マッド

Jul 24, 2017
Stenai: Hold back Troops STWTFL: Focused on saving captives. Research phase was Dari->Purity->Orc->Base Defense (Although I'm debating whether or not you need base defense :cautious:.) I got airships, but didn't bother with militarization though :unsure:. I made a orcsphere over the Sanctity Plate. Sanctity plate is pretty useless in the war too. Not having the incubus pin wasn't as punishing as I thought it'd be. Sending troops early and not having Dari though will make life difficult :unsure:. The majority of the war is literally a balancing act of the EF or the TF :cautious:. I really wonder if its possible to have high EF and TF scores while also doing the subplot war stuff that will affect later chs :unsure:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wonder how long we'll have to wait for the next update for the remaining chapters o_O. We still have one more investment phase right :eek:?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: demoka

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
base defense in the last slot before the war it's useles, you don't gain nothing for starting that, only if completed before the war, but the three new research can give a little bonus if started in the last slot.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
I still have no idea how some of you beat the Knights of Terror. It's impossible for me that not one person dies in the first round and then it seems already lost. My team is between level 64-68. If they would alteast attack Simon, he became quite a burden in the lategame.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I haven't been updated in awhile, will there ever be CGs for this game? or still just text.

Don't get me wrong, I like the story, the dialogue, the whole she-bang. Prob is hard to imagine the story without CGs.
there are CGs in the game. Please use brain cells + fingers + keyboard + mouse.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I still have no idea how some of you beat the Knights of Terror. It's impossible for me that not one person dies in the first round and then it seems already lost. My team is between level 64-68. If they would alteast attack Simon, he became quite a burden in the lategame.
don't silence the green nor blind the blue, this make the two go for powerful attack (compared the 'normal' they have) use the best protection gear you have, and try to buff simon magic power (MAT) this increase amount healed by his support skill, The blue is weak to fire, the yellow to ice, and the green to sex

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
don't silence the green nor blind the blue, this make the two go for powerful attack (compared the 'normal' they have) use the best protection gear you have, and try to buff simon magic power (MAT) this increase amount healed by his support skill, The blue is weak to fire, the yellow to ice, and the green to sex
Thanks.. I got it with so much f*cking luck. Varria carried me with as I already said an f*ck ton of luck.

Last edited:

BootyHunter

Aug 15, 2017
Is the divine shard for Wendis not yet obtainable?

Edit: Just watched the ending of this update

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I haven't been updated in awhile, will there ever be CGs for this game? or still just text.

Don't get me wrong, I like the story, the dialogue, the whole she-bang. Prob is hard to imagine the story without CGs.
Theres already movement on the CG and SL already has an artist working on it.

• Love
Reactions: analilith

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I played this a long time ago and honestly want to know if theres a way to just max relationships so I don't have to try as hard to get where I was, does anyone know how or if there is a penalty of some kind?

Jun 13, 2018
I played this a long time ago and honestly want to know if theres a way to just max relationships so I don't have to try as hard to get where I was, does anyone know how or if there is a penalty of some kind?
Well, quickest way is to use the save editor website but you kinda have to guess which is which, or using the Save Editor somewhere here in F95, just search save edit.

Reactions: Shadow Song

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Sweet, after being recommended this game in another thread I have not been disappointed once on content. Great writing so far, just reached the point where I have to invest promissory notes (was told I should wait until rescuing Megail). So the investment she pitched I automatically invested in, and from asking the characters it seems the bank investment is smart to do... I was told to invest fast or risk missing secret stats (trying to avoid looking at walkthrough on that) I had to use Acquire Money and I'm trying to decide what to invest in with the last ProN:

a) Premium Steel

OR

b)
All 3 Yhilini Public investments in The Court (Bridge Repair, Public Works, Anti-Corruption)

any thoughts? I want to do b) but am I missing out alot if I do a)?

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
i tried using save editor to change my character stats and money but when i play the save file it reset back to normal

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Sweet, after being recommended this game in another thread I have not been disappointed once on content. Great writing so far, just reached the point where I have to invest promissory notes (was told I should wait until rescuing Megail). So the investment she pitched I automatically invested in, and from asking the characters it seems the bank investment is smart to do... I was told to invest fast or risk missing secret stats (trying to avoid looking at walkthrough on that) I had to use Acquire Money and I'm trying to decide what to invest in with the last ProN:

a) Premium Steel

OR

b)
All 3 Yhilini Public investments in The Court (Bridge Repair, Public Works, Anti-Corruption)

bank wit trin help and mine with megail are a must have, the return are to good for miss them, for the other... the decision i complex, the effect based on investment are huge.

the usualy advice is play the game 'blind'for the first time, after that go back to the wiki and build a "min-maxed" route for making the "perfect" route you want (in the game there are some tradeoff and you cannot achive ALL the best result in the game. you can go very close however)

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
the usualy advice is play the game 'blind'for the first time, after that go back to the wiki and build a "min-maxed" route for making the "perfect" route you want (in the game there are some tradeoff and you cannot achive ALL the best result in the game. you can go very close however)
You mean play blind first, then try to min-max but poorly plan so you start again, then half way through forget about talking to someone so you restart AGAIN because obviously you didn't keep saves, then finally discover the planning tool someone made and yet still fuck it up somehow :p

qqwftw

Feb 27, 2018

a) Premium Steel

OR

b)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bob white

Dec 1, 2017
does anyone have a save file from around the time you visit the two elf girls? you have to pick how to help, i know thats vage.

If you have a save please post, i played this game a while ago and would like to start again but I just can't start over.

Thanks in advance,

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes