Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
I followed Fulminato's guide through the Second Gathering. This one . Just curious as to whether it has been updated now that the last war has been completed in the public release.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
So how close to finished is this game? It is a great game and I play it every couple of years, but every time I forget a lot of its story and have to start from the beginning, and reading the changelog it seems to be kinda close to complete? if so then I would rather wait until it is fully complete, so an estimate of how much is left and how long it will take to be released would be appreciated.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
May 14, 2020
So how close to finished is this game? It is a great game and I play it every couple of years, but every time I forget a lot of its story and have to start from the beginning, and reading the changelog it seems to be kinda close to complete? if so then I would rather wait until it is fully complete, so an estimate of how much is left and how long it will take to be released would be appreciated.
We're in the last stretch so in that case I'd recommend waiting (I'd stay away from the forums in case of spoilers tho :)).

Reactions: FFTW

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The game is kind of close to complete in terms of overall story, but it is getting to that "endgame" part most classic RPGs have where there will be a lot of side-quests and optional content, so even though the story is basically about to hit its climax the real-world development time before the game is finished should be around 1 more year.

Reactions: FFTW

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
The game is kind of close to complete in terms of overall story, but it is getting to that "endgame" part most classic RPGs have where there will be a lot of side-quests and optional content, so even though the story is basically about to hit its climax the real-world development time before the game is finished should be around 1 more year.
We're in the last stretch so in that case I'd recommend waiting (I'd stay away from the forums in case of spoilers tho :)).
Thanks for the replies. I have a question though, does the dev intend to finish the main story first then do the sidequests? Or does he intend to leave finishing the main story until the end after he finished everything else? Or did he not say his plan?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Thanks for the replies. I have a question though, does the dev intend to finish the main story first then do the sidequests? Or does he intend to leave finishing the main story until the end after he finished everything else? Or did he not say his plan?
I think the plan is making all the sidequests first. I think she said a while back that she understands some people will take this as "milking the game" but she wants to make sure all loose plot threads are resolved and all the women in the harem get some special attention by having at least 1 endgame sidequest related to their motives and backstory before making the game's conclusion.

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I think the plan is making all the sidequests first. I think she said a while back that she understands some people will take this as "milking the game" but she wants to make sure all loose plot threads are resolved and all the women in the harem get some special attention by having at least 1 endgame sidequest related to their motives and backstory before making the game's conclusion.
That is unfortunate. Thanks for the information though.

PS: Been playing this game for years as I said (all the way back to 2015!) and this is the first time (IIRC at least) that I learn that this game's writer is a woman lol!

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just wanted to point out its updated to 59.3 and now officially public. Meaning the wiki for the latest section is now up (though in fairly rough form) and its now OK to talk about it on Discord, etc.

Time for me to play this one :)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Just wanted to point out its updated to 59.3 and now officially public. Meaning the wiki for the latest section is now up (though in fairly rough form) and its now OK to talk about it on Discord, etc.

Time for me to play this one :)
Thank you, kind Sir/Ma'am, for the notice.

May 14, 2020
There is no answer.
I won't be a dick and post screenshots but I found it in 1 search...

Answer is no afaik, for an optimized playthrough they have to fuck around a bit in the first gathering. Its more of a business thing.

Honestly the overarching story is what you should play for, there are well over 100 hours of playtime and only a miniscule portion of that is sex scenes. Honestly I would even play this without, but that's personal preference I suppose.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
After that comes the final open world, which is more substantial than the others, comparable to how many JRPGs open up new content before the final boss. There will be sidequests, including a personal one for every harem member, but also some optional content that's important to the central plot and ending. This is also the stage where I'm sure some people will say that I'm dragging out the game for money, but all I can say is that I believe everything during this part is important for the game as a whole.

Once that's done, there's the climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame, as I promised in the roadmap

is the public information we got last year though I will say the last war thing went to three updates instead of the planned 2

and to paraphrase info on the patron status updates the game is close enough that it is possible to finish this year but more likely next year as it not unreasonable for it to finish in 2022 but sierra worries that it won't get down(as well as unhappy they didn't meet their personal goal for last year by 1 update)

Reactions: Wyrme and FFTW

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
I won't be a dick and post screenshots but I found it in 1 search...

Answer is no afaik, for an optimized playthrough they have to fuck around a bit in the first gathering. Its more of a business thing.

Honestly the overarching story is what you should play for, there are well over 100 hours of playtime and only a miniscule portion of that is sex scenes. Honestly I would even play this without, but that's personal preference I suppose.
Okay the game is not for me. Thanks for replying. Have a nice day

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I know it's a tall task and probably impossible but anyone has a save at chapter 2 just before gathering ( beginning of yarra's route) with possibly high Qum rp. I lost my save at that point sadly

• Sad
Reactions: Zittou

mustangtiger5

Feb 4, 2018
I know it's a tall task and probably impossible but anyone has a save at chapter 2 just before gathering ( beginning of yarra's route) with possibly high Qum rp. I lost my save at that point sadly
Here you go, its an optimal save (as far as 100% killing mobs/completing stuff), except maybe for investments since I think those are more personal preference.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes