Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm not allowed to download. Am told it will harm my device.
You know that this does not help you at all if you give not more information. Nobody can look into your head or on your device directly. We need some basic informations like, which of the links you tried to download and install, which Operating System do you have, which browser...

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
anyone know if sierra lee is going to keep having us download the whole game every update or eventually just have a update only download

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
anyone know if sierra lee is going to keep having us download the whole game every update or eventually just have a update only download
I doubt she'll move to update-only downloads. It's a fairly small game compared to the ones that use that model, and close enough to the end that there's no chance it'll get much over half a gig.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Thanks for your answers, guys!

Awesome. Not sure how deep these "hugs" will go, but sounds good.

If I recall correctly, there was a succubus called Quom or Qum and she was super fun to be with. I don't know, loved the story back then, but the game was in very early stages. Hell, I don't even have the PC I used to read this game anymore.

And now I'm hearing the game is almost complete, I might start it all over again soon.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Tls is really great game and the only game I've become truly invested in which is surprising because I have played a myriad of other games that I thoroughly enjoyed but none of them captivated me as much as this game has I love this game down to the characters,plot,world building,humor and even the spicy scenes and Simon the MC become my favorite character which rarely happens when i play games this is obliviously a passion project and it shows.

joker8

Nov 21, 2017
I downloaded and it said I needed ACE something. where do I go to get this? I didn't see the RTP version for downloading.

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018
I doubt she'll move to update-only downloads. It's a fairly small game compared to the ones that use that model, and close enough to the end that there's no chance it'll get much over half a gig.
what, its almost done? nooooo. what am i going to do:eek::cry:

Allvaldr

Apr 15, 2018
If you get the game on Steam (free), then Steam will manage updates for you and you don't have to deal with manually transferring saves.

Reactions: Waxer

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm curious as to why is that an issue?

I'd understand if the game size is at 4GB or more, but the game is at only 400MB without RPT and 549 MB with RTP so I really don't see a problem here...

Sothyr

May 26, 2019

I'd understand if the game size is at 4GB or more, but the game is at only 400MB without RPT and 549 MB with RTP so I really don't see a problem here...
Not sure, if it is the reason, but not every country has fast internet or an unlimited flatrate.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Not sure, if it is the reason, but not every country has fast internet or an unlimited flatrate.
OK, but even if Sierra was to do it so you only have to download what is new, the files needed would still be over 230MB in size (game.rgss3a is at 232mb, and there is about 5mb of new audio files in 53.0 as well) so it's not like it would make that much of a difference.

darth krayt

Apr 19, 2018

I actually didn't realize how small it was until after I wrote it and did the update. lol:oops:

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Is it fine if I skip normal enemies when I can and fight only the unskippable enemies and bosses?
I dont wanna go around the map killing all enemies.. but I've read you cant farm mobs, so I dont wanna risk to be underpowered and find myself stuck and forced to restart the whole game.
If you only fight unavoidable enemies you will be woefully underpowered in short order. If fighting at least most of the mobs would be boring enough to be a deal-breaker for you there's a mod that makes combat trivial.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes