Tapete

Jun 7, 2020
Hey I can't install the game, since I need some sort of RPG Maker apparently. But the one linked returns 404. Can you guys help me ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Hey I can't install the game, since I need some sort of RPG Maker apparently. But the one linked returns 404. Can you guys help me ?
. Install the "VX Ace" one.

Alternatively the dev of the game has an "RTP" version of the download in her blog for public builds, it is a bigger download size but then you won't have to install the Run-Time Package, the choice is up to you.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Ok maybe this may be a controversial opinion... Just have open thoughts about this okay?
Big Spoilers (dont read if you want to remain unspoiled)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Admitedly I haven't actually played the newer content (Warden of the south and the new war), but my impression from the sounds of it is that this was the last "setup" bits for the game's final events, I think a more in-depth look into the true motivations and rationale of our adversaries is still to be seen in the endgame.

Reactions: Maizemallard
May 14, 2020
Lol I'm honestly confused, when using my save at the same point it progresses fine. After the first conversation (with save at the end) its supposed to transfer the player to the agnostic (the airship), the conversation you're seeing is supposed to play quite a bit later. When looking through the code I don't see any requirements or anything so thus far I'm baffled, Ill do a compare to my saves to see if I can find anything there.

PS. Might be best to just wait for the public release in case of bugs :)

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
Lol I'm honestly confused, when using my save at the same point it progresses fine. After the first conversation (with save at the end) its supposed to transfer the player to the agnostic (the airship), the conversation you're seeing is supposed to play quite a bit later. When looking through the code I don't see any requirements or anything so thus far I'm baffled, Ill do a compare to my saves to see if I can find anything there.

PS. Might be best to just wait for the public release in case of bugs :)
Thanks for checking. Just to make sure I also re-downloaded the 59.1 version a second time and transferred my saves over there and the same happened. Guess I'll just wait then.

May 14, 2020
Thanks for checking. Just to make sure I also re-downloaded the 59.1 version a second time and transferred my saves over there and the same happened. Guess I'll just wait then.
I see you edited fuzako death for instance. Not sure if the game cares about that.

Anyway I can't find the reason, only conclusion is that its something in the save file.

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
I see you edited fuzako death for instance. Not sure if the game cares about that.

Anyway I can't find the reason, only conclusion is that its something in the save file.
Did I? I don't think I did. I encountered him during the IK war multiple times and eventuelly killed him in the temple with the goddess of magic.

May 14, 2020
Did I? I don't think I did. I encountered him during the IK war multiple times and eventuelly killed him in the temple with the goddess of magic.
Oh nevermind, I thought the switch I was looking at only activated when you send Mestan, Empress and Sabitha to him. Nonetheless the problem seems to lie in the save file somehow. Transfer player commands outside of your current map don't seem to work somehow.

asdf1347

Mar 18, 2021
Oh nevermind, I thought the switch I was looking at only activated when you send Mestan, Empress and Sabitha to him. Nonetheless the problem seems to lie in the save file somehow. Transfer player commands outside of your current map don't seem to work somehow.
I hope this doesn't mean that my save file will have the same issue even if I wait for the public version.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I'm having a strange error. I am at the first meeting with the elf queens. When I choose between Orilise and Lynine it transports me to Twisted Glen, where the game then starts a cutscene with Riala, I fight some orcs, and it transports me, apparently to the Darghelon queen's palace and Darghelon is getting invaded. I'm assuming this is an error in the save file, possibly caused by cheating, but I have cheated 4 things, which I can't see how they relate: affection for Aka and Megail (both of whom could have gotten to 100 without it, but I fucked up and missed a couple of conversations), money, adding an additional research to the first round, and victory score (which is still within normal limits). Notable: I cheated much more with the same values with my first playthrough back in the .45-47 times without experiencing this issue. Any thoughts?

Reactions: hgamer69

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I'm having a strange error. I am at the first meeting with the elf queens. When I choose between Orilise and Lynine it transports me to Twisted Glen, where the game then starts a cutscene with Riala, I fight some orcs, and it transports me, apparently to the Darghelon queen's palace and Darghelon is getting invaded. I'm assuming this is an error in the save file, possibly caused by cheating, but I have cheated 4 things, which I can't see how they relate: affection for Aka and Megail (both of whom could have gotten to 100 without it, but I fucked up and missed a couple of conversations), money, adding an additional research to the first round, and victory score (which is still within normal limits). Notable: I cheated much more with the same values with my first playthrough back in the .45-47 times without experiencing this issue. Any thoughts?
It is a bug in the version that can be downloaded in this thread.

Download the public version in the developer's blog and rollback to a save before the Twisted Glen and Riala's cutscene.

Reactions: slith333

slith333

Oct 22, 2017

Download the public version in the developer's blog and rollback to a save before the Twisted Glen and Riala's cutscene.
Thanks! I'll try that. I'm a patron, I was just lazy when I saw that the public version was uploaded here.

slith333

Oct 22, 2017

In case anyone was wondering, this was fixed by downloading the most recent build (59.2). Thanks again!

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes