falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Checked Sierra's blog since it's Friday where I am. No release yet. However there is a comment saying release will be today and not next week.

Also, the blog post says the end of Chapter 1 will now have a note about scene illustrations (or temporary lack of them). Any bets on whether this actually cuts down on questions about it? If you make it that far in TLS you must have some inclination to read text that's put in front of you, right?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Checked Sierra's blog since it's Friday where I am. No release yet. However there is a comment saying release will be today and not next week.

Also, the blog post says the end of Chapter 1 will now have a note about scene illustrations (or temporary lack of them). Any bets on whether this actually cuts down on questions about it? If you make it that far in TLS you must have some inclination to read text that's put in front of you, right?
never understimate human laziness, often people don't even read the reply to their question, let alone some disclaimer here and there...
for the release it usualy saturday 12:00AM - 2:00 AM (CET)

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

New update is public!
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

Time for the update! This one should be reasonably polished, but it needs to come with a warning: the balance for the entire Gathering is notfinalized. Though I did my best, it's possible that after the next update, I or someone else will realize the game would be better with a tweak to this section. If you're highly concerned with game balance, I suggest keeping a save prior to this version.

That said, this one has quite a bit of different content I hope you will enjoy. ^-^ Though I want to continue working on Once Ever After, TLS 0.54.0 will be higher priority.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
the balance for the entire Gathering is notfinalized. Though I did my best, it's possible that after the next update, I or someone else will realize the game would be better with a tweak to this section. If you're highly concerned with game balance, I suggest keeping a save prior to this version.
This is exactly why I don't get how people can't wait. If you're doing an optimal playthrough like me you wanna know all the variables before you jump in, just like with the Synod.

Reactions: Reij

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
This is exactly why I don't get how people can't wait. If you're doing an optimal playthrough like me you wanna know all the variables before you jump in, just like with the Synod.
so you will need to wait the end of the developement, because any new section can change the relevance of old choice/investment/whatever.

my min-max playthrough had change at least four time during chapter 4. and not in a small way.

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
Which cg is Janine's Wedding? I checked Janine's Wedding Night in reflection but it gave me only the text.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Which cg is Janine's Wedding? I checked Janine's Wedding Night in reflection but it gave me only the text.
That's because the cg is for the wedding itself, not the wedding night. Sierra's said non-sex cg's will be rare but there will be a few for major emotional moments like this.

NaughtyTricks

Jan 11, 2018
If anyone is as irritated as I was with trying to find the three little shits with green hair (the triplets), they are in the following locations:

1. Inside the emporium outside the palace, top left when I caught her.​
2. Legging it down the lower hallway leading to Esthera's vault.​
3. The tricky one. Hiding behind northernmost candelabra in the top right corner of the floor with the swimming pool.​

Sep 3, 2020
camn somebody tell me if this games gets good? because i just played te introduction and it seems so bad... plese someone explain to me what kind of MC you play, can you fuck girls os the simon guy will behave always as a pride shit? bcs... it sucks, i need explanation please

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
camn somebody tell me if this games gets good? because i just played te introduction and it seems so bad... plese someone explain to me what kind of MC you play, can you fuck girls os the simon guy will behave always as a pride shit? bcs... it sucks, i need explanation please
Simon is a literal sex god with a harem full of women and entire countries bowing to him. He's married to 1 queen, banging another and a goddess he's fucking on the side. He has some of the most powerful Succubi (succubuses?) of that era warming his bed and an army that so far has won him every war he's been in.

Pride shit?

He's the fucking man.

I'm a lesbian and i'd fuck him ........ mainly for his harem though, Aka is my spirit animal.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes