ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I can't find one of the Triplets I found the one in the shop and the one in the valt tunnle I have looked everywhere I can go and can't find the third

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I can't find one of the Triplets I found the one in the shop and the one in the valt tunnle I have looked everywhere I can go and can't find the third
* Paper Office (1F) Children Runnaway:
* Vault Corridor (1B)
* Top Right Candelabra (3F)
* Complete: Riala Point +2, [Triplet Quest Done] On
It's behind an object, like Shining Sword 32 in the Lustlords dungeon was.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
i didnt say remove, i said add less text and more art
You realize it's not like a budget where some money going to an artist means the writer does less writing? Patreon doesn't pay by the word, and the game is as wordy as ever judging by the last update.
If there's one thing most of the posters in this thread can agree on (at least from what I've seen), the setting is the real draw of the setting, the sex is just spice. You can have all the Renaissance Italian masters do the art, and odds are that after Chapter 2 you'll be like the rest of us, spacebarring past the sex scenes for more delicious international politics.
While I can agree the sex scenes aren't the meat of the dish, spice is important. Anyone who thinks otherwise is probably British.

srsly tho, I don't spacebar past the sex scenes and . Even if you don't think Sierra Lee is good at erotica (which I can't agree with), those scenes sometimes contain significant character moments.
is the futa content still just that succubus scene?
There is more than one futa succubus scene but all futa scenes so far are succubus scenes. I think.
Decanter is the one who maintains it, iirc.
You can ask if he's willing to update it to the latest version on the cheat page TLS wiki itself.
They are moving to a new wiki without ads so Decanter might not be paying attention to that page anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maizemallard

seden

Aug 22, 2016
As someone figured what is needed to bdo in Nyst chamber (2nd gathering) ?
Its interesting so far, the story is ongoing so TBS.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
check anything that looks interactable, I think its only the clock and the 2 light. after that go to the middle of the carpet to trigger the next convo.

Reactions: seden

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
move in the carpet's center and press interact. amd after that follow the wisp

check anything that looks interactable, I think its only the clock and the 2 light. after that go to the middle of the carpet to trigger the next convo.
you don't need to interact with the clock or the light. you can go straight to the carpet.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

Aknottymind

Mar 18, 2019
So I've had to start over yet again, and investing always gives me a headache, the investments page of the wiki is nice, but which investments will give me the most bang for my buck as well as passing events?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Wait, arent old saves supposed to be compatible with current version since is just an RPG Maker game?

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Crackpot theory. Tani boy will nuke the Gathering by revealing a partial truth about Wendis (the world hating abomination) and maybe other secrets as well.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I did not try the new content. Is it the whole gathering or just part of it? Gonna try it, if its all there.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes