Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
The latter. As for Simon's talk(s) with Yarra, I think it's less that he disapproves of her having sex with other men, and more that he disapproves of Yarra using magic to influence people (mind you, it has been a while since I passed that scene, so I might be remembering things wrongly).

Well, that's the core of the argument, isn't it? I don't think it's NTR, but polyamory, because whatever sex the participants are having are done with the full consent and knowledge of all parties, which in turn stems from the absolute trust all of them have with each other. Again, the matter is one of egalitarianism- if one participant is allowed one thing (or things), why shouldn't the rest be as well? I can certainly see Simon holding the women with him to a certain moral standard, but I doubt he'd ask them to do anything he wouldn't, or that he'd do something he wouldn't allow them to do.
ah its the latter sorry I just cant like the idea of the other harem members having a sexual relationship with people outside the harem it just feels icky and gross to me its like aka suddenly banging mestan it would be wrong and disconnect me from the relationship between Simon and aka also i didnt like it when nalia had sex with that old lady herbalist It happened so fast I mean we didnt even know her.

Well thats why I mentioned the gathering scenes as NTR because Simon wasn't there and the player didnt have a choice they were forced to have sex with multiple people. Also it was kind of a slap to the face i mean the last hour we got to know yarra and qum and the spicy scenes were mostly with simon and then all the sudden your forced to see them have sex with other people so I empathize with people that were shocked and mortified by that development I mean i was one of them

Overall I think our tolerance for this stuff are different maybe because of that one time I was playing a novel and invested 10 hours into it and got invested in the characters then those characters getting fucked by the most disgusting person that modern civilization has ever seen and you may think im joking but they purposely made him a nightmare been scarred ever since. Thank you for discussing with me you defiantly made me reflect on my points Thank you for your time :) this will be my final comment im going back to lurk in comment sections its much easier

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
No worries, it's fine. Like I said, I myself don't like NTR, and I'd certainly hate it if someone I was in an exclusive relationship with started seeing someone else without my knowledge and approval. Again, that last bit is important, at least where TLS is concerned, but I think we've gone over that line of reasoning enough.

And don't worry yourself about commenting- half the fun of this thread is the constant discussion. it's certainly a breath of fresh air from the other topics here, which are 90% about boob sizes and whatnot :p

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
ah its the latter sorry I just cant like the idea of the other harem members having a sexual relationship with people outside the harem it just feels icky and gross to me its like aka suddenly banging mestan it would be wrong and disconnect me from the relationship between Simon and aka also i didnt like it when nalia had sex with that old lady herbalist It happened so fast I mean we didnt even know her.

Well thats why I mentioned the gathering scenes as NTR because Simon wasn't there and the player didnt have a choice they were forced to have sex with multiple people. Also it was kind of a slap to the face i mean the last hour we got to know yarra and qum and the spicy scenes were mostly with simon and then all the sudden your forced to see them have sex with other people so I empathize with people that were shocked and mortified by that development I mean i was one of them

Overall I think our tolerance for this stuff are different maybe because of that one time I was playing a novel and invested 10 hours into it and got invested in the characters then those characters getting fucked by the most disgusting person that modern civilization has ever seen and you may think im joking but they purposely made him a nightmare been scarred ever since. Thank you for discussing with me you defiantly made me reflect on my points Thank you for your time :) this will be my final comment im going back to lurk in comment sections its much easier
Don't you think there's some hypocrisy there though?
If Simon had sex with the herbalist would you have batted an eye?
But if Nalia has sex with her it's a slap in the face?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Just want to chime in and say that I agree with the general reasoning that if NTR is a fetish, then it is only NTR when there is fetish writing, which is completely not the vibe of the gathering scenes. Yarra and Qum were as nonchalant about those scenes as they could be, the scenes were mostly about celebrating Yarra's sexual powers with how easily she could dispatch of any "sexual adversaries", never about how she was cheating on Simon and how she loved him less now or any bs like that.

I do want to say that I never took any of the mentioned scenes with Simon to mean he was particularly hurt by the idea of the harem chasing after someone outside of it, at most I felt he was being tongue-in-cheek. I think he is only possessive in the sense that he wouldn't like for anyone in the harem to go behind his back, so they should be upfront with him if they ever wanted someone from the outside and, if possible, he'd like to be included (but of course that's not mandatory, remember HilstaraxGalvia). But even if we were to take from these scenes that Simon was somehow at least a little bit uncomfortable with the idea of anyone in the harem being with other men, then I'd say fair is fair, since for the longest time in the game, characters like Aka, Carina, and Janine were not really fully comfortable with the whole "harem life", and yet Simon kept adding more girls like he was some kinda pokémon master, so meh, I don't think he would think it was right to be too much of a sourpuss about it.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Don't you think there's some hypocrisy there though?
If Simon had sex with the herbalist would you have batted an eye?
But if Nalia has sex with her it's a slap in the face?
Yeah I would have been miffed if Simon had sex with the herbalist especially if he went about it the same way nalia did. I think Fulminato described the situation best its purely psychological I cant help how I feel about those scenes though I believe what I said was rational .REAL LAST COMMENT

Last edited:

payten

May 24, 2020
Hello, I just have a question.During aka's route when the party is split, is there a way to decrease the number of black swirls which suck the life of aka ? thanks

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hello, I just have a question.During aka's route when the party is split, is there a way to decrease the number of black swirls which suck the life of aka ? thanks

this reduce the HP lost each turn a lot, but not to zero. so best heal her before any combat section.

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I have questions regarding investments. I'm currently at Chapter 1 just right after talking to Megail and getting the ledger (I currently have 80k ProN).
I also took a look at the Investments page on the Wiki and saw that there are a lot of investment options available at the game.
So, can you get all the investments without cheating and if not, will it break the game if I try to cheat and get all the investments available? Also, are there investments that are time-constrained and that they will only be available up to a certain point in the game and if so, any tips on what investments I should and should not get?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I have questions regarding investments. I'm currently at Chapter 1 just right after talking to Megail and getting the ledger (I currently have 80k ProN).
I also took a look at the Investments page on the Wiki and saw that there are a lot of investment options available at the game.
So, can you get all the investments without cheating and if not, will it break the game if I try to cheat and get all the investments available? Also, are there investments that are time-constrained and that they will only be available up to a certain point in the game and if so, any tips on what investments I should and should not get?
if you want all the investment you need to cheat. plain and simple. i don't remember any istance of the game penalizing you if you have an absurd amount of ProN. there are a couple of investment you cannot do, but they are blocked if you cheat your money. there is one single occasion you need to have less pron of a threshold of best result, it's in the end of chapter 2.

keep in mind investment managment is a part of the gameplay, and you don't need every investment for the best result near everywhere. for many (me included) investment managment is one of the fun of the game.

Reactions: MrHodor

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
if you want all the investment you need to cheat. plain and simple. i don't remember any istance of the game penalizing you if you have an absurd amount of ProN. there are a couple of investment you cannot do, but they are blocked if you cheat your money. there is one single occasion you need to have less pron of a threshold of best result, it's in the end of chapter 2.

keep in mind investment managment is a part of the gameplay, and you don't need every investment for the best result near everywhere. for many (me included) investment managment is one of the fun of the game.
Ok thanks. Guess I'll just continue playing legitly then. I just thought of trying to get all investments as I saw it gives relationship points to different harem members but seeing as there are plenty of other ways to get RP with them, I'll not risk potentially missing out on some things by cheating.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Ok thanks. Guess I'll just continue playing legitly then. I just thought of trying to get all investments as I saw it gives relationship points to different harem members but seeing as there are plenty of other ways to get RP with them, I'll not risk potentially missing out on some things by cheating.
I think it's safe to cheat ProN and personal stats- at least, I haven't faced any problems. It's altering levels and Sx that you have to be wary of. That said, anyone who can play fairly is a better person than I am, so good on you if you don't cheat :p

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks, however I already did that. I guess it could be a bug.
she keep losing HP, the quest don't stop it, only reduce it to a very small amount. [from 20% to 1% each turn]

Game was decent (but quite boring pretty often) up until I ran into a fight where my whole team was just getting AOE stunned repeatedly and killed off. Ruined the game for me.
there are in the game so much free pins granting status immunity to make it near irrilevnat.
and if your party was one-shot by enemies is a lot underleveld or a lot underequipped.

the only real very though fights are the spider in stineford chapter 1. but they are doable with a little preparation.

Feb 23, 2018
20200920_032111.jpg

Is there anyway to force these spites to move or disappear they are blocking my movement?
I was trying to explore when the succubus snuck round and has now successfully trapped me.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Is there anyway to force these spites to move or disappear they are blocking my movement?
I was trying to explore when the succubus snuck round and has now successfully trapped me.
If the sprites are not moving on their own, you might be stuck and not much you can do besides loading a save. I believe the autosave should work, it should be on save slot 100.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hmmm, i am looking through min max guides and something caught my attention
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the end result of the section is calculated at the end of the empress' endgame (the point she can gift the worn whip to you).
there is a single time slot just after this, so any activity you leave to the last don't contribute to the .

the undead chosen can be fight only during "day" slot, the last two slots are "night" one (the last 'day' period is the end game activity).

if your Qum rp aren't 100+ the sleep activity allow qum join , each scene she join is a +1 empress' approval score.

snoop in fucklord/lord of blood room don't change anything in term of hidden stats, so you can leave it for the last slots. with empress' approval score of 10+ you have two more day in simon route, with 5+ one more.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
I see, thanx. a bit of number crunching says that i have nothing to worry about. Got worn whip and i think approval points should be at 11 after all this so all good.

"2 slots" is what got me confused. if things are calculated by the endgame you already doing everything but one thing by that point. so should it be "leave Bloodlord OR Fucklord for the last slot"?

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes