Valtyr37

Nov 24, 2018
first of all love the story-line. secondly i like to let the developer know that it would make it so much simpler if they could add money cheat code or something for the battles, because of the battles are annoyingly hard without being able buy weapons/amours which are so expensive in the game.
SL wants you to play the game normally. I recommend doing the first play through blind without a guide/cheats.That being said if you are dead set on cheating check out save editors like .

Reactions: Wyrme

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
I'm not saying i want to use the cheat to beat the game, just that certain battles are hard to beat and its preventing me from advancing the story, so i just need it for just those battles only.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Just curious, the only incubus king that hasn't made a reappearance since the Gathering is the Lord of Blood. Has he been abandoned? Or was that supposed to be his only appearance in TLS?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I stopped playing and never came back few years ago after MC fucked his daughter.
There was OK relation between them until author fucked it up.
It could be nice story arc for finding/helping her to find husband etc.
Some voyeurism too ;)

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
does the game still use text base on sex scenes or had already cg or pixel scenes?
Already asked and answered TWICE in the last 24 hours.
first of all love the story-line. secondly i like to let the developer know that it would make it so much simpler if they could add money cheat code or something for the battles, because of the battles are annoyingly hard without being able buy weapons/amours which are so expensive in the game.
You can try asking SL on the blog where she usually responds quickly, but I doubt she would make a change. What fight is giving you a problem?
Just curious, the only incubus king that hasn't made a reappearance since the Gathering is the Lord of Blood. Has he been abandoned? Or was that supposed to be his only appearance in TLS?
He's MIA for now. I wouldn't assume abandoned, don't forget that SL already has the story mapped out and isn't afraid with a long gap between set up and payoff. For example Wynn was mentioned in Chapter 1, but not meet until 30 updates later in chapter 3. Same with Anak, shown in the prologue, not mentioned until the gathering, and became a big deal in chapter 4. The The lord of blood's floating fortress is an issue of minor speculation on the wiki forums.
I stopped playing and never came back few years ago after MC fucked his daughter.
There was OK relation between them until author fucked it up.
It could be nice story arc for finding/helping her to find husband etc.
Some voyeurism too ;)
Your entitled to your own opinion, but I disagree. The Robin and Simon romance was heavily foreshadowed to be coming for awhile and they formed a very nice romantic relationship together. It would be one thing if they just fucked, but they had several long conversations about what they both wanted. But if you really have a problem I'd just say it's a game with a harem of 32, you can't expect to love them all. I'm not that into midgets, but I didn't stop playing when Wynn joined.
And if you are looking for voyeurism I'd recommended replaying it to the end of the 3rd chapter. There's a scene where Simon as the doom King broadcast to all of Arcent him fucking,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like this game but it needs a new walkthrough old one is a mess to follow
Seems alright to me, though it is a bit difficult sometimes having to open multiple pages for charter RPs and secret stats and such but it still offers a good deal of info, what do you think needs to be changed about it.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get through the second barrier when invading Fucklord palace?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Is this just completely text based for scenes or one CG (maybe two) per scene and everything else is text?
just text for now. the dev has find an artist willing to draw all the game scene, it will took a lot of time, but in the future all the scene should have visual graphic support (a option will be added to enable/disable them, btw)

the game balance is designed around your scarce Sx, if you can buy all best gear for all the party the whole game become a walk in the park.

there are fery few sections with very hard fights, and having infinite money don't realy change de difficulty. the general rule is to kill every monster in the game for gatherer all the aviable XP (there are very few situation to avoid some fight, like the wolfs in the elven forest). if you find some fight nearly impossibile is usualy for party composition (outside the spider in stineford, they are absolutely overpowered no matter your party level or equip)

Last edited:

Geofrey

Apr 21, 2017
Hey there, was wondering how other people's war scores are (so can compare if I am doing well or bad)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I decided to do a new start, I looked thru the walkthru (investments, quests, walkthrough) and I am not getting Yhilin armor/weapons smiths to conduct business over investing.

I keep getting 'your not the clientele we do business with' but your welcome to our general weapons. Do I have to spend a certain amount of SX in the store before they take me serious?

When I played it out last time I got the Pron from Megail and want right to the Armor/Weapons shop, but this time around I can't get anywhere?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I decided to do a new start, I looked thru the walkthru (investments, quests, walkthrough) and I am not getting Yhilin armor/weapons smiths to conduct business over investing.

I keep getting 'your not the clientele we do business with' but your welcome to our general weapons. Do I have to spend a certain amount of SX in the store before they take me serious?

When I played it out last time I got the Pron from Megail and want right to the Armor/Weapons shop, but this time around I can't get anywhere?
You need to have recruited Megail for some investments, or to get discounts on others.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
There is "story mode mod" which adds instant win cheat to battles. It doesn't have most recent update included.

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes