TFM

Mar 7, 2019
It's 80k if you don't do it ;)

You get 3x the amount you give to Megail, so 60k x 3 = 180k or 65k x 3 = 195k if you whore her out. Then 100k for the arms dealer, so you're left with 80k/95k. If you have less than that you missed something.

There's also never really a reason to exchange ProN for Sx. The gear you find and the money from drops/quests should be sufficient.
OHHHHHHHH I'm dumb. I had the 60k and messed it up... replayed my save from arriving in Stineford yesterday, thanks for the advice guys! Will give the full 60k.

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
I have a conundrum, I tried to max the RP early on through a save editor but the titles didn't change despite the numbers being 100. Has anyone worked out how to max them cheatingly? I did play through past the gathering awhile back so id like to skip some things but still want them all maxed.
I know the Dev does not like cheats so if you know and don't want to help that's fine
I have saves all through the game with mild cheating if you want. (only increased Pron a bit)

Heres a list of where the saves are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I have saves all through the game with mild cheating if you want. (only increased Pron a bit)

Heres a list of where the saves are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I appreciate this, I am just looking for the relations cheat but thank you. I already started playing and am pretty close to file 6 so I am just gonna keep trucking on. If anyone figures out the relation cheat that would be great

Jan 10, 2019
I know it's a dick move but i think im gonna play until i stop encountering erosian healers with the healing bug on then download the new bugfix patch. They aren't the strongest enemies but they tend to stall fights lol

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I know it's a dick move but i think im gonna play until i stop encountering erosian healers with the healing bug on then download the new bugfix patch. They aren't the strongest enemies but they tend to stall fights lol
robin+qum -> distruption
make the fights very quick. and most erosian are weak to one element and qum buff ATK and MAT so they are very effective against them.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
I have a conundrum, I tried to max the RP early on through a save editor but the titles didn't change despite the numbers being 100. Has anyone worked out how to max them cheatingly? I did play through past the gathering awhile back so id like to skip some things but still want them all maxed.
I know the Dev does not like cheats so if you know and don't want to help that's fine
:unsure: Why do you want to to max their RP anyway? Unless you progress the story you can't lock most of their RP at 100 anyway. RP lock is gated via story. The only character you can lock at 100 right away is probably qum? You can legitimately get her to 100 pretty quickly anyway.

I'm pretty sure it won't make that big of a impact. Make sure you have the synergy skills though. Qum being able to do lust damage is pretty nice since a lot of erosian mobs are weak against lust damage, but you don't have Yarra or Riala. Honestly I found the erosian captain/reapers more annoying. One can do team buffs the other can attack your whole team. :cautious:

Fulminato Hows your new optimized walkthrough coming along? :whistle:
I tried messing around with different variations, but I always end up with too much collateral damage. :cautious:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato Hows your new optimized walkthrough coming along? :whistle:
I tried messing around with different variations, but I always end up with too much collateral damage. :cautious:

this isn't definitive, and don't trust the last section (pre-war preparation). with the final balance out it can be done, at least before the chapter 5 roll out.

マッド

Jul 24, 2017

this isn't definitive, and don't trust the last section (pre-war preparation). with the final balance out it can be done, at least before the chapter 5 roll out.
Oh wow this method is a lot better you can probably max out Lynine after the war too :unsure:.
I get what you mean though we need to wait for the investment to see how the erosia pay out is or if its even included in the final calculation. I'm still wondering if airship militarization is that important considering how you can still get the best outcome without it.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
hey i was looking thought walkthought and it ch 2 timer can we turn that off or something
i want to get a full harem but the timer need to be done in 16 and thatg make impossible to do speed or people so is there a cheat or something. i really hate timer and this game dont add the day you at so i can easy forget and pass 100 day i really bad with timer

Reactions: PrinceGriss

マッド

Jul 24, 2017
hey i was looking thought walkthought and it ch 2 timer can we turn that off or something
No. So you want to go for the ideal option which is 22-24 days. Unless you want to cheat and use a save editor. 24 days is perfect for what you need to do in Simon's route anyway. TLS is a game of making hard decisions :whistle:. They don't get any easier :cautious:. The decisions only get worse the further you get in later chapters :geek:.

i want to get a full harem but the timer need to be done in 16 and thatg make impossible to do speed or people so is there a cheat or something. i really hate timer and this game dont add the day you at so i can easy forget and pass 100 day i really bad with timer
16 days is what gives you the best outcome in terms of hidden stats. You can still achieve the best result in Simon's route while spending 22-24 days. 16 days is extremely impractical. Hell, SL loves to give you impractical things. I swear shes baiting people to cheat. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Oh wow this method is a lot better you can probably max out Lynine after the war too :unsure:.
I get what you mean though we need to wait for the investment to see how the erosia pay out is or if its even included in the final calculation. I'm still wondering if airship militarization is that important considering how you can still get the best outcome without it.
if nothing require the militarization before the start of chapter 5 and you can achieve the best threshold in the elf negotiations you can skip it.

the 15 days reward it's a consolation prize compared the 24 days reward. You can achieve everything if you don't go over 24 days.

15, not 16, btw.

Jan 10, 2019
Isn't it quite obvious the last combat character for the Harem is Ginasta? I can't think of anyone else and introducing a new one this late into the story wouldn't make much sense.

On that note i really enjoyed the part where she's revealed as a mechanism from The Tower. If I had to guess she most likely serves as a balancing act that reality itself created or created by someone. It coincides with the traditional paladin RPG trope where a hero is called into action but often the reason for their calling to slay evil isn't well defined in those old days. Not that was a problem. If i had to guess the later updates if she potentially joins the Harem is her coming to terms on what she really wants and if her choices to slay evil are really hers. It's noted by Kalant this similar feeling. But this is just purely theorising.

On that note what happend to the Lord of Blood? I know he's a relatively minor IK in the grand scheme of things but a mobile fortress did sound interesting. Did Ginasta kill or is he just irrelevant to the overall story now?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
In the game file there is a battler for the lord of blood (the one for estaven was here long before we fight him) so I think he will play a role, it's possible he will make his move in the search of shard pieces estaven shatter and spread his own.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the picture of the main hero? I don't really want to play that old loser...

Reactions: PedoBeer
4.40 star(s) 174 Votes