Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
If anything bothers me that would be the power scaling. Wendis was heavily nerfed in this arc. The same would apply to the shards. Simon has almost every dark shard, two goddesses by his side (Tertia was afk) and couldn't overcome the damn barrier? I would like it more if he did destroy the barrier but the party was severely drained by the effort and with with the armies of Hester and Xerces approaching, Alonon pulls a deus ex machina as before

Skullmulcherq

Jul 8, 2017
I don't know if this is a known bug but I am at the part where I have to choose between Lynine and Orilise for the quest Save the Queens, yet when I choose either one of them a cutscene triggers and I appear at a map of the forest. It looks like it is skipping a few things.

May 14, 2020
I don't know if this is a known bug but I am at the part where I have to choose between Lynine and Orilise for the quest Save the Queens, yet when I choose either one of them a cutscene triggers and I appear at a map of the forest. It looks like it is skipping a few things.
If you're playing 59.0 I recommend downloading 58.3 considering 59 is beta and the other is public. There are some events in that region in the last update so that might have fucked it :)

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
that short exclusivity period is greedy of the dev
It's not even a short exclusivity period, it's a straight-up beta-version. There is a bunch of stuff in the update that is missing or has wrong values that are going to be adjusted with the patrons' input. Don't be surprised that you'll sometimes encounter bugs in it.

Reactions: Bob Jared

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
A year ago i played this game 100+ hours and was still at middle, want to return it back from start but i am too scared :D How does the updates go i know major events got revamped so most guides are useless now :'( (rip calculator tool)
quite the opposite. after the balance is stable major section are untuched.
and if you for 'calculator tool' mean my calculator: is updated at the 0.58.3:

faraza92

Jul 29, 2018
Does anyone how to fix the bug in the Western desert in Eustrin? Any button I press just goes to one side and doesn't move. Capture.JPG

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tried it with the public versin works fine. Must be something in version 59. Thanks
It's actually quiet possible that you encountered a standard (if rare) RPGM XP Problem. sometimes RPGM XP seems to loop movement commands.
If you quit and restart the game the issue fixes itself

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
It's actually quiet possible that you encountered a standard (if rare) RPGM XP Problem. sometimes RPGM XP seems to loop movement commands.
In all likelyhood the issue is that a new cutscene event was added to that map, but it functions expecting the player's position to be in a different location in that map. The cutscene can only progress once the player's character finishes a set number of steps to the right, which it can't because if you start the cutscene on the bottom part of the map you have a wall blocking your moves, locking the game from progressing.

My guess anyway because that's an issue that happened in a previous patch a long time ago, a decorative rock was placed in the player's path during a cutscene which would softlock the game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
depend, a device can generate the problem, i have the orbweaver, and i need to unplug it to run any rpgmaker vx/vx ace without problem.

fun fact, if i plug the device after launch the game the problem don't show itself.

May 14, 2020
Kind hate how the game know i cheating... Is not funny at all... FREEDOM! I WISH FREEDOM!
There are only a few instances where it checks that. 99% of the game you can just cheat. Oh and don't cheat to increase your level (because you will fail a check) but just increase the bonus stats.

I think the cheat guide in the OP tells you some of the checks not sure.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
There are only a few instances where it checks that. 99% of the game you can just cheat. Oh and don't cheat to increase your level (because you will fail a check) but just increase the bonus stats.

I think the cheat guide in the OP tells you some of the checks not sure.
To add to this: You CAN cheat your level, just do so responsibly. I skip alot of the grind fight and just add the exp that I'd have from doing those optional fights.

May 14, 2020
To add to this: You CAN cheat your level, just do so responsibly. I skip alot of the grind fight and just add the exp that I'd have from doing those optional fights.
When I do cheat runs I do kind of the same thing with pron, lets say that round has 400k max, I just buy anything 400k and under to keep it somewhat realistic. Same with RP, if choice X gives +2 and -2 to a bunch and Y is reverse I just add on 4 to all the minus people so you never have stats higher then they should but the combined is better then it should be.

Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Can anyone in here please help me? I'm in the elven kingdom and trying to choose both either Orilise or Lynine, but the moment i choose either, somehow i got teleported in someplace and Riala pop out having conversation with Hilstara, i got extremely confused, what's with the elfen country being burned, and somehow Iris show up as my ally together with Orcent and Qum...

I did cheat in this game, 2 cheat, 1 is putting some sub gear (since this is my 3rd replay and i don't want to waste a really long time beating enemy) and ProN cheat, i check the cheat guide but there's no such thing like what i'm getting at.

The File is at save 5, i'm playing the 0.59 version... Also if this is a bug, where can i submit this bug to Sierra Lee?

Edit : So, i download the 0.58.3 on Sierra Lee blog and transfered all of my save data in that version, it works! No Riala pop out!

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
yeah a bug form the beta test version of the game well the old one not sure if the new one fixed that since it is now on .1, what you did was the best thing to do play it on the most recent public version because suprise a non in beta version works better

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Ok maybe this may be a controversial opinion... Just have open thoughts about this okay?
Big Spoilers (dont read if you want to remain unspoiled)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have felt this for a while really ever since 50.0 update start it I though story content was getting shorter and shorter. I start it playing way back when years ago.

Reactions: Maizemallard
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes