Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, I sure missed that event where Ginasta went and pillaged a third of a continent, or enslaved and abused a country to the point that no one except her could have sex.
Her smashing her way through a city that didn't ask for her help, going to war against the Fucklord alone which will lead to all those she "freed" being punished worse than they were because she was too stuck up her own arse to work with Simon. Attacking the Incubus King alone and pissing him off to the point where he started smashing up his own base killing who knows how many succubus along the way. Leaving either a city defenseless during the Fucklords attacks because she wouldn't work with Riala to help others.

Just because she isn't acting like a warlord on a rampage doesn't mean her actions haven't caused widespread damage.

That country full of people that can't have sex with anyone but the Fucklord would have been liberated by Simon in the upcoming war. Not only did Ginasta not save anyone but she would have got those that helped her punished even more than they already were.

She hasn't helped anyone, not a single person, only made matters worse for everyone.

Now not only has she made things worse but i'm going to be forced to juggle around an entire war based around rescuing a character I despise because I doubt letting her die will be an option and if all other events are anything to go by it's all going to be score based which means resources that would otherwise have been used in the war will now be used in a rescue attempt I have no interest in.

Yes, it's a personal issue, I hate her character. She causes problems everywhere she goes and she's a liability.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Just because she isn't acting like a warlord on a rampage doesn't mean her actions haven't caused widespread damage.
I am not going to ask you not to hate her, even if I find it a bit ridiculous. Everyone has their own taste, after all. But saying "Oh, she broke and entered into Yhilin Palace, literally caused as much if not more damage as Incubus Emperor" is just straight up wrong.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am not going to ask you not to hate her, even if I find it a bit ridiculous. Everyone has their own taste, after all. But saying "Oh, she broke and entered into Yhilin Palace, literally caused as much if not more damage as Incubus Emperor" is just straight up wrong.
Read the whole post. She didn't just break into the palace, she attacked the city that was their wording "we're under attack£ meaning she attacked innocents for no reason.

That wasn't the only thing.

This is my problem with people "debating" (term used loosely) on the internet, they cherry pick things. You blatantly ignored everything else she's done to pick that one thing and made it sound far more innocent than it actually was.

Her actions have caused death and destruction whether she did it directly or not.

There is absolutely nothing to like about her.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Wow, I sure missed that event where Ginasta went and pillaged a third of a continent, or enslaved and abused a country to the point that no one except her could have sex.
killing a head of the state, without having any plan to manage the aftermath and ignoring or don't care the fight to fill the power vacuum? all IK's are wardlord and dominant ruler, added to the long life span (up to be immortal) result in a total lacking of any mechanism of succession or traning of the leadership. cut the head and the body will die, this is true in a IK's reign.
this recklessness can lead only to more sufference of the 'normal' people leaving in a fractured country with many faction fighting each other (food shortage for feeding the troop, force conscription e so on).
ginasta don't solve any problem, she don't SEE any problem, only the shards, and after simon explain to her the possibility of any 'destroyed' shard to appear somewhere free to be take by the first fool or moron passing by (the IE is one example), she say "i will fight again the new IK", a macroscopical shortsight of a crusader view only her crusade e nothing more.

ginasta leave unchecked is dangerous like a IK, a different danger, but similar in magnitude and the end result (sufference for the 'normal population')

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
killing a head of the state, without having any plan to manage the aftermath and ignoring or don't care the fight to fill the power vacuum? all IK's are wardlord and dominant ruler, added to the long life span (up to be immortal) result in a total lacking of any mechanism of succession or traning of the leadership. cut the head and the body will die, this is true in a IK's reign.
this recklessness can lead only to more sufference of the 'normal' people leaving in a fractured country with many faction fighting each other (food shortage for feeding the troop, force conscription e so on).
ginasta don't solve any problem, she don't SEE any problem, only the shards, and after simon explain to her the possibility of any 'destroyed' shard to appear somewhere free to be take by the first fool or moron passing by (the IE is one example), she say "i will fight again the new IK", a macroscopical shortsight of a crusader view only her crusade e nothing more.

ginasta leave unchecked is dangerous like a IK, a different danger, but similar in magnitude and the end result (sufference for the 'normal population')
Except no you're wrong. Ginasta has kept the secret of Simon being the doom king despite what he did to her because she knows the fallout would be worse.
Ginasta stays behind after the IE is killed and helps reduce collateral damage.
And she is working hard trying to free Erosia, she has likely saved thousands.
Her plan of killing the Kings and hoping for the oppressed to help fill the void is about the same as Simon's own plan for years. He hoped to get lucky enough with a chosen to kill the IK.
She is simply working inside her means, I think that after the disaster of her attempt trying to get aid from the Ardford summit she realized politics is not her strong suite. She's a sharp sword nothing more nothing less, and she has to have faith that while she defeats the most damaging IK, someone more capable then her will be able to begin healing the land.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Except no you're wrong. Ginasta has kept the secret of Simon being the doom king despite what he did to her because she knows the fallout would be worse.
Ginasta stays behind after the IE is killed and helps reduce collateral damage.
And she is working hard trying to free Erosia, she has likely saved thousands.
Her plan of killing the Kings and hoping for the oppressed to help fill the void is about the same as Simon's own plan for years. He hoped to get lucky enough with a chosen to kill the IK.
She is simply working inside her means, I think that after the disaster of her attempt trying to get aid from the Ardford summit she realized politics is not her strong suite. She's a sharp sword nothing more nothing less, and she has to have faith that while she defeats the most damaging IK, someone more capable then her will be able to begin healing the land.
she help in the aftermath only if simon and his 'gang' convinced her enough (mechanical rp score of -25 or more) to be less a foolhardy reckless crusader and more a intelligent beign. otherwise she wil tell you to fuck off and leave the scene.
she don't tell anyone of the true about the DK because she had no one to talk about it. if the dk was a 'normal' IK she will kill him, and after leaving yhilin for good searching her new target, she don't care of the fate of country afyet she had killed the only one managing the power. if she was strongh enough to kill the IE, before riala implanted simon with the shard, after beheaded him she will leave arclent for good (because no other IK are in the continet) and training for the next big IK in her list. this will lead to an aram and ardoheim invasion for take most of the good land remaning from the former IE domaing killing any succubi or orcs on spot, and after the two army come in reach start a continet spaning war (aram economy is in bad shape from the IE original invasion, a desperate and militarist country is a very very bad thing to have in the map).
but ginasta don't care, she want only kill tyrant (or better the one she think are tyrant), not thinking about the people or anything, yhilin captivity had change her attitude (based on assertivity of the simon 'gang'), but don't ascribe the change in her behaviour to her inner nature, but the evidence simon and the other give to her. changing the reckless wild card in a more reasonable person. (defusing her dangerousness)

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
there are atleast 2 investments you can never buy becausse the game whill say dont cheat even iff where able to gt that much whitout cheating you whould still get dont cheat window

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
there are atleast 2 investments you can never buy becausse the game whill say dont cheat even iff where able to gt that much whitout cheating you whould still get dont cheat window
300K in yhilin and 400K in stineford in chapter two are impossble. period.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How do you wear the incubus king armor? It's always greyed out and can't be equipped and I've finished the current content. Also how do you get someone a new body, their page on the wiki implies there's a scene when you do but I can;t get them one.
it's a key item, not an armor. like the other ancient IK's item is a colletible having an impact in the end of the game (and if you miss the helm, shield and pin you will miss a lot)
for the body... sure to have understand the story?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Good business practices or cheating....
Also talking to your master of mercantile actions and anal would give you access to quite a large amount of money.
Thanks, it only took me 80 hours of game-play to reach the end of the current update! I didn't cheat except for an occasional WT hint and/or replaying a couple of quests. I still wasn't able to earn more than a couple of million per cycle, so 5 million (free-and-clear) to open the tomb will have to come in future installments. I can't see getting there without cheating?!:unsure:

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks, it only took me 80 hours of game-play to reach the end of the current update! I didn't cheat except for an occasional WT hint and/or replaying a couple of quests. I still wasn't able to earn more than a couple of million per cycle, so 5 million (free-and-clear) to open the tomb will have to come in future installments. I can't see getting there without cheating?!:unsure:
Well the tomb is supposed to be future content, right? So we probably get another investment cycle as well, and then it's easily doable.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Well the tomb is supposed to be future content, right? So we probably get another investment cycle as well, and then it's easily doable.
no, for the full reward you must open the tomb in this iteration, open in the next iteration will be fine for the 'unique reward' [I think you miss the rp bonus for doing the tomb in one run, without leave for healing], open after that (in chapter 5) you will miss the ancient IK's pin (alike armor, helm and shield in chapter one, two and three)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Even after whoring-out Cumdump and carefully selecting investments, I just don't see any way of earning 5 million just to open the tomb without cheating. I probably didn't earn 5-6 million total in all 4 chapters combined. It would help if the dev would set the amount for opening the tomb at a more reasonable figure like maybe 2 million.(y) Will Simon be able to defeat the Fucklord without the contents of the IK's tomb?:unsure:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Even after whoring-out Cumdump and carefully selecting investments, I just don't see any way of earning 5 million just to open the tomb without cheating. I probably didn't earn 5-6 million total in all 4 chapters combined. It would help if the dev would set the amount for opening the tomb at a more reasonable figure like maybe 2 million.(y) Will Simon be able to defeat the Fucklord without the contents of the IK's tomb?:unsure:
my return in the first iteration od chapter 4 (when you pickup megail in stineford) is ~2500000 (with precision 2355000), and i don't whore qum in chapter one.

with the new dialogue between altina and riala i can cap the elf before clashing with the fucklord after talking with the anak, this will free the first research slot because i don't need dari rp capped for the best result, so my exact investment plan for the chapter is in flux, is my 'optimized' run before the change. btw.

this is my target-return list in the last iteration of chapter 4 (the next one, after invading erosia):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

keeping 200K from previous iteration and I can open the ruins.

the content in the tombs are probabily irrlevant for the confrontation with the fucklord (perhaps the custom item you craft with the liquid sex can be take in account)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 176 Votes