Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I found her very useful against enemies vulnerable to lust death. I liked using her in later dungeons against general mobs, then swap her for Varia in boss fights.
Varia is a real heavy hitter when it comes to boss fight.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Is it me or nalili is shit in battles?
Nalili might not be the best combat unit, but she can turn out pretty damn great with the right build and allies in the lategame. She's not designed as a "first turn-hitter" like Robin or Aka who shine at taking out small groups of enemies before they can hit back. Nalili shines when dealing with foes that can't be taken in the first few turns and need to be worn down, which becomes increasingly common in late chapter 4 and chapter 5. (I guess Sierra became tired of hearing about Varia- sweeps)

She is by far the most logical user of the Tormented Shield that you get in chapter 4 since she's the only possible wielder who doesn't care about tanking her MAG stat or who has unique off-hand equipment. This takes her STR to obscene levels and allows her to keep her SPD to Aka-levels.

Pair her with another Succubus, preferably BP-Qum. Qum casts Arousing Aura on the first turn, while Nalili masturbuffs herself. At the end of the first turn she's got a double offensive stack and a fuckton of LP. From here on out you either try to go for Aegis, if your foes are weak to lust or just go full damage-dealing mode where you spam her best attacks, while Qum (and potentionally Simon) keep her LP up.
She doesn't hit quite as hard as Varia does with the same setup (Where Varia replaces masturbation with servants frenzy on the first turn). But she is far more durable, and she can convert all of her damage to lust-type in battles where that is relevant.
In battles where the foes hit hard enough to KO Varia consistently, Nalili makes for a solid replacement. There are also sections where the party splits, where you'll be elated to have her with you.

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
so story is good so far and game is fun etc.

tho i got one important question: is there a way to play this game without the window being so effing small my eyes hurt because im literally 10 cm before my monitor to try to see anything.
Press F5

alternatively, Press F1 for options and select "start in Full Screen"

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
so story is good so far and game is fun etc.

tho i got one important question: is there a way to play this game without the window being so effing small my eyes hurt because im literally 10 cm before my monitor to try to see anything.
F6 for a bigger screen. or F5 for a full screen

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Is it me or nalili is shit in battles?
Like all Succubi, she is far (FAR!) stronger with an SP preserving item and starting combat with 100SP. I think many people blindly follow Thosha's excellent playthrough to the letter and miss out on most of the succubi awesomeness - but there is no hidden benefit to that huge heap of Sx. Sx have no secret use, its simply for equipment - ProN is for investments (and you can only convert ProN to Sx, not the other way around). So spend just 3k Sx in 3 plugs, you won't regret it...

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
She is by far the most logical user of the Tormented Shield that you get in chapter 4 since she's the only possible wielder who doesn't care about tanking her MAG stat or who has unique off-hand equipment. This takes her STR to obscene levels and allows her to keep her SPD to Aka-levels.
It seems we have some very different ideas on how to kit Nalili out, heh :) As nice as the Tormented Shield is for her, I prefer to give her a Buttplug to preserve her Lust and give the shield to Simon. Mind you, Carina's pretty much a perma-include in my party so I don't really prioritize defence on other characters. As long as they can survive the first one or two hits from the baddies, we're usually set.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
It seems we have some very different ideas on how to kit Nalili out, heh :) As nice as the Tormented Shield is for her, I prefer to give her a Buttplug to preserve her Lust and give the shield to Simon. Mind you, Carina's pretty much a perma-include in my party so I don't really prioritize defence on other characters. As long as they can survive the first one or two hits from the baddies, we're usually set.
I did that once, too. Works decently well, but after you've played through the game a few times already, you kinda start preffering a combat team that can kill things, before you ever have to go on the defensive. Takes half the time.
You may be surprised that Simon makes for a surprisingly capable healer after he gets the Incubus Glove, which invalidates the need for Carina in regular foe encounters. Support Allies can heal several thousands of HP to your entire party, and other members of the party can fill Tormented Shield-Simon's attacking role more effectively in damage per turn.

Try facing some normal groups of foes with Glove-Simon and 3 pure attackers like Robin, Riala, Varia, Aka or ATK-specialized Uyae. You might be surprised at it's effectiveness for most dungeons in the game.

BP is admitedly a fantastic item, and I never let Yarra or Qum go without it. But BP Nalili just ends up as an inferior Varia or Aka when using it, in my experience, which removes any niches she might have in your party. With the shield she becomes an excellent choice for bosses or encounters where you know it will last for some turns. She spends one turn on setting up, but afterwards she hits harder, faster and is very hard to kill.
That's just my take(s) though. Truthfully, the game balancing in TLS is remarkably underrated and there are so many viable ways to make use of the same characters through different equipment and party combinations. Everyone has a potential role.

Last edited:

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
problem with Nalili is that she doesn't have options preserve SP othen than the Buttplug. Qum and Yarra can use Dildos, you can create Little Simon for Qum, leaving the Heavy Duty Dildo for Yarra.

Meanwhile you're stuck with between a Buttplug and a Shining Buttplug (only 10 ATK), so you have to pick your poison: Equipping a Buttplug, attacking from round 1 but with worse stats, or equipping better gear and having to wait at least 1 round to be useful.

Problem is, at least 70% of the fights in this game we can finish in just one round.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Truthfully, the game balancing in TLS is remarkably underrated and there are so many viable ways to make use of the same characters through different equipment and party combinations. Everyone has a potential role.
Yes more than any other I've tried, TLS pushes the limits o rpgmaker combat. Each party member is balanced in such a way as to all be viable for various scenarios while feeling unique from each other.

There is some of that in the likes of Renryuu Ascension and Harem Collector but not to the same extent.

LScr

Jun 27, 2022
I have the same problem. Turn off your virus protection and open the file. You can turn it back on later.
Not the greatest idea, since there's a real danger of forgetting to turn it back on afterwards. Beyond that, if the game file is gone like he said, then just turning off the protection won't help--the antivirus probably quarantined it when he tried to play (what happened to me).

Depending on what AV program he uses, there should be somewhere he can get a report/list of protective actions taken. From there, he should be able to undo the action, which should restore the file and whitelist it.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Like all Succubi, she is far (FAR!) stronger with an SP preserving item and starting combat with 100SP. I think many people blindly follow Thosha's excellent playthrough to the letter and miss out on most of the succubi awesomeness - but there is no hidden benefit to that huge heap of Sx. Sx have no secret use, its simply for equipment - ProN is for investments (and you can only convert ProN to Sx, not the other way around). So spend just 3k Sx in 3 plugs, you won't regret it...
Hey we have the same build for Nalili, Naliliis OP specially against enemy who is not immune to lust death.

Last edited:
Reactions: hermesh

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Any idea how to trigger the investment with this guy
I did as the walkthrough said and kept talking to him but nothing happened
It's Ghenalese, not Gheldarese... :ROFLMAO: the guy from Ghenalon is the orange haired one.

Edit: Oh, and you don't need to just talk to him, the Yhilini embassy is in another building.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Any idea how to trigger the investment with this guy
I did as the walkthrough said and kept talking to him but nothing happened
Wrong elf, lol. To be fair, "Gheldaron" and "Ghenalon" are very similar country names. You want the dude up and to the right in the image.
Not sure what walkthrough you're following, but you prooobably don't really want that investment anyway, unless you made some specific bad decisions earlier, that you are well aware of, and are trying to salvage the war Vault vote. It's kinda wack for that high of a price.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
unless you made some specific bad decisions earlier, that you are well aware of, and are trying to salvage the war Vault vote. It's kinda wack for that high of a price.
Yeah just for the vote I say the price is not worth it, but the vault is really worth the efforth so unless you made some shitty choice in before and needs his vote to salvage the vault I say go for it but if not just skip the guy.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Does anyone know what a good lineup for Philon's Tower is?
I used Robin, Nalili and Qum, was pretty easy. Robin mostly for disrupt, (buttplugged) Nalili shines here with her blade of lust (as most of the enemies can be lust deathed), Qum for disrupt synergie/healing/pretty lance.

Reactions: Cicer0
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes