Vitez

Dec 9, 2017
Is the dev ever considering commissioning a rework of the sex scenes art since the game is very close to completion?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this game contain incest m/s or other?
No mother son, Simons parents are long dead, he's not a young guy.

There is a kind of incest scene with a Succubus mother and daughter 3some.

Simon also has an adopted daughter.

That's it though, it's not an incest game so there isn't much in the way of it. It's not worth it if that's what you are looking for.

vogelad94

Nov 4, 2019
Sorry to bother you fine gentlemen, but I have to ask, are there any actual furry characters or scenes in this? Because this game has a furry tag, which is for full-on anthropomorphic animals, as the tag rules say:

1648345478767.png

I did look through the wiki, and the closest types of characters were humanoids with animal ears and the like, or monsters like lamias and such, and those go under the "monster girl" tag, I'm pretty sure.

My apologies if there's a random werewolf enemy or something small like that, though if they're just a random enemy or boss that you fight and that's it, I feel there still wouldn't be a reason to tag this as furry.

Don't get me wrong, I also like monster girls, and this game is awesome (I did play a bit of it), I just find it a teensy bit annoying when the furry tag gets misused, is all.

Anyways, if you could let me know why this game has a furry tag (preferably with a screenshot or something), I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry if someone's already asked this, I did a word search for "furry" in this thread and found no answers, and I don't really feel like reading through 372 pages worth of posts to find out.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry to bother you fine gentlemen, but I have to ask, are there any actual furry characters or scenes in this? Because this game has a furry tag, which is for full-on anthropomorphic animals, as the tag rules say:

View attachment 1724598

I did look through the wiki, and the closest types of characters were humanoids with animal ears and the like, or monsters like lamias and such, and those go under the "monster girl" tag, I'm pretty sure.

My apologies if there's a random werewolf enemy or something small like that, though if they're just a random enemy or boss that you fight and that's it, I feel there still wouldn't be a reason to tag this as furry.

Don't get me wrong, I also like monster girls, and this game is awesome (I did play a bit of it), I just find it a teensy bit annoying when the furry tag gets misused, is all.

Anyways, if you could let me know why this game has a furry tag (preferably with a screenshot or something), I'd really appreciate it.

Sorry if someone's already asked this, I did a word search for "furry" in this thread and found no answers, and I don't really feel like reading through 372 pages worth of posts to find out.

Only Uyae but she doesn't join the harem until much later on. You'll need to go through the first couple of wars until you get to The Fucklord then you'll meet her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

View attachment 1724598

Well there are the cirantiens (maybe spelled wrong here since it had been awhile), who are supposed to be animal humans (with fur and stuff), but there is only one love interest of that civilisation

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

View attachment 1724598

Depends on whether you count animal ears/tails attached to otherwise human character designs such as Uyea here. (I don't)
View attachment uyae.webp
There are a some more proper anthro characters of her same race but none of them are available for sexual content. The most disappointing one being...
View attachment antiala.webp

Reactions: vogelad94

Sanito

Jul 15, 2017
Just checking if you can play full through the game at this time - I find I usually only have the patience to go through stuff like this one time

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Depends on whether you count animal ears/tails attached to otherwise human character designs such as Uyea here. (I don't)
View attachment 1724694
There are a some more proper anthro characters of her same race but none of them are available for sexual content. The most disappointing one being...
View attachment 1724697
Bar the fact they are actual animals with breeding cycles and heat.

As for Antiala, she doesn't exist, she's a construct. The king controls it.

Reactions: Wyrme

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Small note on item number 3, the Eldritch Ribbon you can forge with the shining swords. You need the old ribbon equipped on Simon for the game to give you option B. If it's only in your inventory instead, it will get rid of the old ribbon and give you option A.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
I don't think there was a single new combat encounter in this update. Honestly I'm Ok with that.

While there were a few good new scenes, it mostly seems as if the bulk of the update was just creating the world state for this final open-world section. Nearly every NPC has new dialogue, which is a lot of content, but not the most exciting stuff. Seems like really good groundwork for the next updates though.

Also does anyone know where Grubback is in this latest section? NPCs rarely disappear in this game, and seems weird that he's not in the Orc Parliament building where we last saw him during the war. Maybe its indicative of him being involved with a quest somewhere else that will be implemented next patch?

Last edited:
Reactions: kamuk_4185

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Is this update an open-world one with investment returns? Thanks.
Yes.
Small note on item number 3, the Eldritch Ribbon you can forge with the shining swords. You need the old ribbon equipped on Simon for the game to give you option B. If it's only in your inventory instead, it will get rid of the old ribbon and give you option A.
Oof, thanks, that is actually painful and pretty silly when looked at in the code. The game checks for the ribbon twice, and the second time happens after the old ribbon is removed from the inventory to be replaced by the upgraded version. Reported the issue in the blog.

Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes