falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
There aren't many things that are optional. Some you can miss but the futa and fem dom ones can't be skipped.
I know you can't skip a few femdom scenes like Esthera's first few but what unskippable futa scene are you thinking of? I believe the one in our first trip to Rodak is skippable by waiting long enough to do that event, though it remains available as an option. Regardless, I don't remember either futa or femdom being big parts of the content.
Doesn't that just add an insta kill item? If thats the case it should still work
The instant kill item does other things based on what enemy you're fighting, like if you can't kill it or it might not be a good idea. It wouldn't be updated for enemies in the new content, though of course you could just fight any of those normally. You could copy the item into a newer version of the game, but you'd have to actually edit the game files, not just copy the whole Items file into the new version - it'd be missing items from the new version.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know you can't skip a few femdom scenes like Esthera's first few but what unskippable futa scene are you thinking of? I believe the one in our first trip to Rodak is skippable by waiting long enough to do that event, though it remains available as an option. Regardless, I don't remember either futa or femdom being big parts of the content.
Riala's first scene is dommy and Esthera's entire section where she takes Simon has both femdom and futa (they double team her daughter). None of that is optional.

The Rodak event is skippable but you miss points.

There are too many scenes for me to remember every one but some of them have elements of femdom in them, especially a couple of early scenes with his wife pushing things along.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Esthera's entire section where she takes Simon has both femdom and futa (they double team her daughter). None of that is optional.
The few femdom scenes are unavoidable, but technically speaking, you can avoid getting the double team scene by simply not doing very well during Simon's route (either low Esthera mood score or low Nalili RP).

I think the only absolutely mandatory and completely unavoidable futa scene would be that random succubus that gets zapped by Esthera during the orgy event during the first Gathering which then grows a cock and Yarra tends to it.

May 14, 2020
The few femdom scenes are unavoidable, but technically speaking, you can avoid getting the double team scene by simply not doing very well during Simon's route (either low Esthera mood score or low Nalili RP).

I think the only absolutely mandatory and completely unavoidable futa scene would be that random succubus that gets zapped by Esthera during the orgy event during the first Gathering which then grows a cock and Yarra tends to it.
To add to this in case you care how the MC is involved: iirc there is only 1 or tops 2 femdom scenes actually domming the mc (others are female on female dom) the only one I can remember is a footjob which was very light femdom and the MC has never been involved with a futa.

ps. correct me if I'm wrong about the amount of femdom so I can change it.

Reactions: Gappa007

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think if someone hates something so much they are willing to mess up their own game and scores just to avoid I have to question is it really worth them bothering to play?

It's one thing to turn down a casual encounter but when so much rides on optimal play and in order to skip some scenes, like missing Rodak will do as it has consequences, maybe it's better finding something else.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I see, thank you. I'll try the game nonetheless
I'll add to it that it really isn't a big deal if you like certain stuff or not in this games. All the scenes are just text with sometimes a picture to look at. So if you notice there's something in there you don't like, just skip till the sex scene is done. Unlike regular conversations the sex scenes text window fill the entire screen, so it's really obvious when a sex scene is done. It is trivially easy to skip this content even if it's "technically" not optional.

Reactions: Wyrme

theod3

Mar 31, 2020
I'm honestly hesitant to replay this because the new artwork is not that good. This community needs to crowdfund to hire an artist to do it justice. I remember the descriptions of the sex scenes were very good and they deserve to be given high quality treatment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm honestly hesitant to replay this because the new artwork is not that good. This community needs to crowdfund to hire an artist to do it justice. I remember the descriptions of the sex scenes were very good and they deserve to be given high quality treatment.
People would have gladly done that but this is the style she went with and most of the community liked.

To be honest, most of us didn't mind not having any art at all so this was the compromise.

I know she isn't planning on redoing it all again.

theod3

Mar 31, 2020
People would have gladly done that but this is the style she went with and most of the community liked.

To be honest, most of us didn't mind not having any art at all so this was the compromise.

I know she isn't planning on redoing it all again.
I honestly kinda wish she hadn't. I enjoyed the game plenty with no artwork.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Just checking but how far did you get with the artwork? The ones involving the Chosen are are completely different style from the rest on purpose so if those are all you've seen you should look deeper. (wouldn't be the first time)

If you don't like any there is the option to turn them off as Deathwings said.

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
So, I have a problem, and would love if someone could help. I just started chapter 5, and am now in Stineford again. I'm in the inn, but I can't leave the room. All of the sex scenes with the few people in the room that I can do it with have reverted to all I was able to get the first time in Stineford, and there is a Robin sprite blocking the way out, that can't be interacted with. Any ideas?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So you think this is not good? This was done by the TLS artist Nalili Comissioned Annikath.png

Reactions: Nelari
Apr 13, 2019
I'll add to it that it really isn't a big deal if you like certain stuff or not in this games. All the scenes are just text with sometimes a picture to look at. So if you notice there's something in there you don't like, just skip till the sex scene is done. Unlike regular conversations the sex scenes text window fill the entire screen, so it's really obvious when a sex scene is done. It is trivially easy to skip this content even if it's "technically" not optional.
To be fair, I didn't even try to look at what type of game this is. I am not really picky unless it's a Unity game, and I was too busy looking for comments to think about it. Thank you though, you're very right.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
To be fair, I didn't even try to look at what type of game this is. I am not really picky unless it's a Unity game, and I was too busy looking for comments to think about it. Thank you though, you're very right.
Put simply it's a story based RPG.

While it does have a lot of sex scenes you are looking at a game 50+ hours long so they are quite spread out.

Just remember it is a HUGE game and does involve a lot of trial and error to get the best outcome especially when it comes to investments. It has a lot of micro managing.

You also can't ignore party members and just gear your fave group. There are times, especially during the large wars, where you will be forced into playing different characters briefly and have characters in your group you may not normally use. If undergeared it could cause issues.

While there is no real "wrong" way to play there are certain investments that have optimal outcomes. There are plenty of guides around to help with that.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
though I will add it is entirely possible to do everything in the game without buying any gear just what you find(till endgame shop open up) though some buys even more so custom stuff can be very worth it and other gear can help to some degree to a lot depding on what and where

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
though I will add it is entirely possible to do everything in the game without buying any gear just what you find(till endgame shop open up) though some buys even more so custom stuff can be very worth it and other gear can help to some degree to a lot depding on what and where
Though there really isn't any point to being stingy with your Sx. Hell I threw around hundreds of thousands on top tier items like Assault Armor (17000x3)) Master Staves (25000x2) and Sylvan Blades (14000x3) amongst other things at the earliest possible times in the game, and I STILL had the money to deck out all 14 playable characters on the very best gear during the last free-roam, simply by virtue of selling my consumables instead of using them.
ProN is for careful spending. Sx, there is no reason to be overly careful with

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes