Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
You need to have recruited Megail for some investments, or to get discounts on others.
Oh, okay, I think I see what you mean! So I didn't have her as part of my Harem when I first met up with her in Yhilin at the Anchor Inn, after I rescue her from the Undead Mansion does she become a member!

Thank you I couldn't figure out why I played the game from a fresh start a number of times, but I haven't kept up with the updates for months so I decided to start fresh again, most stuff I remember but other parts of the game I forgot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So if I understand this right, this update is just part of the war?

If so it sounds like a bigger undertaking than the one against the Incubus King/Incubus Emperor/whateverothernamesheused.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
For those those that want to optimize their runs as best as possible, here is a tool created by The Fulminato. This is NOT a cheat or save editor, but just a calculator.

Protip: If you do save edit your ProN, click the options button and uncheck the box of whatever chapter you edited the ProN variable (recommend to do so during one's first visit to Stineford.)

Also note that the Calculator does not go into the Erosian Invasion, only just before then.

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
I went to Stineford's slums and killed everything but I have no clue what to do, I need some help

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
For those those that want to optimize their runs as best as possible, here is a tool created by The Fulminato. This is NOT a cheat or save editor, but just a calculator.

Protip: If you do save edit your ProN, click the options button and uncheck the box of whatever chapter you edited the ProN variable (recommend to do so during one's first visit to Stineford.)

Also note that the Calculator does not go into the Erosian Invasion, only just before then.
you can cheat DF/PDF and Trin copies too.

I went to Stineford's slums and killed everything but I have no clue what to do, I need some help
have you meet robin? if not try to sleep in your room in the blue rose 2F, if yes talk with her in the academy

Reactions: umb3

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
i did, i got to the point i only need the moss to make the potion license or whatever, i searched and it should be in the tower but i cant get inside. so i went into the slums but i get to a dead end where there are some illusions but idk what to do

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i did, i got to the point i only need the moss to make the potion license or whatever, i searched and it should be in the tower but i cant get inside. so i went into the slums but i get to a dead end where there are some illusions but idk what to do
One of the rocks is an illusion. hit space on it.

Reactions: umb3

Dark22tj

May 18, 2017
So does anyone know if the theory that Riala tried what she did with Simon with Estaven first, thinking that because he was insecure he would be easy to control, but it backfired on her and the rest of the world once he realized his power

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So does anyone know if the theory that Riala tried what she did with Simon with Estaven first, thinking that because he was insecure he would be easy to control, but it backfired on her and the rest of the world once he realized his power
Doubtful.

Shards aren't easy to find and her finding 3 would make her insanely lucky.

Her finding 3 without anyone else finding out would make her beyond insanely lucky.

Also pretty sure if she'd tried that she would have been the Fucklords bitch long ago.

Reactions: NG12345

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
IE share a bond with riala at the start of the game (in the forest, after aka first scene, riala say "You've established yourself in such a way that the Incubus King would know."). and the link it's dated at least during the IE original invasion.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I read the walkthrough for the invasion but I can't seem to find how to keep the Queensmen Bar from being destroyed, as it turns out in all the versions to date I have yet had a playthrough where the Queensmen Bar didn't get destroyed, I was wondering if there is some trick to keeping it from being destroyed or if its impossible to do it. Each time I would pick different choices for the battles and what-not but still it end up destroyed while the Kingsmen Bar is perfectly fine. So I've basically done every choice possible in each new version but still the bar was destroyed.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I read the walkthrough for the invasion but I can't seem to find how to keep the Queensmen Bar from being destroyed, as it turns out in all the versions to date I have yet had a playthrough where the Queensmen Bar didn't get destroyed, I was wondering if there is some trick to keeping it from being destroyed or if its impossible to do it. Each time I would pick different choices for the battles and what-not but still it end up destroyed while the Kingsmen Bar is perfectly fine. So I've basically done every choice possible in each new version but still the bar was destroyed.
the bar is destroyed if collateral damage is 5+ ( )

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I used one of those calculator tools and this is what the outcome is for the options that I picked not sure if this is really good or semi-good even if the comments made by Janine and Simon are good though I haven't actually fought the Yhilin battle yet. Just want to get someone's opinion on this before I actually do.

Victory Points
Chaos
Collateral Damage
Enemy Forces
Army Size
Army Quality
Acceptance

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I used one of those calculator tools and this is what the outcome is for the options that I picked not sure if this is really good or semi-good even if the comments made by Janine and Simon are good though I haven't actually fought the Yhilin battle yet. Just want to get someone's opinion on this before I actually do.

Victory Points
Chaos
Collateral Damage
Enemy Forces
Army Size
Army Quality
Acceptance
-5 chaos mean "5" or "-5", chaos "base value" is 9, so it's 5 (9-4) or -5 (9-14).
if it's the first the reply is no, you must remain under 5 for chaos and damage for the full RP bonus and don't waste DF in repair (if you cannot go 0 or better with the 'free' bonus after the battle you mus spend a bit to reduce them, i strong suggest to strive for that solution, if you cannot reach 0 in one stat spend 10 DF in reduce it isn't a high price), it's the second it's an absolutely overkill.

this is the result of my most optimized game:

Victory Points: 17
Chaos: 2
Collateral Damage: 1
Enemy Forces: 29
Army Size: 35
Army Quality: 14
Acceptance: 23

and it's enough to hit any best threshold for the rest of the game.

Hey guys, i want to ask something, can player still fund "seize the mine project" after return from elven kingdoms?
no, it's the only DF petition you cannot delay in successive iteration.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
-5 chaos mean "5" or "-5", chaos "base value" is 9, so it's 5 (9-4) or -5 (9-14).
if it's the first the reply is no, you must remain under 5 for chaos and damage for the full RP bonus and don't waste DF in repair (if you cannot go 0 or better with the 'free' bonus after the battle you mus spend a bit to reduce them, i strong suggest to strive for that solution, if you cannot reach 0 in one stat spend 10 DF in reduce it isn't a high price), it's the second it's an absolutely overkill.

this is the result of my most optimized game:

Victory Points: 17
Chaos: 2
Collateral Damage: 1
Enemy Forces: 29
Army Size: 35
Army Quality: 14
Acceptance: 23

and it's enough to hit any best threshold for the rest of the game.

no, it's the only DF petition you cannot delay in successive iteration.
Was that with the Orc Extermination vote being failed and the Unperson Mobilization being passed or failed?

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes