yanngolder

Nov 2, 2021
Just got to the second part and it says that there aren't scenes for all characters. Is it still worth continuing if one is playing mainly for scenes?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
it depends what you mean by Scenes if you mean the CG's then some of the chapter 2 has been done and finishing that off is part of the wave 3 of art(though we might be on wave 4 now not sure) but all the Scenes have text in them so really it depends on you if all you care is the art though there is a gallery skill you unlock during chapter 2

wave 1(chapter 1), Wave 2(every chartecter gets at least 1 art bit) Wave 3(Chapter 2)

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So decided to play the game again after not having touched it for some time but I was wondering if someone mind tell me what we can turn in the shining swords for exactly? My playthrough was mostly done without any kind of guide so I missed a lot of them but I read in one of the newer changelogs that we can now turn them in for rewards but I can't find any info about it on the wiki.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
So decided to play the game again after not having touched it for some time but I was wondering if someone mind tell me what we can turn in the shining swords for exactly? My playthrough was mostly done without any kind of guide so I missed a lot of them but I read in one of the newer changelogs that we can now turn them in for rewards but I can't find any info about it on the wiki.

open post, mid section

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I am at a fight in an Erosian tower. Against Elite Soldier, Elite Knight, Succubus, Archer, Striker, Captain, Reaper and Healer. I only have access to Riala, Robin, Hilstara, Carina, Vhala. and Qum. I can not win this for anything. Every single other fight in the game even hard ones I had at least hope of winning this one seems impossible. I have tried every strategy I can think of. Is there any way to avoid this or some way to get past it. I am so far into the game I do not want to just quit but I may not have a choice.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I am at a fight in an Erosian tower. Against Elite Soldier, Elite Knight, Succubus, Archer, Striker, Captain, Reaper and Healer. I only have access to Riala, Robin, Hilstara, Carina, Vhala. and Qum. I can not win this for anything. Every single other fight in the game even hard ones I had at least hope of winning this one seems impossible. I have tried every strategy I can think of. Is there any way to avoid this or some way to get past it. I am so far into the game I do not want to just quit but I may not have a choice.
The wiki is your friend:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck, my friend!

Reactions: Leonin and ixcez

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
As mentioned by Lolicon Kami there are some strategies to beating the fight. Personally this is probably one of the hardest in the game or at least it was for me since with some bad RNG on who they hit I would end up with ppl dead left and right in the first few turns.

This is pretty much a hardcore rpg game if you play it as intended especially if you wanna get the best outcome/rewards since this approach pretty much requires you to almost only live of the items you find or get in the game. There isn't enough in game money to upgrade your gear each time or at least I don't think there is since you only get back about 50% of the money you spent when you sell gear and the gear jumps a lot in price as the game progresses. But you also need ingame money at time to invest / buy stuff in the game that is not gear.

So the game pretty much forces you to kill anything you come across and get anything thats not nailed down to have a fair shot.

I mean my first playthrough had like 60-70 hours of playtime to get to chapter 5, my 2nd playthrough that I am trying right now which is a cheat run where I added +500 to all stats for everyone so I could speed through the game to chapter 5 but this time follow a walkthrough and have the "best" outcome and even with that once I got to chapter 4 and onwards I could still get killed of if I messed stuff up and the +500 in all stats didn't even feel like cheating anymore since the enemies could still hit the party for 700-3000+ dmg per hit if I don't buff the party and debuff the enemies, though even then some enemies are able to one shot some of my team members, also my playtime is still like 35 hours to get to the start of chapter 5 but now I've turned of the bonus stats and just one mistake and I have to reload pretty much.

My point here is that the game is hard, like really hard but I do like it a lot.

In case the fight is seemingly impossible for you there is a mod on the wiki that will turn all the normal health potions into an item that allows you to one shot anything, I haven't tried it out myself but it supossedly turns the game into story mode might be a nice addition to have for those fights that feel impossible. You could also like me use a save editor to add in a lot of bonus stats to your team which will make the fight much easier.

This is one of the few games I would actually recommend cheating in unless you really like the hardcore rpg style since even with a perfect run, highest lvl party and best gear + the best strategy and team setup for a fight you can stil loose over and over again which can make it get frustrating, though for some reason I usually just get angry and more competetive when this happens. Unless I've already gotten past a point before and just wanna speed through it :D

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
This is one of the few games I would actually recommend cheating in unless you really like the hardcore rpg style since even with a perfect run, highest lvl party and best gear + the best strategy and team setup for a fight you can stil loose over and over again which can make it get frustrating, though for some reason I usually just get angry and more competetive when this happens. Unless I've already gotten past a point before and just wanna speed through it :D

Very true. I recommend an infinite money (sx/pron) run to make the game a bit more managable :)

Reactions: ixcez

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Very true. I recommend an infinite money (sx/pron) run to make the game a bit more managable :)
It's probably best to go for infinite pron at least at first since if you have too much sx, think it only checks at one point, at 100 000 and above to early in the game then the game will see you as a cheater and remove a key item, you probably know which one I mean. You can also convert pron at many places through out the world if you need more sx.

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
As mentioned by Lolicon Kami there are some strategies to beating the fight. Personally this is probably one of the hardest in the game or at least it was for me since with some bad RNG on who they hit I would end up with ppl dead left and right in the first few turns.

This is pretty much a hardcore rpg game if you play it as intended especially if you wanna get the best outcome/rewards since this approach pretty much requires you to almost only live of the items you find or get in the game. There isn't enough in game money to upgrade your gear each time or at least I don't think there is since you only get back about 50% of the money you spent when you sell gear and the gear jumps a lot in price as the game progresses. But you also need ingame money at time to invest / buy stuff in the game that is not gear.

So the game pretty much forces you to kill anything you come across and get anything thats not nailed down to have a fair shot.

I mean my first playthrough had like 60-70 hours of playtime to get to chapter 5, my 2nd playthrough that I am trying right now which is a cheat run where I added +500 to all stats for everyone so I could speed through the game to chapter 5 but this time follow a walkthrough and have the "best" outcome and even with that once I got to chapter 4 and onwards I could still get killed of if I messed stuff up and the +500 in all stats didn't even feel like cheating anymore since the enemies could still hit the party for 700-3000+ dmg per hit if I don't buff the party and debuff the enemies, though even then some enemies are able to one shot some of my team members, also my playtime is still like 35 hours to get to the start of chapter 5 but now I've turned of the bonus stats and just one mistake and I have to reload pretty much.

My point here is that the game is hard, like really hard but I do like it a lot.

In case the fight is seemingly impossible for you there is a mod on the wiki that will turn all the normal health potions into an item that allows you to one shot anything, I haven't tried it out myself but it supossedly turns the game into story mode might be a nice addition to have for those fights that feel impossible. You could also like me use a save editor to add in a lot of bonus stats to your team which will make the fight much easier.

I ended up using a save editor. Made my party powerful enough to beat the battle. This game has some serious balance issues in its fights. I really am invested in the story though.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I ended up using a save editor. Made my party powerful enough to beat the battle. This game has some serious balance issues in its fights. I really am invested in the story though.
To be honest I'd say one of the things the game is lacking is playtesting on the difficulty, I do know a lot of the supporters for this game likes the high difficulty and the dev also seemingly does but there is a point in the game where pretty much if you haven't gotten strong enough then the game difficulty will spike a lot, so much in fact I'd say that it's almost impossible to progress and the only solution is to start over a much earlier save, start a new game or cheat.

Now again while some may enjoy this, this also makes the game not friendly to more casual RPG players or ppl just wanting to see the story. My guess is that eventually there will be a story/easy mode difficulty added or something similar if the dev will ever be looking to sell this game to a larger audience. But for now the game over all will most likely just keep getting harder or finish up soonish since were already starting to reach max lvls I believe.

There might also be stuff added along the way to make the game easier. But for now this is probably one of the hardest RPG's I've played since most other games have some way to grind your way to get stronger while here everything is limited and often times unless your using a walkthrough it's kinda hard to know what the optimal way to play is and if you don't play it the optimal way you might loose out on some of those limited resources, some of which might have made a big difference.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To be honest I'd say one of the things the game is lacking is playtesting on the difficulty, I do know a lot of the supporters for this game likes the high difficulty and the dev also seemingly does but there is a point in the game where pretty much if you haven't gotten strong enough then the game difficulty will spike a lot, so much in fact I'd say that it's almost impossible to progress and the only solution is to start over a much earlier save, start a new game or cheat.

Now again while some may enjoy this, this also makes the game not friendly to more casual RPG players or ppl just wanting to see the story. My guess is that eventually there will be a story/easy mode difficulty added or something similar if the dev will ever be looking to sell this game to a larger audience. But for now the game over all will most likely just keep getting harder or finish up soonish since were already starting to reach max lvls I believe.

There might also be stuff added along the way to make the game easier. But for now this is probably one of the hardest RPG's I've played since most other games have some way to grind your way to get stronger while here everything is limited and often times unless your using a walkthrough it's kinda hard to know what the optimal way to play is and if you don't play it the optimal way you might loose out on some of those limited resources, some of which might have made a big difference.
The only areas in the game when a Walkthrough is actually needed for fear of missing stuff is dureing the exploration.
Both the Investment and the Storymode are rather straight forward, sure in the storymode there is an endless ammount of triggers and variables that can be activated to alter later content or make things easier, but you can't really get everything unless you cheat with the ProN

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The only areas in the game when a Walkthrough is actually needed for fear of missing stuff is dureing the exploration.
Both the Investment and the Storymode are rather straight forward, sure in the storymode there is an endless ammount of triggers and variables that can be activated to alter later content or make things easier, but you can't really get everything unless you cheat with the ProN
If by exploration you mean the one where you are timed then I agree (especially since you might miss out on a party member), but I also think there are other cases like how if you don't kill everything (most of the time) then you'll miss out on xp and stuff especially since quite a few places resets at certain points and some places you can only enter once or in a limited time frame. There are also choices that might have big impacts on how the game plays out, both in the story but also in how good your gear will be. There also isn't an explanation in game what investment will let you see a return or just pretty much give a one time small boost to a hidden stat and some RP like the shrine, though to some degree they are pretty obvious.

I'd also argue that some stuff is pretty obscure like how in a room with two visible chests there are also two "invisible chests", though mostly these are for collectible items but these can later on be changed for some of the for now best gear in the game.

But yeah I also agree you can get most stuff without a guide but it will require you to spend a lot of hours just randomly running around to grind + explore. What I was trying to point at however is that if a player just wants to advance and goes forward by mostly doing what the game tells you to do the player will most likely be grossly underleveled and undergeared which will make some of the combat content a wall they can never get over.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2019
If by exploration you mean the one where you are timed then I agree (especially since you might miss out on a party member), but I also think there are other cases like how if you don't kill everything (most of the time) then you'll miss out on xp and stuff especially since quite a few places resets at certain points. There are also choices that might have big impacts on how the game plays out, both in the story but also in how good your gear will be. There also isn't an explanation in game what investment will let you see a return or just pretty much give a one time small boost to a hidden stat and some RP like the shrine, though to some degree they are pretty obvious.

I'd also argue that some stuff is pretty obscure like how in a room with two visible chests there are also two "invisible chests", though mostly these are for collectible items but these can later on be changed for some of the for now best gear in the game.

But yeah I also agree you can get most stuff without a guide but it will require you to spend a lot of hours just randomly running around to grind + explore. What I was trying to point at however is that if a player just wants to advance and goes forward by mostly doing what the game tells you to do the player will most likely be grossly underleveled and undergeared which will make some of the combat content a wall they can never get over.
I agree that some if not most of the stuff you need a guide for. My first time through I went in completely blind and once I got to the end of the 3rd Arcent War with barely half a million Pron and a shit ton of issues I knew I had fucked up and replayed it from the beginning with the guide.

I feel like I new man with a guide in hand. Not only did I figure what certain investments did I had made the worst mistake of all in the first run. I whored out Qum. I was able to rectify this horrid mistake and now during the big wars I knew what buttons did and wasn't pressing buttons randomly. Like how the hell am I supposed to know if I want my troops clustered, mixed, or speadout.

Overall the story of this game is great and I love the big battles/wars but I love it even more when I know what I'm actually doing even more.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

grohotor

May 15, 2020
This game lacking a NTR tag is so bizarre. i'm sure i'm going to get schooled on how its not NTR because of some irrelevant technicality even though harem members are fucking outside the harem.

In hindsight i should have stopped playing when the second girl was fucked while still wet from the hero's seed. It's just so bizarre that you would add a harem member like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes