Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
What do I have to do so that Simon recovers i did the wynn quest
It might not be possible yet for Simon to recover if you didn't play your cards right, but I'm sure it'll be all fine with the next updates. You probably should be able to get simon to recover though. Also, nice icon :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Delta 6 and monk_56

Nightblaze

May 7, 2021
not sure if this would be the correct location to point it out, but the mega links down atm, mentions something about the uploaders account being banned.

randy1990

Nov 8, 2018
It might not be possible yet for Simon to recover if you didn't play your cards right, but I'm sure it'll be all fine with the next updates. You probably should be able to get simon to recover though. Also, nice icon :)

thx ist lin from haremhotel
i did wynn her quest have other harem members quest to?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
akua, iris and hestilla though they might have been done and not sure if they the +1 added in but otherwise no the rest have yet to get there quests added that will be part of the future updates of this open world section

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
how to do the exams in Order of Yhilini Thaumaturgy? Im trying to do the top right but trinn wont do it.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
how to do the exams in Order of Yhilini Thaumaturgy? Im trying to do the top right but trinn wont do it.
trin can do only one test for any "major step" of aka route, you need to resolve some other subquest to be able to let her to take another test.
trin do only one exams
she can do all the test outside the alchemy one. there is only a test she can do, and the other two will be better done by robin (you need to investigate house rose library for the obscure test to be able to have robin do it)

Reactions: Wyrme

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Has any meaningful or interesting content been added since 53.3? I did read the changlings but it seemed that only busywork like stuff has been finished or fixed..

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
well there was the rest of the second Gathering and the war event that happens after that and we are now in the final open world section of the game for a few updates as there will be a quest for every harem character(4 have been done) an optional dungeon

so 4 out of 32 to 34 side quest so depending on how many get done per update could be quite a few updates to go

There will be sidequests, including a personal one for every harem member, but also some optional content that's important to the central plot and ending. This is also the stage where I'm sure some people will say that I'm dragging out the game for money, but all I can say is that I believe everything during this part is important for the game as a whole.

Once that's done, there's the climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Has any meaningful or interesting content been added since 53.3? I did read the changlings but it seemed that only busywork like stuff has been finished or fixed..
have you realized the 'changelog' here is highly incomplete?

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
Could any kind soul please share their v0.60.3 save? I searched and couldn't find one posted that I wanted. I'm really only interested in the gallery/scenes so decisions made don't matter to me. Huge thanks in advance <3

Caramimo

Feb 3, 2021
Does any one have recent guides for the game i remember using a guide and calculator script for this game, story is just too big i dont wanna miss anything

ShafferK23

May 1, 2018
Hi guys, do any of you have a save right after Simon get released by the Empress? I forgot to save Altina and now it is too much to go back, many thanks

Ikil

May 13, 2017
An intresting theory, but I'm not sure I'm convinced of it based on that alone. SL has plenty of times in the past put in false names to trick players trying to get spoilers from the game files. Like an update ago, the fat princess from Stenai had an rp score and I don't think she's joining the harem any time soon!

A
Actually

Also

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
wish there was a sharing tag played it till I got there then my boner was killed but truth be told the game wasn't bad till I got there just wish I knew what I was in for.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes