Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
My guess is that with each passing iteration some of the monsters in the tomb will vanish. Making you lose out on XP and some of the seal fragments. Meaning any of the rewards will still technically be available, but you'll have to give some up if you go in late.
this was asked to the dev, and she replied that, in chapter 5 you lose the pin, nothing more. in the next section (IMHO) there are a huge pile of XP to gain, this mean some level up. making the enemy in the ruins far less dangerous compared fight with them now.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
this was asked to the dev, and she replied that, in chapter 5 you lose the pin, nothing more. in the next section (IMHO) there are a huge pile of XP to gain, this mean some level up. making the enemy in the ruins far less dangerous compared fight with them now.
I ended Chapter 4 with Simon and most of his crew at Level 64. Rather than investing, I converted probably 200,000 pron in Chapter 3 to purchase better weapons, armor, clothing, etc... for Simon's crew (esp. mages) which made the difference for fighting enemy soldiers and monsters!

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I ended Chapter 4 with Simon and most of his crew at Level 63. Rather than investing, I converted probably 200,000 pron in Chapter 3 to purchase better weapons, armor, clothing, etc... for Simon's crew (esp. mages) which made the difference for fighting enemy soldiers and monsters!
you don't realy need that extra Sx. my altina is still equiped with the shining scepter from the start of the game. and 200K ProN are a huge amount of money wasted. the only ProN->Sx conversion one can do in a optimized playthroug is in ardford for reach the requirement for reducing vinario deed price to 100K (having 199K or less) IF needed, any other is a wasting of money.

Reactions: NG12345

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
you don't realy need that extra Sx. my altina is still equiped with the shining scepter from the start of the game. and 200K ProN are a huge amount of money wasted. the only ProN->Sx conversion one can do in a optimized playthroug is in ardford for reach the requirement for reducing vinario deed price to 100K (having 199K or less) IF needed, any other is a wasting of money.
Like I said earlier that I barely cheated throughout the game and made most of my decisions based on both intellect and luck (lots of notes), especially investments. I spent a lot of money on potions (esp. mana) to rejuvenate during extended battles like the Tower and Incubus Emperor. I was able to purchase the kingdom for 100,000 through dumb luck!;)

vbR592

Jun 9, 2018
Does anyone remember the exact points in Chapter 4 at which investment iterations happen?

I remember that there is an investment period after the end of the war with the Incubus Emperor that is not part of the Chapter 4 iterations, and then the first true Chapter 4 iteration happens after you pick up Megail from Stineford when you are regathering the party. I think there was also an iteration after the first part of the Ardan succession crisis (where you go to Ardan and New Givini). I think there was at least one more investment iteration that has happened so far, so when is it? Also, has the total number of investment iterations been determined for Chapter 4? I'm trying to plan out my investments for each iteration before I continue my playthough (I think I last stopped just before the religious council part).

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Like I said earlier that I barely cheated throughout the game and made most of my decisions based on both intellect and luck (lots of notes), especially investments. I spent a lot of money on potions (esp. mana) to rejuvenate during extended battles like the Tower and Incubus Emperor. I was able to purchase the kingdom for 100,000 through dumb luck!;)
i barely use any potion, for mana simon is self sufficient, for the other yarra is enough.

Does anyone remember the exact points in Chapter 4 at which investment iterations happen?

I remember that there is an investment period after the end of the war with the Incubus Emperor that is not part of the Chapter 4 iterations, and then the first true Chapter 4 iteration happens after you pick up Megail from Stineford when you are regathering the party. I think there was also an iteration after the first part of the Ardan succession crisis (where you go to Ardan and New Givini). I think there was at least one more investment iteration that has happened so far, so when is it? Also, has the total number of investment iterations been determined for Chapter 4? I'm trying to plan out my investments for each iteration before I continue my playthough (I think I last stopped just before the religious council part).
you are correct for the first two iteration, the third will happen after you return from the deep tower, specificaly after you talk with the entity in the teleportation chamber and design her new body. the last one [in the game atm] is just after you return from your second trip to stenai. we will have another investment round after the conflict in erosia and will be the last in the chapter 4.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018

I remember only having 4 money cycles through the end of Chapter 4. The hard part is picking profitable versus non-profitable investments, and how it could impact future events. At this point, I'm too tired to go back and replay some or all of 80+ hours of game-play. It's also hard to predict what you're going to need to fight adversaries like the Fucklord in the near future by investing like a million in a fleet of flying ships?!

May 14, 2018
In the New Givini Ancient Ruin, anyone know how to get to the chest in the teleporter maze?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I managed to map it this far, but I'm still at a loss both for what the blue lever does & how to get to the top part.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
In the New Givini Ancient Ruin, anyone know how to get to the chest in the teleporter maze?
I managed to map it this far, but I'm still at a loss both for what the blue lever does & how to get to the top part.

Reactions: Jellypocalypse
May 14, 2018
Thanks man, don't think I'd have noticed that irregularity for a long while.

Huh, that looks like it'd be from the wiki, but I didn't manage to even find a reference to the dungeon past the Investment & Bosses page on it. Thanks either way!

• Sad
Reactions: giraffe69

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Huh, that looks like it'd be from the wiki, but I didn't manage to even find a reference to the dungeon past the Investment & Bosses page on it. Thanks either way!
my english is terrible, and usualy I wait a solid feedback before adding something in the wiki.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Hi, New member here. I don't know if this is from my own file, but after beating up the thugs causing problems for Princess Feremina, the conversation box went under, and I can only read the first few words the people are speaking. While usually this is a minor problem, I like to read conversations, especially since Sierra Lee makes it that some conversation is really important to know about.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Hi, New member here. I don't know if this is from my own file, but after beating up the thugs causing problems for Princess Feremina, the conversation box went under, and I can only read the first few words the people are speaking. While usually this is a minor problem, I like to read conversations, especially since Sierra Lee makes it that some conversation is really important to know about.
If i am correct i think that when you download and use 42.3 you need to use a save before this error

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Small update nothing, it's the battle against that neckbeard bastard that gives all us neckbeards a bad name.

• Haha
Reactions: demoka

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Small update nothing, it's the battle against that neckbeard bastard that gives all us neckbeards a bad name.
Context. Justforthegame was mentioning they didn't realize there was a bug fix update after 42.2.
But in other news you're right the next great war has started with the fucklord!

Reactions: NG12345
Sep 20, 2017
Guys, could you update me on the game? Is it economic, more interesting than Adorevia?
Yes very economic, and unlike Adoveria has a quest log worth a damn that actually keeps track of all the things you've got to do. If you have a fondness for politics/theology/economics you'll find the game fun, plus it doesn't have any grinding which is a plus.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes