Goi

Nov 18, 2017
cheat question
will giving my char health /mana potions and full darwfen gear break the game ?
No giving items is not checked unless you just sell all the gear since the main things checked are level and sx amount for any cheats(also any Pron buy that is more than you could afford at the time is fully unbuyable and has cheeky messages attached)

just those items though are fine, most equipment is fine(like one pin you don't want) and direct stat editing will also not break the game as long as you don't win any unwinnable fights(all of them are on the page on the wiki)

Reactions: Muityek

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Though if you're thinking of cheating on potions, you might as well go for a full stack of eldritch draughts rather than boring ol' healing pots.

KCK_12

Aug 17, 2018
What choices should I make after the Incubus Prison? I was following the thosha's guide. Any suggestions?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I mean you could look up the section that describes all the choices aka

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Depends on whether you count animal ears/tails attached to otherwise human character designs such as Uyea here. (I don't)
View attachment 1724694
There are a some more proper anthro characters of her same race but none of them are available for sexual content. The most disappointing one being...
View attachment 1724697
You seem to be the only person who actually understands what the furry tag means, so thanks for your reply.

It's a bit of a disappointment that there's no scenes with proper furries, but hey, that's kinda par for the course when it comes to the furry tag on this website. This game's still pretty great anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Bob Jared

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
You seem to be the only person who actually understands what the furry tag means, so thanks for your reply.

It's a bit of a disappointment that there's no scenes with proper furries, but hey, that's kinda par for the course when it comes to the furry tag on this website. This game's still pretty great anyways. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah it's hardly anywhere near game ruining and some girls of that type are among my favorite for their respective games. It's just that the appeal isn't quite the same.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Depends on whether you count animal ears/tails attached to otherwise human character designs such as Uyea here. (I don't)
View attachment 1724694
There are a some more proper anthro characters of her same race but none of them are available for sexual content. The most disappointing one being...
View attachment 1724697
Well at least there is one scene with

Arcticwolf211

Aug 23, 2016
The only bug that I've seen, and it might be due to me cheating a little, is during this last update I hadn't been back to Wynn's in a while and set off a sexy time scene. Not sure if that is supposed to be possible or not.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
The only bug that I've seen, and it might be due to me cheating a little, is during this last update I hadn't been back to Wynn's in a while and set off a sexy time scene. Not sure if that is supposed to be possible or not.
Yeah I triggered that before Simon had recovered too. Its definitely a bug.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Well at least there is one scene with
I didn't bother listing them all but as I said'; none of the Zirantians available for sexual scenes are really anthros. That includes Uyea, Biyue, Balia, Fuani and any others. (though for monster girl fans Biyue is basically a harpy in all but name)

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Yo. Been a while, how much of the scenes have art now?
Or more I should say, how much of the scenese are artless?

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
So besides the Ivala Carina conversation, shining sword upgrades, Wynn's tests and Neranda breeding scene, what other updates are available?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but fairly certain Neranda's scenes are from an older update? Unless I'm missing something and another scene came out?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So besides the Ivala Carina conversation, shining sword upgrades, Wynn's tests and Neranda breeding scene, what other updates are available?
Neranda is an old scene. But for the update Wynn's test is the main thing. Though do check in with Palinia at the Aram fort too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but fairly certain Neranda's scenes are from an older update? Unless I'm missing something and another scene came out?
Neranda is old. There are 10 possible scenes this update. Ivala first time, Goddess of magic first time, Carina 100 rp, and a scene with Tetria.
Then there are 3 affection scenes for Ivala and the GoM, but it's probably notyet possible to have 100 in both of them yet.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
While editing my save I spotted a new name:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Furthermore
An intresting theory, but I'm not sure I'm convinced of it based on that alone. SL has plenty of times in the past put in false names to trick players trying to get spoilers from the game files. Like an update ago, the fat princess from Stenai had an rp score and I don't think she's joining the harem any time soon!

A

Volkeren

Feb 14, 2018
Hey Guys! Does anyone know how to help Simon recover from his ordeal? Going around and talking to everyone but nothing seems to be triggering.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Can someone update the latest version to 0.60.3?
Here are the links:
Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

Here is the changelog for 0.6.0

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes