congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
i didnt say remove, i said add less text and more art
words.jpg

Kidding aside, I've always seen the text-based sex scenes as one of TLS's strengths- it allows for a much wider range of expression than pictures could. Not that I'm ragging on people who prefer art or the art itself, but consider how long TLS has taken to make and develop, as well as how complex it is. Then factor in how much longer we'd have to wait if Sierra needed art for every sex scene, and you have a recipe for a scenario where grey-beared cockroach elders squat in the glowing remains of Hyu-Mon civilization, telling the young larvae of the tribe about the Prophecized Days when the goddess Sierra shall send The Simon to save them all from Nitro-Mutants.

text only? not my cup of tea :/ though the setting seemed interesting
but everyone to their own
If there's one thing most of the posters in this thread can agree on (at least from what I've seen), the setting is the real draw of the setting, the sex is just spice. You can have all the Renaissance Italian masters do the art, and odds are that after Chapter 2 you'll be like the rest of us, spacebarring past the sex scenes for more delicious international politics.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I got hit with Game Over when the game tries to load the new content/phase, after talking with everyone on Extradimensional HQ.
Sierra said its because of code oversight that heals the party. If Ginasta is knocked out (HP=0) during the Lustlord Guardian battle, the new content phase assumes controls of her(?) and because she still had 0 HP (due to the heal party code not touching her), the game sees you as 'dead' and goes Game Over.

Is there any way to fix this myself, without waiting for hotfix from Sierra? (im in dire need of my TLS 'fix' xd)
im thinking of accessing the most recent save file and 'add' an HP to Ginasta party stat. But idk enough of RPGM inner work that this will workaround the current bug?

edit: nvm, cant do it like that.. guess I have to load my save before the Guardian battle

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
congamensch thanks for the informative reply, but i am here for the short thrill, not for the deep stories ^^ and pictures help with that :D
No problem, but just be informed that if you're in for an endless cascade of titillation titty, TLS is definitely not the game for that (unless there's a certain specific sex scene + character combo you're into). This is definitely a story game; I myself have over 60 hours in the game so far, and I don't think I'm an outlier in that respect. Regardless, have fun!

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is the futa content still just that succubus scene?
Pretty much. Futa content has some scenes during the Gathering and Simon's path in chapter 2, but I can't really recall more after that, it is not a staple of the game's content. On the plus side, futanari capabilities are still mentioned sometimes as part of the lore, just not an ability of anyone in the main cast, and the scenes might be getting art soon if we get some art made in chronological order again.

Oct 10, 2016
Just a fun story and I like the addition of art but I was always in this for the story though That could just be my head cannon give that I justify having insane amounts of money as Oh simon just burried pron everware while he was waring.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
everyone hated when i said '' add more art and less text in further updates'' months ago .cant see the haters anymore.
Mainly because nothing has changed.

While art is being added the amount of text isn't decreasing. The only difference is the art is the background to the text.

You can turn the art on or off so the text amount isn't going to change. The art is only a single illustration to show what is happening in the scene, the sex is still explained in detail through text.

congamensch thanks for the informative reply, but i am here for the short thrill, not for the deep stories ^^ and pictures help with that :D
There is no short thrill here, it is a story based game. There are a lot of sex scenes but they are spread over a 50+ hour RPG.

Reactions: L30

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
So is it even possible to get 300,000 ProN in capter 1? to buy that one mine in Yhilin?
Not legally. Also you really aren't supposed to, the game frowns at you for cheating. It's got quests and everything later attached to it after the nobles get it.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes