Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
I'll gladly tell you how much is left, without being too specific, but keep in mind: Just knowing how much game is left might count as a spoiler to some, in itself. Only read if you're sure if that's what you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for girls, I'm a certified Robin, Ginasta, Uyae, Orilise and Sarai enjoyer ;)
Thanks for the info! I shall focus on TLS till the Incubus War arc ends then and savor the rest of the open world content at a slow and steady rate. I'm looking forward to the next open world sequence, it's quite fun to walk around the map and interact with each NPCs and watch how their views change as Simon continues to make a difference in the world.

I unfortunately allowed Sarai to accept the old purity standards during the Gawnfall Council, so I haven't played her lewd content yet. :cry: But, I did love the interactions with her character. Her potty mouth was so surprising during the first interaction.

I love Oriliise's chaotic good esque character. The evil smirk sprite never fails to bring a grin on my face. If I had to make a top 5, mine would be: Megail, Yarra, Oriliise, Janine and Aka.

Reactions: congamensch
Jan 4, 2019
Well this game is amazing. Now the only thing that is a shame about the history is that there will not be a story arc about Aram, his king and his two high priestress and some conclusion with the ivala church and visit in Philon's capital. It will be like a void in the lore in the game but well nobody or nothing is perfect.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Btw- Megail is my fav girl from the harem. Which LI do you guys prefer? What's the general opinion on this thread?
My personal top 10:

1: Sarai
I admit, I'm not attracted to her sexually, but gat-dang do I want to be her buddy. Her thoughts on religion and faith honestly mirror a lot of my own (which is probably why I like her so much), which is why I desperately pray for a scene near the end where she lets loose on the stricter members of her faith. Awesome character all around, and if she doesn't gain some form of immortality and/or divinity at the game's end I'll be a sad boy.

2: Aka
Everything about her, from her physical looks, to her playful-yet-professional attitude, to even her weapon choice appeals to me. 15/10 would not skip her sex scenes, which is high praise for this game, at least by my own personal standards.

3:
An amazing woman, and honestly the one I'd like to meet the second most IRL. I'm not gonna lie, her abomination form is something I find quite attractive as well, though I readily admit I might be in the minority on this one.

4: Orilise
A very close second to Aka, and as someone who perfers darker skin she's certainly got that going for her. Just like the above, she's someone I'd like to talk to IRL, though less as a debate partner, and more as a career advisor, hah!

5: Esthera
I'm not generally into the 'dommy mommy' archetype, but damn does she carry it off with style and aplomb. Being a competent ruler even when she doesn't want to be is also another plus, 'cos that kind of dedication and sense of responsibility is damned well worth respecting.

6: Trin
What can I say? I like how he's completely and utterly at peace with herself and her nature. I'm also a sucker for the Token Evil Teammate trope, so there's that too. Also the clones. Can't forget the clones.

7: Yarra
I have to admit, she didn't really grab me all that much at the beginning, but damn she's grown on me! I just wish there were more parts in the game where we got to see Serious!Yarra though.

8: Carina
Like Yarra, she didn't really grab me early on (honestly, I thought she was a little sanctimonious for a bit), but her character evolution really endeared her to me.

9: Hilstara
I just think it's nice that Simon has someone in his age group and general profession to talk with. Not to mention her utility in combat, if you don't mind her basically being as also and unstoppable as a glacier.

10: Dari
Not gonna lie, I have a thing for fangs, sharp teeth and the like (see the second entry on this list). Like, really, really, really like sharp teeth, and thinking of her gaping maw has my horny as fuuuuck.

Reactions: Blizzard99

Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
My personal top 10:

1: Sarai
I admit, I'm not attracted to her sexually, but gat-dang do I want to be her buddy. Her thoughts on religion and faith honestly mirror a lot of my own (which is probably why I like her so much), which is why I desperately pray for a scene near the end where she lets loose on the stricter members of her faith. Awesome character all around, and if she doesn't gain some form of immortality and/or divinity at the game's end I'll be a sad boy.

2: Aka
Everything about her, from her physical looks, to her playful-yet-professional attitude, to even her weapon choice appeals to me. 15/10 would not skip her sex scenes, which is high praise for this game, at least by my own personal standards.

3:
An amazing woman, and honestly the one I'd like to meet the second most IRL. I'm not gonna lie, her abomination form is something I find quite attractive as well, though I readily admit I might be in the minority on this one.

4: Orilise
A very close second to Aka, and as someone who perfers darker skin she's certainly got that going for her. Just like the above, she's someone I'd like to talk to IRL, though less as a debate partner, and more as a career advisor, hah!

5: Esthera
I'm not generally into the 'dommy mommy' archetype, but damn does she carry it off with style and aplomb. Being a competent ruler even when she doesn't want to be is also another plus, 'cos that kind of dedication and sense of responsibility is damned well worth respecting.

6: Trin
What can I say? I like how he's completely and utterly at peace with herself and her nature. I'm also a sucker for the Token Evil Teammate trope, so there's that too. Also the clones. Can't forget the clones.

7: Yarra
I have to admit, she didn't really grab me all that much at the beginning, but damn she's grown on me! I just wish there were more parts in the game where we got to see Serious!Yarra though.

8: Carina
Like Yarra, she didn't really grab me early on (honestly, I thought she was a little sanctimonious for a bit), but her character evolution really endeared her to me.

9: Hilstara
I just think it's nice that Simon has someone in his age group and general profession to talk with. Not to mention her utility in combat, if you don't mind her basically being as also and unstoppable as a glacier.

10: Dari
Not gonna lie, I have a thing for fangs, sharp teeth and the like (see the second entry on this list). Like, really, really, really like sharp teeth, and thinking of her gaping maw has my horny as fuuuuck.
That's a great top 10! Seems like Orilise and Aka are common in our top 5. :PogChamp: I kept Dari unchanged as well. Her unwoman form is somehow quite appealing.

I regret my decision to allow Sarai to stick to the old purity standards after engaging in this thread. Alas, guess I shall wait till the game ends which would allow my favorite halfling to enter into Simon's harem. But, I must admit that she would be my second choice to meet irl. The first choice? Orcent, of course. What a King!

Reactions: congamensch
May 31, 2017
So i started two days ago and i have met with wynn , gotta ask can we kill her or take revenge on her or something alike?
At leats give us this choice
Personally i love the game main story by hated the too much sharing/cheating etc that goes into it
Simon is kinda a cuck hell he doesn't want to have sex with others meanwhile almost every girl is having sex with others , and thats just giving me negative vibes

I really hope the game have major changes with player freedom when its finished. Giving us the power to control the flow of the story and scenes (yeah aka not making the girls fuck around too much)

Thanks again for the development cya

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I regret my decision to allow Sarai to stick to the old purity standards after engaging in this thread. Alas, guess I shall wait till the game ends which would allow my favorite halfling to enter into Simon's harem. But, I must admit that she would be my second choice to meet irl. The first choice? Orcent, of course. What a King!
I get the feeling Orcent would be far too smart for me :p

Simon is kinda a cuck hell he doesn't want to have sex with others meanwhile almost every girl is having sex with others , and thats just giving me negative vibes
Eh, I wouldn't say Simon is a cuck, more that he has certain standards in in the people he brings to bed, and that he's quite egalitarian in applying those same standards to himself, as well as making sure that the rules as they apply to him apply to everyone else. After all, from Simon's perspective if he can screw whomever he wants (technically- again, the guy's got standards), it'd be unfair to have the harem only have him as their sole option. It would also be especially cruel to the succubi, who need sex as much as humans need food and water. He's pretty much a "Rules for thee AND for me" kind of guy, which is one of the reasons I like him so much.

May 31, 2017
I get the feeling Orcent would be far too smart for me :p

Eh, I wouldn't say Simon is a cuck, more that he has certain standards in in the people he brings to bed, and that he's quite egalitarian in applying those same standards to himself, as well as making sure that the rules as they apply to him apply to everyone else. After all, from Simon's perspective if he can screw whomever he wants (technically- again, the guy's got standards), it'd be unfair to have the harem only have him as their sole option. It would also be especially cruel to the succubi, who need sex as much as humans need food and water. He's pretty much a "Rules for thee AND for me" kind of guy, which is one of the reasons I like him so much.
I understand what you are saying , but literally while i was playing right now it was stated that the incubus king cum will make succubi live longer and better , so if its true why would they need to fuck around if there is a better substitute?
I think they just fuck around for the fun of it literally not for the sexual energy need

And back to simons point , i dont mind the sex between harem members (just like simon does everyone he fucks joins the harem so they can have sex with them)
i just hate it when it involves outsiders (mainly and specifically dudes and other "love interests" for them or just characters that should actually have revenge against like wynn i really hate what she did and can imagine what horrors she did for wendis body cant just skip over it like its nothing , thats just feed up my thoughts of simon being a cuck , like bruh the love of your life that after her death your life got so devastated and still you just do nothing as a revenge , still didnt finish the questline but im pretty sure he wont even retrieve her body )

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Fulminato Sorry for pinging you, but what happened to the flarum fourm board? Did it go kaput and if so will you be posting the calculator here?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
So i started two days ago and i have met with wynn , gotta ask can we kill her or take revenge on her or something alike?
At leats give us this choice
Personally i love the game main story by hated the too much sharing/cheating etc that goes into it

I really hope the game have major changes with player freedom when its finished. Giving us the power to control the flow of the story and scenes (yeah aka not making the girls fuck around too much)

Thanks again for the development cya
Lmao, only on this fucking forum, where a guy can have a harem of over 30 loyal girls, and have affairs with a good deal more
Where he can have magical sex powers and an actual fucking sex empire and still get called a cuck by a few clowns because the 2 succubi he sent to a sex conference did sexual succubi things for strategic reasons.
Altina called to let you know that your level of insecurity is a bit too much, even for her.

May 31, 2017
Lmao, only on this fucking forum, where a guy can have a harem of over 30 loyal girls, and have affairs with a good deal more
Where he can have magical sex powers and an actual fucking sex empire and still get called a cuck by a few clowns because the 2 succubi he sent to a sex conference did sexual succubi things for strategic reasons.
Altina called to let you know that your level of insecurity is a bit too much, even for her.
Bruh you now i called him , kinda a cuck , because he thinks too much before having sex with someone mean while his girls mostly dont have a problem with having sex with other girls , and for the succbi actually funny you think its only two times mean while the new knights/succbi order literally have an orgy with yarra , but after all of this i actually said well fuck it shes literally called a slut might as well just consider her not LI , i mean i hate that she is considered the harem mistress i think she should have a lower position of something (i mean it could be better if she was not slutting around ofc , but , i kinda understand her character but not really)
And cumdump scenes are totally fine im not her to talk about ntr in general its just the positioning of people and the turn of actions that bother me the most
My points is why the fuck simon is so picky about who he fucks and just keep pushing the sex scenes and relationships away?
I somehow agree with the succbi when they tell him he should use his powers more especially after the ard sth king told him its not the shard , the shard only a symptom , that literally means the shard only gives you the powers and you choose what to do with it , but simons is still hesitate about it , i hope you understood what i meant , you said it your self he can have magical sex powers and a sex empire but , he dont do it thats just fucked up and I though of it as kinda cucky , from the prospective that you have the tools to do it why not?

I like janine but simon and her keep talking about isolating themselves away from all this (she has a house and they can move into it and live together) , so he just want to run away now or what?

And im glad that you mentioned the prostitutes , since we are actually give the choice not to have sex with them , i dont know about funai haven't had anything with her yet , and the war prisoners two , and from what i read on the site there is no scenes including Biyue so it might happen next im still at the end of chapter 3 i guess ,
thanks for the reply and i hope you see what i meant from my prospective

All in all its still a great game that i enjoy alot , and my only consider is merely a feedback of what could make the game way better (by just adding more choices to the players so they can make the game to there own agenda i guess , as an example, it could be cool to have the choice to start dominating the world just like the incubus king but smarter without the doom king plan or something, but way harder route )

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphamanX

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Bruh you now i called him , kinda a cuck , because he thinks too much before having sex with someone mean while his girls mostly dont have a problem with having sex with other girls , and for the succbi actually funny you think its only two times mean while the new knights/succbi order literally have an orgy with yarra , but after all of this i actually said well fuck it shes literally called a slut might as well just consider her not LI , i mean i hate that she is considered the harem mistress i think she should have a lower position of something (i mean it could be better if she was not slutting around ofc , but , i kinda understand her character but not really)
None of the girls can consider Simon a LI because he kinda just sluts around a lot, every other trip he cheats on his girls by picking up a new one, what a filthy manwhore.

But yeah don't worry, that scene where Yarra fluffs the knights while conducting the orgy to train the elite succubus forces is the last time any of the girls in the harem do anything with a man that isn't Simon. From chapter 4 onwards the dev just kinda caved in to the whole idea of "but Simon has the bestest cock, why would any woman in his harem ever be even slightly attracted to another man?" to keep the harem game fandom happy. Some people just think that's kinda stupid because if you flip the situation to the very concept of the harem you realize that it doesn't hold up, it would be like saying "Yarra as a succubus is way better at sex than any normal human woman, why would Simon be even slightly attracted to Megail or Hilstara?". It is almost like different people can be attractive for different reasons and it doesn't have to be a competition.
My points is why the fuck simon is so picky about who he fucks and just keep pushing the sex scenes and relationships away?
I somehow agree with the succbi when they tell him he should use his powers more especially after the ard sth king told him its not the shard , the shard only a symptom , that literally means the shard only gives you the powers and you choose what to do with it , but simons is still hesitate about it , i hope you understood what i meant , you said it your self he can have magical sex powers and a sex empire but , he dont do it thats just fucked up and I though of it as kinda cucky , from the prospective that you have the tools to do it why not?
Fellas, is it cuckhold behavior to not hire every prostitute you run into if you have the money for it? I mean you have the tools and the means to have sex then and there and you just choose to not do it? Sounds kinda cucky...

Simon doesn't really push relationships away, he just pushes sex back until he actually has a relationship with a girl he is interested in. Also he already is in a relationship with like 20+ women, it is not like he needs to go out of his way to look for more, if someone interesting shows up and they have some mutual attraction then it can develop into something but he has no reason to go looking for them instead of waiting until they come to him.

Also the conversation with the king of Ardoheim was about how Simon kept running into situations where he had to use his power to take more women in (like he did with Aka, Varia, Altina, Carina). The king explained that the shard wasn't ultimately the thing that was manipulating those events into happening, he never said the shard doesn't have a corrupting influence (which the shards absolutely do, at least at first). If you wanna find out what the shard was a symptom of and what he truly meant, keep playing the game.
All in all its still a great game that i enjoy alot , and my only consider is merely a feedback of what could make the game way better (by just adding more choices to the players so they can make the game to there own agenda i guess , as an example, it could be cool to have the choice to start dominating the world just like the incubus king but smarter without the doom king plan or something, but way harder route )
More choices is always cool but the game is already very big, it is extremely unlikely that the dev will add more routes into this game at this point in the development. Suggestions that would change the story so drastically are better off being their own new game rather than trying to cram it into a game that is already its own thing. Games like Renryuu Ascension and Harem Collector are a bit closer to what you are suggesting so might be worth checking them out.

May 31, 2017
None of the girls can consider Simon a LI because he kinda just sluts around a lot, every other trip he cheats on his girls by picking up a new one, what a filthy manwhore.

But yeah don't worry, that scene where Yarra fluffs the knights while conducting the orgy to train the elite succubus forces is the last time any of the girls in the harem do anything with a man that isn't Simon. From chapter 4 onwards the dev just kinda caved in to the whole idea of "but Simon has the bestest cock, why would any woman in his harem ever be even slightly attracted to another man?" to keep the harem game fandom happy. Some people just think that's kinda stupid because if you flip the situation to the very concept of the harem you realize that it doesn't hold up, it would be like saying "Yarra as a succubus is way better at sex than any normal human woman, why would Simon be even slightly attracted to Megail or Hilstara?". It is almost like different people can be attractive for different reasons and it doesn't have to be a competition.

Fellas, is it cuckhold behavior to not hire every prostitute you run into if you have the money for it? I mean you have the tools and the means to have sex then and there and you just choose to not do it? Sounds kinda cucky...

Simon doesn't really push relationships away, he just pushes sex back until he actually has a relationship with a girl he is interested in. Also he already is in a relationship with like 20+ women, it is not like he needs to go out of his way to look for more, if someone interesting shows up and they have some mutual attraction then it can develop into something but he has no reason to go looking for them instead of waiting until they come to him.

Also the conversation with the king of Ardoheim was about how Simon kept running into situations where he had to use his power to take more women in (like he did with Aka, Varia, Altina, Carina). The king explained that the shard wasn't ultimately the thing that was manipulating those events into happening, he never said the shard doesn't have a corrupting influence (which the shards absolutely do, at least at first). If you wanna find out what the shard was a symptom of and what he truly meant, keep playing the game.

More choices is always cool but the game is already very big, it is extremely unlikely that the dev will add more routes into this game at this point in the development. Suggestions that would change the story so drastically are better off being their own new game rather than trying to cram it into a game that is already its own thing. Games like Renryuu Ascension and Harem Collector are a bit closer to what you are suggesting so might be worth checking them out.
First i would thanks you for your answers I actually get you point and embrace most of it , (personally glad that the knights orgy is the last one of course) i have been enjoying the game so much that even if there is something i hate i just endure it or just skip the scene by clicking forward , thanks for the suggestions of the games really appreciate it and yeah after seeing how much of work has been already done into the game i am pretty sure it should just continues at it as and if is any improvement it should happen in newer version with the new content and stuff no need to change anything from the past because First its hard and secondly people already printed what happened in there minds so wont make any difference, i mean just the continent war is so major that made me fall in love with how much work has been put in it , and oh yeah thanks for reminding me of the king explanation of the the corruption i may have understood it wrong before , and for everything you explained sorry if i was any kind of being aggressive or something like it before , its just when i love games so much i hate to see it had an unavoidable or skipable content that i dont like , and its on me

so after all thanks again for you and the dev and good luck <3

Now gotta go F95Zone got me a milf that wants me , shes only one mile away XD

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato Sorry for pinging you, but what happened to the flarum fourm board? Did it go kaput and if so will you be posting the calculator here?

it's works for me. for update it with the new content... i'm dealing with a lot of things, but i haven't drop the project

Reactions: Zaiaku

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
And cumdump scenes are totally fine im not her to talk about ntr in general its just the positioning of people and the turn of actions that bother me the most

I like janine but simon and her keep talking about isolating themselves away from all this (she has a house and they can move into it and live together) , so he just want to run away now or what?

And im glad that you mentioned the prostitutes , since we are actually give the choice not to have sex with them , i dont know about funai haven't had anything with her yet , and the war prisoners two , and from what i read on the site there is no scenes including Biyue so it might happen next im still at the end of chapter 3 i guess ,
thanks for the reply and i hope you see what i meant from my prospective

Man, Iron from Ice, I still think it's still a bit of an insane standpoint, and a major double-standard that you have taken from playing a bit too many games on this forum, but whatever floats your boat.
I personally admire Simon's character for not jumping at everything with tits that moves and for being reserved. Ultimately, he still ends up with more girls than 99% of the manwhore protagonists from games on this forum. Taking his time and getting to know someone is not synonymous with rejection. Of course he's gonna fuck the vast majority of women you think he's gonna fuck sooner or later in your game.

As for Wynn, give her a chance to grow on you. The game is kinda supposed to make you seriously mad at her, just like Simon, but she has quite an arc with a lot of good moments, so she might grow on you.

May 31, 2017
Man, Iron from Ice, I still think it's still a bit of an insane standpoint, and a major double-standard that you have taken from playing a bit too many games on this forum, but whatever floats your boat.
I personally admire Simon's character for not jumping at everything with tits that moves and for being reserved. Ultimately, he still ends up with more girls than 99% of the manwhore protagonists from games on this forum. Taking his time and getting to know someone is not synonymous with rejection. Of course he's gonna fuck the vast majority of women you think he's gonna fuck sooner or later in your game.

As for Wynn, give her a chance to grow on you. The game is kinda supposed to make you seriously mad at her, just like Simon, but she has quite an arc with a lot of good moments, so she might grow on you.
Yeah man sorry for earlier as i kept playing the game and loved it as for wynn she did actually grow on me a little , and i think its as you said i might have a double standard even though i didn't actually make simon fuck any optional girl especially if she isn't a harem member lol or something but im glad to find something new

Nobodyknowsmeok

Mar 15, 2023
*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.
- RTP version means you don't need the VX Ace RTP installed.

what exactly does this mean lol which one am i supposed to download

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.
- RTP version means you don't need the VX Ace RTP installed.

what exactly does this mean lol which one am i supposed to download
You've got to be trolling, right?
You can't seriously be that dumb.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
How to get the chest at this point I can't find a way
You've removed all of the barriers that are removed by breaking crystals. The last barrier can be removed by speaking to one of the girls twice and returning to the "original" tower phase that you started in. (Once to go to "their" tower phase, and the second time to cancel their effect, so you return to the original phase)

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes