swally77

Jan 10, 2020
Call me a philistine but having played the initial scenes in this game I ended up deleting it due to the graphics being similar to games I played in the 90s. Fucking a pixelated sucubus might seem like fun to some but I'd rather read about it than see shitty graphics. I suspect that this is one of those games you either love or hate.

• Haha
Reactions: congamensch

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
There was a tutorial?
sort of the whole prologue is what they most likely meant by tutorial , after all you want a better ideal of the majority of cgs then the front page here has some though most scene right now are more just words

for the full game thing we are on the last chapter of story now with consistent updates usually about a month between

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Call me a philistine but having played the initial scenes in this game I ended up deleting it due to the graphics being similar to games I played in the 90s. Fucking a pixelated sucubus might seem like fun to some but I'd rather read about it than see shitty graphics. I suspect that this is one of those games you either love or hate.
Now this is the part.gif

Sorry, I know I'm being unkind, but seriously, how far did you get into the game*? Because all of the sex scenes in the game are text-based (with static art a-la other h-games slowly being added lately). Hell, 99% of the complaints about this game is that there is too much text and not enough art for people.

*I seriously can't get over this, by the way. I mean, you literally can't leave the game's first map without coming across a text-based sex scene. Again though, my apologies for ragging on you like this, but if you play just a little more, I hope you can see why this is so amusing to the regulars here.

Aug 22, 2018
Did you make it past the Prologue?
For reference, the main reason people love this game is the extremely deep and engaging narrative.
Also all sex scenes are primarily text. The art is purely a little bit extra, and the first few art pieces are a joke, as you'll find out soon enough.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
If you mean the actual sprite sex, that's a handful of the very earliest scenes, Sierra soon realized it did not work.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
If you mean the actual sprite sex, that's a handful of the very earliest scenes, Sierra soon realized it did not work.
The only sprite scene I remember in the beginning are the orcs and their prisoners in the tower. Maybe that scene with Aka in the forest that lasted all of three seconds* before shit went down. Any I'm missing?

*I don't hold it against the game, for I too cannot last more than three seconds when Aka's getting some:p

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
There are a handful of others in the Stineford inn, and I think a couple more? If he meant the orcs, yeah there's often sprite sex just going on in the background, but it's meant to be just that, a background event, I don't think anyone's supposed to be trying to get off to it.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, sorry to bother, but I tried using this save file since I lost mine, but the file format is not the same as the save files. Am I missing something?
You are missing that the save file he posted is for the calculator (as said) not for the game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I see on the First Page that there is no Download available for those who need the RTP, is it because RTP is not needed anymore or SL/Someone else made the downloads assumed that everyone here has RTP or the downloads already has RTP on it and just didn't bother putting in that little tidbit in the first page? Coz, I just got a new pc and I wanted to download the game again because I was stupid enough not to save my files on it to my USB >.>
If you click on the blog link on the first page, the download is available with RTP.

armagite

Mar 12, 2018
So it's not clear to me sorry, I stopped after it became open world..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plan is to come back when enough of the plot/game was done to spend a day or 2 puzzling out the next course of actions for events. I can only see talk of one 1 event so wondering to just hold off for now?

The game has really impressed me when it comes to seeing what actions you need to consider when you want to invest or trade and doing negotiations is really fun.
love to see more games like this. (sorry all who just like play hack and slash)

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Oh, hi guys. I have a couple of questions, since the last version I played was years ago (0.20 something, I think)

Can you sex the daughter yet?

And...Does the game have actual art these days? I remember it was purely text based back in the day.

Last time I played I found it quite amazing, story and entertainment wise. The characteres were so much fun.

shadowkat

Jan 15, 2018
Robin can get 'hugs' now, and yea there is art appearing now. Its only in the first chapter and a few other important scenes atm, but more incoming.

Reactions: Dalurker

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Yes you can give Robin both fatherly and adult hugs now.
So it's not clear to me sorry, I stopped after it became open world..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plan is to come back when enough of the plot/game was done to spend a day or 2 puzzling out the next course of actions for events. I can only see talk of one 1 event so wondering to just hold off for now?
After that open world section is a linear plot section, and then immediately a complex event similar to Ardford summit, which is not yet finished. So yes, that may be a good stopping place for you now.

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
MC couldn’t have child’s because magic side effects but now he can but baby has low survival rate due to the high concentrations sex Magic
I think its more of that MC chose not to have child with IK power.
The part with Neranda and low survival rate offspring is more of human dwarf hybrid and the inherent property of dwarf in the first place iirc.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes