's day 82. The walkthrough doesn't say how to trigger it so I just presumed it's something you come across if you ask the right person like the rest but as far as I can see I've spoken to everyone so I'm at as a loss how to solve it.

Edit. Ok I was able to complete it, don't know what I did research orc breeding maybe. Now she tells me to go to the office and talk to the one that runs it but nothing happens she just tells me I was a help. There's suppose to be a scene. What have I done wrong?
every topic in the library increase a "succubus lore" score (+1 for each topic), for resolving that petition you need a score of 5 or more.

for the scene you need to help all the office worker (the three in the 2°F office, the one you had chased in the palace) and all the petition in the 1°F office: supply line, noble snubbed, ethnic tension, orgy order and the lamia one. (the lamia require you bring the letter of the prisoner back to her friend) [if for the orgy order simon say:"...I'm not sure this solution is adequate, but it's better than nothing." you have falied the task and cannot unlock the office orgy, if he say:"There, that should make them all happy enough." you are good] and stop the smuggling problem (talk with the succubus near a crate and some pillory in the left of the harbor)

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
aka custom dagger is crafted in the middle of chapter one, the stats of the weapon are no superior compared with a drudge dagger.
No, the custom dagger gave hit/crit/evade bonus according to description. That is unique according to wiki equipment list.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
No, the custom dagger gave hit/crit/evade bonus according to description. That is unique according to wiki equipment list.
yes, but this bonus are small, the other custom equipments are far better compared the equip you can buy.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes