Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Hi there, got a question bout yhilin battle. finished it in my latest playthrough and trying to do all the math for sanity sake, when it factors in the yhilini magic research towards the end of the calculations, is that referring to researching essence shielding?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hi there, got a question bout yhilin battle. finished it in my latest playthrough and trying to do all the math for sanity sake, when it factors in the yhilini magic research towards the end of the calculations, is that referring to researching essence shielding?
If I remember rightly, and I probably don't there is just too much to remember and my memory is awful...

I think it factors in essence shielding and how much Robin has done with regards to her magic training at the order.

I don't remember if it factors in the Goddess of Magic cult or not, I don't know if they come before or after the battle.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
wait im an idiot, I just checked the research page and you can specifically research something called yhilini magic so its not essence shielding at all. Thanks answering tho.

Now im not sure if I got the best results but so far my best outcome from BOY is:
vp-22 (victory points)
chaos- 2
collat - 0(-2) (its 0 but legit calcs say its -2)
accept - 24
44/19 (army size and quality (not sure if I can check)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
wait im an idiot, I just checked the research page and you can specifically research something called yhilini magic so its not essence shielding at all. Thanks answering tho.

Now im not sure if I got the best results but so far my best outcome from BOY is:
vp-22 (victory points)
chaos- 2
collat - 0(-2) (its 0 but legit calcs say its -2)
accept - 24
44/19 (army size and quality (not sure if I can check)
essence shielding let you destroy the tower with the mages in the first section of the battle.
yhilin magic let robin speak directily with yhilin mage guild and prevent the guild go in "sieged mode"
the third research is the orc one.

for the stats, a 'good' result: nothing in the city is destroyed or otherwise damage, you don't need to spend any DF (Discretionary Funds, they are introduced after the battle and will replace the 'ProN' for investment in the whole chapter 3) in the recovery, this can be transalted in a chaos and CD score of 4 or less and the ability to null them with the works in the city after the battle. enemy army of 29 or less and 19 vicotry point. [there isn't any gain in go above 25 VP, but in the first iteration of yhilin you need to spend DF in a double noble support campaign for boost ambasador evaluation, this mean +6 VP, thus you need 19+ score, keep in mind some activity or dialogue grant VP, if you can do that and have the right rp score with some girl]

if you don't know it's a HTML calculator for BoY, for optimization without the need to do all math first hand.

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
essence shielding let you destroy the tower with the mages in the first section of the battle.
yhilin magic let robin speak directily with yhilin mage guild and prevent the guild go in "sieged mode"
the third research is the orc one.

for the stats, a 'good' result: nothing in the city is destroyed or otherwise damage, you don't need to spend any DF (Discretionary Funds, they are introduced after the battle and will replace the 'ProN' for investment in the whole chapter 3) in the recovery, this can be transalted in a chaos and CD score of 4 or less and the ability to null them with the works in the city after the battle. enemy army of 29 or less and 19 vicotry point. [there isn't any gain in go above 25 VP, but in the first iteration of yhilin you need to spend DF in a double noble support campaign for boost ambasador evaluation, this mean +6 VP, thus you need 19+ score, keep in mind some activity or dialogue grant VP, if you can do that and have the right rp score with some girl]

if you don't know it's a HTML calculator for BoY, for optimization without the need to do all math first hand.
Thanks for the info and stuff. The reason I had to do the calcs by hand is that the calculator you linked was actually removed from the servers its uploaded on and cannot be used. I knew of it beforehand but couldn't use it. Didn't know if there was an alternative tool.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks for the info and stuff. The reason I had to do the calcs by hand is that the calculator you linked was actually removed from the servers its uploaded on and cannot be used. I knew of it beforehand but couldn't use it. Didn't know if there was an alternative tool.
re-uploaded:
for an alternative tools, it's scope it's a little different, but you can check it:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Where to find this 'Crystal of Stability'? Seems like you need it for a lot of custom equipment...
in the aram tower (with sarai) destroy the three crystal in the three phase (sarai, riala and entity), return in the 'normal' phase the chest in the bottom of the map. you find only one crystal, but you can do two custom items, orcsphere for balia or sanctity armor for vhala (but you need the sex-purity research for make the armor), aka new custom item (a dagger, i suppose) will require the same object.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hi i have a problem whit spending time whit robin qst she saying the same text over and over
Hello, father. i look forward to travel whit you that's all she is saying and she didnt even join us.
and somehow she is on relation 0 points it should be 60 automaticly

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i am playing the steam version i ddint had this problem on the version before it came out on steam

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i am playing the steam version i ddint had this problem on the version before it came out on steam
Sorry I don't think I've ever heard of a problem like that. Did you use any editors to mod the game? If not maybe just load an older save or just start over as it is still early on in the game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so i whas right then i found a new bug or mistake becausse in previous version it whas working correctly i managed it whit a older game version and then transfered the save
becaussei had no option to start it whit what whas happening in the academy that's where she straight up joins us.
buther relation points whas standin on 0 that is bugged then on the latest version on steam

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
how do you make more ProN? and do investments ever come through?
there are fix moment in the story you gain more ProN (return from your previous investment).
one in chapter one and one in chapter two (well, there a second moment in chapter two, but it's a bit different). in chapter three another mechanic will be used for making investment and in chapter 4 you return to ProN system

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes