dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
i love this game i was wondering how much would a patreon member have to pay to become a new incubus king thats a vassle under Simon that way you could use them to have more dominating scenes with some of the girls that i think have great character designs but are not simons type like , , the elf queens , Mherin - Robin's asshole roommate ect id love to see scenes with them and since simon has a type having a non ambitious Incubus King that does what simon says cuz he just wants pretty girls

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i love this game i was wondering how much would a patreon member have to pay to become a new incubus king thats a vassle under Simon that way you could use them to have more dominating scenes with some of the girls that i think have great character designs but are not simons type like , , the elf queens , Mherin - Robin's asshole roommate ect id love to see scenes with them and since simon has a type having a non ambitious Incubus King that does what simon says cuz he just wants pretty girls
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say I doubt there is any amount of money for SL to do that for.

Reactions: Alandir

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
While editing my save... *snip*
Hey, got a question related to this; I puppetted the princess, but then the maid left. What flags do I need to flip to either a) not have her leave with an earlier-saved game, or b) un-puppet the princess? I don't want to go back all those hours just to undo this one mistake. :<

Usudi

Jan 3, 2019
Hug Robin. Pick the special talk option with Qum. Talk to Palina at the Aram fort. Do Wynn's quest.
I didnt let Palina suffer that fate, does that mean i am stuck as depressed Simon forever? Or its a mistake by Sierra and i should go back in my save to experience the rest of the update?
As a mistake i mean they still didnt add new ways to gain points to recovery.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I didnt let Palina suffer that fate, does that mean i am stuck as depressed Simon forever? Or its a mistake by Sierra and i should go back in my save to experience the rest of the update?
As a mistake i mean they still didnt add new ways to gain points to recovery.
There will be future places for points in later updates. For now though I think you still can get enough points even with having saved Palina.
Another place for points is with Tetria visit her and talk.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb, and say I doubt there is any amount of money for SL to do that for.
i dont see why not there are plenty of beautiful women that would be great scenes but as Yarra puts it in the game Simon dont like certain girls cuz of their personility imagine a puppet king who follows simons plans but adds girls to his harem like Andra you could make all the girls he gets do reshaped personality or dominated personality im just saying there are alot of great beautiful women who get thrown to the sideline and forgotten because it wouldn`t fit Simons taste but with a side kick incubus king you could have scenes with fan favorite asshole women and not ruin peoples views of Simon all at the same time you could even tie them into the story as getting their shard from Skullcrusher when he died and since they dont know how to use most of the powers came to the Doom King to learn since they be the least likely to just murder them for the shard

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hey, got a question related to this; I puppetted the princess, but then the maid left. What flags do I need to flip to either a) not have her leave with an earlier-saved game, or b) un-puppet the princess? I don't want to go back all those hours just to undo this one mistake. :<
Turn off switch- 2977
Turn on switch- 3779
And I guess you can also subtract "1" from variable 19 to remove the trin copy point you would have gained. (But that looks complicated and might break shit so do with caution)

Reactions: Amariithynar

Volkeren

Feb 14, 2018
I didn't let Palina suffer that fate, does that mean I am stuck as depressed Simon forever? Or its a mistake by Sierra and I should go back in my save to experience the rest of the update?
As a mistake I mean they still didn't add new ways to gain points to recovery.
Likely ended up with only five points, you need six to recover. The easiest fix for now is to use a save editor. Look for Variable #421, change it to six (or more), and then go back to your headquarters. The recovery scene will trigger.

Reactions: Delta 6

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I would link to the OP. It's a step-by-step optimized walkthrough for perfectionists like myself. Of course, it's incredibly specific and it's possible that skipping (forgetting) one or two steps could ruin hours of gameplay but those are the pains we choose to suffer.

(It's also a lot more difficult than playing normally and some parts of it require a certain degree of luck. You (probably) won't need all the Sx this walkthrough hoards, so if I were you I would ignore not buying anything, and buy buttplugs for your succubi if you choose to follow this unless you're a masochist..)

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Is there any summarized guide that lists all the option forks? Such as Altina's personality and so on.
Likely I'll follow some thorough guide, but if there's another more refined one that just points out all the important options and missable content I would consider using that instead.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any summarized guide that lists all the option forks? Such as Altina's personality and so on.
Likely I'll follow some thorough guide, but if there's another more refined one that just points out all the important options and missable content I would consider using that instead.
Check the Wiki.
Each decission have their payouts but being kind normally yields the higher rewards in the long run

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Check the Wiki.
Each decission have their payouts but being kind normally yields the higher rewards in the long run
Which page specifically? I know that many pages will mention choices within them somewhere, but without knowing they exist in the first place, I'd have to read the entire wiki to find them.

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Which page specifically? I know that many pages will mention choices within them somewhere, but without knowing they exist in the first place, I'd have to read the entire wiki to find them.
Not whoring out Qum and Saving Altina are the only real major forked paths. Even Varia’s whole thing doesn’t matter much unless you’re trying to maximize RP. The game overall is pretty linear, just certain choices will make the game harder. The best summarized guide you’re gonna get is the normal Walkthrough. There is a page that summarizes all the options that affect RP if that’s what you care about.

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Does any one know the verible for

• Beatrice: if in the synod, and the Church diverged, she will join Sarai in New Givini, provided that you helped with the disturbances have spoken with her at various times.
im at Incubus War and she still hasnt moved in with Sarai i talked with her each visit and open world segment shes the last staff i need and dont feel like starting over if i missed a convo somewhere

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes