ZeroSomeGame

Jul 25, 2019
I know it's a tall task and probably impossible but anyone has a save at chapter 2 just before gathering ( beginning of yarra's route) with possibly high Qum rp. I lost my save at that point sadly
Your luck is uncanny. I just started playing a couple days ago and i have a save right before going up Withered Mountain.

Edit: This is following Tosha's guide from the wiki to the letter

Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
Hey fellas, a question; I used to play this a while back and enjoyed it too, but i know even then it was very long, but i got to some point that it was raw, unfinished , as story-wise and as artwork-wise too. I remember i got to the point that i was just started fighting against fucklord. Where is the game as story , and how polished at the moment? Would it be a good idea to start it again now or do you suggest waiting a little bit more? Thanks !

Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Hey fellas, a question; I used to play this a while back and enjoyed it too, but i know even then it was very long, but i got to some point that it was raw, unfinished , as story-wise and as artwork-wise too. I remember i got to the point that i was just started fighting against fucklord. Where is the game as story , and how polished at the moment? Would it be a good idea to start it again now or do you suggest waiting a little bit more? Thanks !
go to post 7167. its on the same page as your post.

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Hmm V.05 ....enough time to see a pregnancy tag perhaps? There are many of my favorites already, it would be icing on an extremely moist cake.

Reactions: herring1

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
I suspected that after the prison Simon would be burned out, but the reveal that the title screen for all these years was a depiction of him in the bottom of his despair sent me for a loop. Xerces and Hester shutting Simon out after only brief dialogue was some good writing, and Alanon's final sacrifice was a really satisfying resolution.

My only confusion is at Hester, how is she this powerful now yet was impotent in the face of the original Incubus King. With Xerces he has been preparing for centuries with her, well hopefully it's elaborated upon.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
My only confusion is at Hester, how is she this powerful now yet was impotent in the face of the original Incubus King. With Xerces he has been preparing for centuries with her, well hopefully it's elaborated upon.
I wouldn't call it impotent to fight the OG IK to a stalemate and force him to stop his conquest at a portion of the continent. And it's been, what, 30 years since then?

Obiwanker

Sep 30, 2017
go to post 7167. its on the same page as your post.

Yeah , i saw that but that post is about what will be added in the future, my question was about where is it right now at the last update, since it is not very clear in changelog where is the game at the moment and its been a long time and i am asking for help to understand if the developer finished the polishing the existing chapters.

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Hmm V.05 ....enough time to see a pregnancy tag perhaps? There are many of my favorites already, it would be icing on an extremely moist cake.
Well, there is Neranda, her first scene is literally called "Neranda Impregnation" and it just got it's art added in this update. So yeah, got a thicc dwarf queen pregnant (confirmed by his powers that she definitely is) and added to the harem, and likely more in the future when the epilogue occurs.

And yeah, got shivers when I saw that the title scene has finally been added into the game, all this time it's just been assumed this is the trauma Simon suffered during the previous wars, but now it's so much worse, the hell he saw after centuries of endless fighting and near insanity inducing mental strain.

Also we damn well better be allowed to keep the Black Gloves from the Prison as a Key Item or something, it's gut wrenching that this was the unavoidable end of Mestan after all of that. Even if he never got into the Harem like he wanted, I still want to keep a memento of him, or perhaps make it into an upgradable accessory for Aka's use (give him at least that).

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I suspected that after the prison Simon would be burned out, but the reveal that the title screen for all these years was a depiction of him in the bottom of his despair sent me for a loop. Xerces and Hester shutting Simon out after only brief dialogue was some good writing, and Alanon's final sacrifice was a really satisfying resolution.

It might not be that she 'could not' but rather 'would not'. As she's been keeping her power on the down low all these years, and a direct strike against the OG king might reveal too much. Or since she is behind the choosen, it could be she was keeping the IK around as a reason to keep making the choosen without anyone looking into it. If the old king was dead but choosen kept showing up (and doing what choosen do) people might look into how to get rid of them. Of course the IK did fall in the end, but Doom king filled the role as new scape goat for the choosen.

Apr 13, 2019
Apologies if the question has been asked before, but before I play, is it possible to hide certain things from the game? For example, [futa/trans] and [female domination]? I'm not into either of these, but the rest of the tags I can put up with.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Apologies if the question has been asked before, but before I play, is it possible to hide certain things from the game? For example, [futa/trans] and [female domination]? I'm not into either of these, but the rest of the tags I can put up with.
No to both.

There aren't many things that are optional. Some you can miss but the futa and fem dom ones can't be skipped.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
It might not be that she 'could not' but rather 'would not'. As she's been keeping her power on the down low all these years, and a direct strike against the OG king might reveal too much. Or since she is behind the choosen, it could be she was keeping the IK around as a reason to keep making the choosen without anyone looking into it. If the old king was dead but choosen kept showing up (and doing what choosen do) people might look into how to get rid of them. Of course the IK did fall in the end, but Doom king filled the role as new scape goat for the choosen.
add in it was brought up during the first war there was no such grand spells like Ivala wall and well she spent the 30 or years since then refining her skills, seeing as the chosen were practice for making an army and info gathering, so it is possible that she did not have the power to do so at the start because well she has at years of practice at it

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes