TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
Got a weird question, I'm a bit of an arachnophobe and I need to know if there are any spiders in this or Driders? I know some games like having you fuck spider women and I don't need a Why Boner followed by a Fear Boner...

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Got a weird question, I'm a bit of an arachnophobe and I need to know if there are any spiders in this or Driders? I know some games like having you fuck spider women and I don't need a Why Boner followed by a Fear Boner...

I know there's one early dungeon where you might have to fight some tough spiders, but apart from that, nothing else comes to mind. No spidergirls either, but there's quite a few snake girls.

Reactions: TeeEight

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I vaguely suspect that this is a phobia you share with the game's creator. There are a decent amount of optional extra hard dungeons scattered throughout the game, and a disproportionally weird number of times, those extra hard foes that the game indirectly advices you not to fuck around with lightly, just happen to be spiders.

• Haha
Reactions: kingkiller0297

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I vaguely suspect that this is a phobia you share with the game's creator. There are a decent amount of optional extra hard dungeons scattered throughout the game, and a disproportionally weird number of times, those extra hard foes that the game indirectly advices you not to fuck around with lightly, just happen to be spiders.
Huh, I see... I didn't consider that, honestly given that they're in the game... Honestly 'Optional' means 'Mandatory' to my brain so I'm considering if the reward is greater than the anxiety and panic I'm going to likely feel fighting these things...

I'm more curious and if the creator also has this phobia, that's pretty awesome cause solidarity and all that.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Huh, I see... I didn't consider that, honestly given that they're in the game... Honestly 'Optional' means 'Mandatory' to my brain so I'm considering if the reward is greater than the anxiety and panic I'm going to likely feel fighting these things...

I'm more curious and if the creator also has this phobia, that's pretty awesome cause solidarity and all that.
I know arachnophobia varries wildly from mild discomfort to "jesus fucking christ, get that thing away from me", so I can't say to what degree this will bother you.
But if it's any consollation, none of the spiders in the game move, as they are static images, and they ain't exactly photorealistic either.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
I know arachnophobia varries wildly from mild discomfort to "jesus fucking christ, get that thing away from me", so I can't say to what degree this will bother you.
But if it's any consollation, none of the spiders in the game move, as they are static images, and they ain't exactly photorealistic either.
Beyond the ickiness, they don't look too much like spiders (I can to a degree placebo myself like I did with Mass Effect) they're not so bad!

Unrelated but is there a completionist guide? Or do I need to keep either Thosha's Guide open and the Walkthrough guide as well as the Secret Stats/Secrets and collectible from the wiki open? All three of them, kinda hard tabbing between the three to make sure I'm not missing a thing but yeah...Any chance a person compiled everything into one?

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017

There is a no commentary video on of that early dungeon. Easy way to see if you can handle it before downloading the game.

TeeEight

Jun 22, 2017
There is a no commentary video on of that early dungeon. Easy way to see if you can handle it before downloading the game.
That was very helpful, thank you... Those spiders are lot scarier, looks more like the kind of spider I was expecting... Black, beady-eyed... Ooof...

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Unrelated but is there a completionist guide? Or do I need to keep either Thosha's Guide open and the Walkthrough guide as well as the Secret Stats/Secrets and collectible from the wiki open? All three of them, kinda hard tabbing between the three to make sure I'm not missing a thing but yeah...Any chance a person compiled everything into one?
There's no completionist guide as the game is not completed (and nobody knows exactly how investment X today affects the future updates for example).

You actually only need Thosha's one (it includes all the vital information and it's probably the closest to the optimum one).

e: Although you may still want to check the wiki from time to time (about enemies weaknesses, strategies to fight bosses etc - Thosha's guide is quite tight).

Last edited:
Reactions: Cicer0

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
so story is good so far and game is fun etc.

tho i got one important question: is there a way to play this game without the window being so effing small my eyes hurt because im literally 10 cm before my monitor to try to see anything.
There is Alt enter I think or maybe that's a different game.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
ok so i cant play the game because it needs a game file and its not there when i download it
There the RTP version where you don't need the file you could DL it in Blog or heres the direct link

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes