Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Man the wars in this game is o freaking awesome the details consequence are really great you really have to think thing through.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Though there really isn't any point to being stingy with your Sx. Hell I threw around hundreds of thousands on top tier items like Assault Armor (17000x3)) Master Staves (25000x2) and Sylvan Blades (14000x3) amongst other things at the earliest possible times in the game, and I STILL had the money to deck out all 14 playable characters on the very best gear during the last free-roam, simply by virtue of selling my consumables instead of using them.
ProN is for careful spending. Sx, there is no reason to be overly careful with
Huh selling consumables honestly I also have not use those consumables.

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
So, I have a problem, and would love if someone could help. I just started chapter 5, and am now in Stineford again. I'm in the inn, but I can't leave the room. All of the sex scenes with the few people in the room that I can do it with have reverted to all I was able to get the first time in Stineford, and there is a Robin sprite blocking the way out, that can't be interacted with. Any ideas?
So, as an addition, I had done a little bit of looking into the switches in the game using the editor, and I still have no idea how to get rid of this Robin sprite, or how to leave this room in Stineford.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So, as an addition, I had done a little bit of looking into the switches in the game using the editor, and I still have no idea how to get rid of this Robin sprite, or how to leave this room in Stineford.
can you share your savegame? i think the problem is way more extensive of a single switch. and without understand the whole problem you will encounter only more and more bugs keeping playing.

the switch to uncheck for removing robin is the #0073 "RobinCS" btw

Zzquop

Oct 23, 2019
Could anyone share a save file near the end of chapter 4? I was just about to start the Gawnfall Council section when my laptop got stolen. My save was pretty in line with the paste bin Fulminato has shared but at this point any save would be great.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Could anyone share a save file near the end of chapter 4? I was just about to start the Gawnfall Council section when my laptop got stolen. My save was pretty in line with the paste bin Fulminato has shared but at this point any save would be great.

this is my chapter4 save folder, you can search the one closest to the point you where.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Just started playing this again, forgot how good it was. Anyway, in the wiki it says there is a shining sword in the Stineford tunnels/sewers but I cant find it in any ofg the dead ends. Is there a map of the sewers anywhere? Could have sworn the wiki had one

ED Also while is the sewers Qum D'umpe leveled up to 13, I got a messages saying "Qum D'umpe learned" with blank text after, is that a bug? She appears to have learned the "Cumdump" skill, as the wiki says she should.

ED 2: Finally found the damn thing, its in the furthest north east dead end tunnej, along the north wall about 2 blocks from the end.

Last edited:

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
can you share your savegame? i think the problem is way more extensive of a single switch. and without understand the whole problem you will encounter only more and more bugs keeping playing.

the switch to uncheck for removing robin is the #0073 "RobinCS" btw
That worked perfectly, thank you!
That switch was indeed on (i might have turned it on by accident, trying to make sure I had all of the scenes in the memories)

Ame

Mar 24, 2020
if i didn't got the Demonic Seed in the Erosean War, how could i get it later on the game?

or well, if anyones knows the Demonic Seed id item it would help too, so i just use the save editor... i'm dying because i didn't got it before (i'm almost sure it is a item, but it isnt and it is a switch, it could help too post the switch name)

Last edited:

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
What level should you generally be when you leave Stineford for the first time? I'm a little worried my party might be underleveled? I didnt totally clear the spider house yet as they were murdering my party but I think ive done everything else there I can. Simo is lvl 17 Hilstara, Yarra 16, Aka Qum & Hilstara 15 & Robin 13. I recall theres that dungeon in the pass thats even more punishing. Also, any other tips for that one?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I am surprised for the Scenes that I see in the 1st post..

I think that when I played to this game long time ago there were not scenes.. Only texts about the sex scene.

Now every sex scene has at least 1 image?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Man just finish this update if I was Simon I would have gone crazy. On a side note Simon carrying that beard real good why can't I grow that kind of beard.

Reactions: Nelari

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
What level should you generally be when you leave Stineford for the first time? I'm a little worried my party might be underleveled? I didnt totally clear the spider house yet as they were murdering my party but I think ive done everything else there I can. Simo is lvl 17 Hilstara, Yarra 16, Aka Qum & Hilstara 15 & Robin 13. I recall theres that dungeon in the pass thats even more punishing. Also, any other tips for that one?
As long as you are killing EVERY enemy in sight, you should be fine. And I do mean every, as the game has finite xp. But don't worry to much on the spider house, it is notoriously hard.
I am surprised for the Scenes that I see in the 1st post..

I think that when I played to this game long time ago there were not scenes.. Only texts about the sex scene.

Now every sex scene has at least 1 image?
All the ones in chapter 1 do, and a fair few of the other ones do, but not all yet.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I forgot, does this game have a gallery?
It is unlocked after the midway point in Chapter 2 as a skill for the protagonist called "Reflect". Open the menu outside of combat and use the skill, it functions like a gallery.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
It is unlocked after the midway point in Chapter 2 as a skill for the protagonist called "Reflect". Open the menu outside of combat and use the skill, it functions like a gallery.
Someone could probably make a mod to make the gallery full.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Holy fuckin balls I downloaded this game again a month ago after giving it a year and abit and mannnnnn its exhausting 80+hours in and im at the first open world part of chapter 5 and Im just done for now, it just keeps going like seriously this game needs to stop.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy fuckin balls I downloaded this game again a month ago after giving it a year and abit and mannnnnn its exhausting 80+hours in and im at the first open world part of chapter 5 and Im just done for now, it just keeps going like seriously this game needs to stop.
It's going to get quite a bit bigger yet.

It is a full RPG.

Reactions: Stringy Bob

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I left it when you should help the KING Niece to be Queen..

I saw boring talk with WHO KNOWS HOW MANY CHARACTERS to help her and gave up here..

Watching this gallery I wonder if start again or watch if I still keep the game in my previous Laptop and watch the New scenes with images using Reflect.. I still have it because I replaced it 1 month ago.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes