manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Can anybody help me get through this Zirantian Ruin I don't know how to get in... walkthroughs didn't help at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Head back to the plaza, try to walk out of it to the west, you should unlock the slums as a destination when talking with your guide, visit the slums, enter and exit the bar in the slums, a new character will show up and join your party, this character can open the gate for you.

Reactions: Omniel

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
So I'm looking at the dialogue on the pictures and ALREADY I like this game.

People tend to focus on the sex stuff so much but if the core gameplay is solid and you can get immersed in the dialogue... that's a win right there. Just noticed the artwork is different than most RPG Maker Games.

EDIT: OP doesn't seem updated aka chagelogs (still on 4.2)

EDIT 2: *Sees first intro page*

oh I'm going to love this game...

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2019
So I'm looking at the dialogue on the pictures and ALREADY I like this game.

People tend to focus on the sex stuff so much but if the core gameplay is solid and you can get immersed in the dialogue... that's a win right there. Just noticed the artwork is different than most RPG Maker Games.

EDIT: OP doesn't seem updated aka chagelogs (still on 4.2)

EDIT 2: *Sees first intro page*

oh I'm going to love this game...
I was a bit skeptical myself but when you get into the political aspect of it and how some things can matter in the long run it becomes incredibly interesting. There hasn't been a game since Rance or Kamidori Alchemy Meister where i felt more invested in the story and gameplay and not just having a quick fap and leaving until the next time. Although i have some minor grievances overall it's an incredibly well written game and doesn't treat every relationship with each girl as a copy-pasted fanfiction mess. This is especially true when it comes to Simon and Robin's storyline.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Head back to the plaza, try to walk out of it to the west, you should unlock the slums as a destination when talking with your guide, visit the slums, enter and exit the bar in the slums, a new character will show up and join your party, this character can open the gate for you.
Thank you brother for help...:) If only there was a better walkthrough I wouldn't have to spam the thread with walkthrough questions.

TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
is it possible to have orcsphere and unique armor for vhala at the same time?

or if i can do it only via save editing, will there be a penalty prepared by developer?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Finally reached one of the big decisions of the game: I can't decide if I want to

is it possible to have orcsphere and unique armor for vhala at the same time?

or if i can do it only via save editing, will there be a penalty prepared by developer?
in the end we can make all unique equipment, but now no. you find only a single crystal of stability (keep in mind the new custom item for aka, i dagger i think, will require the same object, but isn't craftable yet) so orcsphere or vhala plate.
at the moment there isn't anything in the code checking for owning both item, so no penalty.

Reactions: TwinSideWings

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Honestly i chose the orc-sphere because it seemed alot more interesting and past custom equipment didn't seem to have any plot or gameplay elements aside from combat.
any real custom equipment is checked for some threshold during the game, item like the lustplate or the aka's dagger are checked during the war.
Orcsphere and sanctity plate are checked in the erosion invasion for non trivial bonus. ATM the sphere grant better bonus, but the balancing isn't final, so isn't set in stone.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Of course nothing is final until the game is actually over, but
Wow thanks guys, I was already trending towards not but this locks me into that. It's odd though... why the heck did she seem so happy in the Church? She was being used left and right there.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
TLS 0.44.5 Public Release

Everybody finally gets to play the double update!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.44.5
- Additional improvements, fixes, and balance changes.
- New warfront images courtesy of Lamsey.
- The balance of healing spells has been changed. There's no effect at lower levels, but at higher character levels healing will start to scale slightly faster. This is especially true of single-target healing spells, which I've felt were lagging in an unintended way.

After so long working on this version, I hope it's in good condition. I'm pretty tired, so I'll just say that I hope everyone enjoys. ^-^

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I haven't been updated in awhile, will there ever be CGs for this game? or still just text.

Don't get me wrong, I like the story, the dialogue, the whole she-bang. Prob is hard to imagine the story without CGs.

Reactions: NightShadeX
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes