Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Simplicity? Of JavaScript? If it's simplicity that is needed, far better to stick with Ruby; for all Ruby's issues, it is a much more readable and writeable language. JavaScript has one thing going for it: A monopoly on the platform of "web browser". It is a dogshit language at everything it does, tolerated because of the one thing only it can do.
i think is unfair toward JS. yes your description of JS is accurate, but i think the language is so bad because web developement is and was bad, without anyone can force a standard and the competing browser try to force their standard and try to kill the copetitions with every mean necessary create the monster JS is. and will add a little thing, rpgmaker MV is a very bad JS application per se. even without any JS language complications.

and obviously TLS utilize fair number of VX Ace custom scripts never migrate officaly to MV. and auto compliled translation between language aren't know for stability and reliability.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Type of mind control ?
Mindbreaking through magical sex addiction/pleasure overload, mostly only used by antagonists.

There's also a character that has the power to create what's essentially puppet clones, but the protagonists only use it sparingly and not for nefarious purposes (although they occasionally use it for consensual sex plays with each other).

Also the main protagonist can use a controlled version of the sex magic mind control thing to help a traumatized character at one point, player's choice if they use it to try to restore them while keeping their free will, or forcing them into being a "better" version of themselves.

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
With a username like "Hypnolover69" I suspect this game will not give you what you're looking for. (Not at all judging, I find it hot too, but this game ain't about it)

Reactions: DarkDank

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
whoa when did we get images been about a year or so since my last download and noticed the images on op and how many, will i need to start over to see all them?

DukeLeto7

Jul 13, 2018
Also it's incredibly ironic for you to accuse Sierra of being lazy and lacking motivation for not making her game natively work on tablets, thus saving driven and motivated people like you the incredible effort of downloading a D-pad overlay. one such, I graciously saved you the months of work finding it, and if you have trouble making it work with your setup maybe you should be less lazy.
I'm sticking my head in the thread on my way somewhere else and I'll just note that based on what aren117 is saying, it sounds to me like he's a kid at college or a boarding school. Dunning-Kruger is an occupational hazard for bright people in that age bracket, since they generally don't have much experience by definition. (It might be that I sympathize based on remembering that I used to be like that 20 years ago.)

There are certainly more annoying people floating around the TLS community.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
I see on the First Page that there is no Download available for those who need the RTP, is it because RTP is not needed anymore or SL/Someone else made the downloads assumed that everyone here has RTP or the downloads already has RTP on it and just didn't bother putting in that little tidbit in the first page? Coz, I just got a new pc and I wanted to download the game again because I was stupid enough not to save my files on it to my USB >.>

draken

Apr 22, 2017
g but you are INSANE for thinking that spending several months not updating the game would go over well with Patrons.)
The download for the RTP is linked in the first post on Sierra Lee's blogspot for the game: . Perhaps whoever updates the links doesn't feel like it's necessary to mirror that link here, since it's easily available in the same place that the developer posts the download links for the public version, or it might be an oversight and they just missed that it's required.

Reactions: JustForTheGame

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Does somebody has the walkthrough for the new update cause i have not been active here so i don't know what is going on

Matzak

May 1, 2017
As in givinig birth to deformed inbreeds ?! I like incest but when you add pregnancy thats were you lose me.
A question if i may i like group sex and not just ffm is there content where the girls are getting done by multiple men or is this game just an other harrem fest.
The daughter in this game was adopted so genetic defects would not be be found in any baby born from her
MC couldn’t have child’s because magic side effects but now he can but baby has low survival rate due to the high concentrations sex Magic

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
also wow a triple post by accident

I think that was more doing a dwarf human hybrid had such low rates and before that he chose not to have kids because he is kind of in the middle ofdealing with multiple laws

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
I'm sticking my head the thread in on my way somewhere else and I'll just note that based on what aren117 is saying, it sounds to me like he's a kid at college or a boarding school. Dunning-Kruger is an occupational hazard for bright people in that age bracket, since they generally don't have much experience by definition. (It might be that I sympathize based on remembering that I used to be like that 20 years ago.)

There are certainly more annoying people floating around the TLS community.
I said in another reply that he struck me as a freshman or sophomore. I think most of us in the field know the sort (may even have been them once), they've taken 3 semesters of intro classes and already call themselves programmers, unless like me they've had the pleasure of listening to a prof rant that programming is something even babies and chimps can do for $10/hour, then they claim the title of software engineer.

As for relative annoyingness, it's probably due to my personal experiences but I have negative patience for people who call themselves devs but act like clueless clients with utterly unrealistic "requests".

Reactions: DukeLeto7
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes