Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I left it when you should help the KING Niece to be Queen..

I saw boring talk with WHO KNOWS HOW MANY CHARACTERS to help her and gave up here..

Watching this gallery I wonder if start again or watch if I still keep the game in my previous Laptop and watch the New scenes with images using Reflect.. I still have it because I replaced it 1 month ago.
If you found that boring there is no point playing again, there are far more situations like that involving a lot more talking.

It's an in depth story based RPG. The sex scenes are very spread out and most of the game involves talking and lore.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I left it when you should help the KING Niece to be Queen..

I saw boring talk with WHO KNOWS HOW MANY CHARACTERS to help her and gave up here..

Watching this gallery I wonder if start again or watch if I still keep the game in my previous Laptop and watch the New scenes with images using Reflect.. I still have it because I replaced it 1 month ago.
Boring? How did you manage to make it that far in the first place?

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
If you found that boring there is no point playing again, there are far more situations like that involving a lot more talking.

It's an in depth story based RPG. The sex scenes are very spread out and most of the game involves talking and lore.
I see. Maybe I was not wrong when I stopped playing to it and is not my kind of game..

Is not that I only want sex. When I played the game was only Text when they had sex.

I Never liked politics and have my characters separated in 2 TEAMS made me think that it would be super exhausting make Tyna the King Alonon sucessor and more boring than the previous talk with politics in Alonon city.

Boring? How did you manage to make it that far in the first place?
I am not judging the game. In general I saw it interesting.

Is that never liked politics and see my group separated in 2 teams made me see this as one long and exhausting quest and I did not had enough interest in it..

If I had a friend playing to the game that time I would had asked him to make Tyna win and give me the save to avoid all the political shit.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I see. Maybe I was not wrong when I stopped playing to it and is not my kind of game..

Is not that I only want sex. I Never liked politics and have my characters separated in 2 TEAMS made me think that it would be super exhausting make the KING Niece his sucessor and more boring than the previous talk with politics in Alonon city.
You control one of the super powers in the game world, politics is pretty much the name of the game.

Even the lesser segments involve shaping countries and sorting out political leaders.

The Succession Crisis is only one part, you also have to deal with the church and their problems and countries you take over.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Anyone wants to share their favorite harem girl. Mine is Sarai, Trin, Yara in that order...... hmnmm looking at my choice of girls I have a problem.
I'd say my top 5 are Riala, Ginasta, Janine, Megail and Hilstara in that order.

On the other end of the spectrum, I'd say the only ones that are still a bit weak compared to the rest are Tertia and Fheliel.

Reactions: Rugerrell6 and A360

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Orilise Megail and Nalili are my fave 3 but I also love Esthera and I used to not like her but as time went on I really like Trin some of her art makes her look really sexy.

Reactions: Sotman

GentleJade33

Aug 24, 2017
If possible would it be possible for someone to post a save Just before the 2nd IK gathering or just when it starts . I would be very grateful for that Thank you in advance

soulreaper142

Dec 4, 2020
how big is the game?I actually hear a lot of good things about this game but i'm kinda surprised that it's only on his version 0.59...His there enough content to play it or should I wait a bit?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
how big is the game?I actually hear a lot of good things about this game but i'm kinda surprised that it's only on his version 0.59...His there enough content to play it or should I wait a bit?
To be clear, that's not a decimal number. It means there have been 58 updates (not counting minor patches in-between) but is not finished. Put another way, the game is massive.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I'd say my top 5 are Riala, Ginasta, Janine, Megail and Hilstara in that order.

On the other end of the spectrum, I'd say the only ones that are still a bit weak compared to the rest are Tertia and Fheliel.
I agree on Tertia and Fheliel they did not give much of an inpact also another factor to add is compare to the other girls there are too little interaction with them and too little personality while another bias here is we have been with the other girls far linger and saw their character develop compare to tertia and fheliel.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Aka, Esthera, Hilstara, Megail and Riala probably in that order. Also got a real soft spot for Sabitha but she's not been around Simon quite as long.
Aka is also a favorite of mine who doesn't like a tomboy (in my view) Hilstara is quite the women would be great if she is a little more domineering being a mercenary and now a general, Riala is a little too a don't have the word for it I kinda like Robin more over Riala, in megail case she is just a little Tsun I find it kinda cute.

Reactions: Wyrme

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
while another bias here is we have been with the other girls far linger and saw their character develop compare to tertia and fheliel.
Yes that's part of it, but the same can be said of Neranda and Sabitha yet they still managed to stick out imo.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Yes that's part of it, but the same can be said of Neranda and Sabitha yet they still managed to stick out imo.
Well its due to Neranda and Sabitha strong personality when they appeared one is a queen which has to be strong another is a demon who well lets just say her uniqueness sticks to you.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Orilise Megail and Nalili are my fave 3 but I also love Esthera and I used to not like her but as time went on I really like Trin some of her art makes her look really sexy.
Yeah I kinda prefer Orilise to Lynine, I find Orilise design cute and the skin tone man that hot and also I kinda like her sharp tounge, Nalili is too ditzy for my taste she reminds of those Blond cali girls I see in movies Megail is just real Tsum Esthera is grat but her domineering scares me.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
At least 60+ hours of gameplay mine gameplay is already in 90 hours.

Ikil

May 13, 2017
It takes 80 to 100 hours to reach the end of the current content.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah I kinda prefer Orilise to Lynine, I find Orilise design cute and the skin tone man that hot and also I kinda like her sharp tounge, Nalili is too ditzy for my taste she reminds of those Blond cali girls I see in movies Megail is just real Tsum Esthera is grat but her domineering scares me.
Yea thats why I like Orilise her design and hair color go great with her skin complexion plus shes got kind of a sadistic personality that makes me laugh. Who doesnt love a sexy elf chick? And thats why I like Nalili not only do i think she is the sexiest succubus she is not as predictable as Yarra. Its kinda cool how she became like best friends with the prudest 1 Carina. And I love how smart Megail is as well as her snarky remarks and take no shit attitude. Esthera is just sexy and has a stacked body. She's the thickest out of the Harem besides the Amazon Tertia. Trin is just sexy and her attitude is just kind of a turn on. I cant really say I dont like any of the girls in the Harem the only 1 im not really fond of is Robin. Mainly cause im not really into incest and I think the demonic Robin looks better then the human 1.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes