Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yea thats why I like Orilise her design and hair color go great with her skin complexion plus shes got kind of a sadistic personality that makes me laugh. Who doesnt love a sexy elf chick? And thats why I like Nalili not only do i think she is the sexiest succubus she is not as predictable as Yarra. Its kinda cool how she became like best friends with the prudest 1 Carina. And I love how smart Megail is as well as her snarky remarks and take no shit attitude. Esthera is just sexy and has a stacked body. She's the thickest out of the Harem besides the Amazon Tertia. Trin is just sexy and her attitude is just kind of a turn on. I cant really say I dont like any of the girls in the Harem the only 1 im not really fond of is Robin. Mainly cause im not really into incest and I think the demonic Robin looks better then the human 1.
Here's a question tho who's your favorite non Harem girl? Who do you wish could be in the Harem? We got Biyue the birdlooking Zirantian chick, you Got the 2 elf Queens Dheria and Eytria you got all the priestess Like Bertricia and Anna and The Succubus Knight leader Yelarel who I love also. And even Lilith Galvia, Palina, Tyna, Ulrissa, Xestris and that sexy Goddess of Magic cult chick Vera.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Here's a question tho who's your favorite non Harem girl? Who do you wish could be in the Harem? We got Biyue the birdlooking Zirantian chick, you Got the 2 elf Queens Dheria and Eytria you got all the priestess Like Bertricia and Anna and The Succubus Knight leader Yelarel who I love also. And even Lilith Galvia, Palina, Tyna, Ulrissa, Xestris and that sexy Goddess of Magic cult chick Vera.
This might be a surprise but Annah is included in my list is just really love her eyes seriously love her eyes, really match her design, Biyue the way she pout is really cute I love looking at it. The two elf queen not a fan of their design I like the elf in the Agnostic ship in the air battle better in design. the rest is a hit or miss to me depending on their personality. I also like the potiom hermit just because of her quirk

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
This might be a surprise but Annah is included in my list is just really love her eyes seriously love her eyes, really match her design, Biyue the way she pout is really cute I love looking at it. The two elf queen not a fan of their design I like the elf in the Agnostic ship in the air battle better in design. the rest is a hit or miss to me depending on their personality. I also like the potiom hermit just because of her quirk
Yea Annah is dope! Someone on Sierra's patreon put a couple fanarts up that included Annah and they did a really good job she looked really gorgeous. But I like my caramel skin cuties so I think I would pick Keranii out the high priestesses but i'd like to see what Ulrissa looks like under that damn wolf head haha. I'll share the fanart with you if you wanna see it.

Last edited:

Stm1234

Jun 27, 2018
I see. Maybe I was not wrong when I stopped playing to it and is not my kind of game..

Is not that I only want sex. When I played the game was only Text when they had sex.

I Never liked politics and have my characters separated in 2 TEAMS made me think that it would be super exhausting make Tyna the King Alonon sucessor and more boring than the previous talk with politics in Alonon city.

I am not judging the game. In general I saw it interesting.

Is that never liked politics and see my group separated in 2 teams made me see this as one long and exhausting quest and I did not had enough interest in it..

If I had a friend playing to the game that time I would had asked him to make Tyna win and give me the save to avoid all the political shit.
I'm with you on this one. The politics can get boring real quick. But hey, this is what we got guides for. At least, the game isn't JUST politics. So you can use a guide to skip through these parts, and go to the cool Tower segments and War segments.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I'm with you on this one. The politics can get boring real quick. But hey, this is what we got guides for. At least, the game isn't JUST politics. So you can use a guide to skip through these parts, and go to the cool Tower segments and War segments.
I know. I was following it..

But watching that old decisions affected too future ones too I decided give up and stop playing to it..

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yea Annah is dope! Someone on Sierra's patreon put a couple fanarts up that included Annah and they did a really good job she looked really gorgeous. But I like my caramel skin cuties so I think I would pick Keranii out the high priestesses but i'd like to see what Ulrissa looks like under that damn wolf head haha. I'll share the fanart with you if you wanna see it.
Care to share those fan art of Annah, now about Keranii I love her looks but she is too she is too religious for me well Annah is too but I just can't get enought of her eyes, and does not help that I like strong willed women.

Reactions: Wyrme

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Care to share those fan art of Annah, now about Keranii I love her looks but she is too she is too religious for me well Annah is too but I just can't get enought of her eyes, and does not help that I like strong willed women.
Well heres 2 of em theres 2 more but it keeps saying the file is to large for me to share. The the 1 it wontlet me share is the best 1 its like a huge priestess orgy haha
BertriciaxAnnah.jpeg BertriciaxAnnah2.jpeg

Reactions: ninjahotsprings
Apr 1, 2018
i don't know if it is only happening in my game,but when i try to go to twisted glen to collect materials to save elven queens after talking to lynine or orilise ,i get cut scene with riala and mother about defeating beasts.I passed it by using old game with version 34.1,but wanted to bring to attention.

problem is only on twisted glen,whenever i access it,cutscene shows.

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Thanks I'm saving this for my collection but why not share all of them if its patreon only I understand.
well yea they from the patreon but like I said it wont let me share the other 1's because it says the file is to large. I can share the Orcent 1 it will let me do that 1.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
well yea they from the patreon but like I said it wont let me share the other 1's because it says the file is to large. I can share the Orcent 1 it will let me do that 1.
Orcent my man, honestly he needs more pussies but I understand his committed man.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Orcent my man, honestly he needs more pussies but I understand his committed man.
Well I got a question for you. How the fuck do I get the signature to show up like you got them. I tried to do it with the TLS 1 and instead of showing the little animation it just shows the web address.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Well I got a question for you. How the fuck do I get the signature to show up like you got them. I tried to do it with the TLS 1 and instead of showing the little animation it just shows the web address.
I don't knw I just copied it and it worked.

KevinHart

Jul 16, 2018
how big is the game?I actually hear a lot of good things about this game but i'm kinda surprised that it's only on his version 0.59...His there enough content to play it or should I wait a bit?
I just finished it to the last update. I'm around 44 hours of playtime, but I needed to read the walkthough while playing in order to do everything so it was fairly slow.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes