jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother you all but I have some questions. My first question is where the futa content is in the game? I'm asking because futa content is my main fetish. My last question is can you choose who you have sex with or is this a forced harem situation? I'm asking because I'm not much of a fan of harems and if I don't have a choice on whether to have sex with a girl or not then I'm not sure if I want to play this game. If anyone can answer these questions i'd appreciate it.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Hello, sorry to bother you all but I have some questions. My first question is where the futa content is in the game? I'm asking because futa content is my main fetish. My last question is can you choose who you have sex with or is this a forced harem situation? I'm asking because I'm not much of a fan of harems and if I don't have a choice on whether to have sex with a girl or not then I'm not sure if I want to play this game. If anyone can answer these questions i'd appreciate it.
The futa content isn't a very large portion of it. Succubi have a futa spell that they can use, and it come up in several scenes, and is occasionally mentioned.

For the harem part of it ... if you don't like harems, this might not be the game for you. All the relationships are very interesting and get their own development, all the characters feel unique, but there are a number of times where you have to sex someone for story reasons. They make sense in context, but you the player don't get the choice.

Ultimately I think the distinction that should be drawn is that "you" the player are not the main character. You are playing as a specific character, who has been around the block and has their own opinions, prejudices, and lines in the sand, and you get to make decisions within the context of his nature. You can't take the story off the rails or do things they he just wouldn't do, or not do things that he would definitely do.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
The futa content isn't a very large portion of it. Succubi have a futa spell that they can use, and it come up in several scenes, and is occasionally mentioned.

For the harem part of it ... if you don't like harems, this might not be the game for you. All the relationships are very interesting and get their own development, all the characters feel unique, but there are a number of times where you have to sex someone for story reasons. They make sense in context, but you the player don't get the choice.

Ultimately I think the distinction that should be drawn is that "you" the player are not the main character. You are playing as a specific character, who has been around the block and has their own opinions, prejudices, and lines in the sand, and you get to make decisions within the context of his nature. You can't take the story off the rails or do things they he just wouldn't do, or not do things that he would definitely do.
Okay. Thank you for letting me know. I don't think I'm going to play this game then. Harems are something I just don't like and if I don't have a choice then I'm just not interested.

Cornuthaum

Jun 18, 2022
According to the wiki, the Slums Sex Shop investment has the same requirement as the Doom King statue (25+ victory points, 0 chaos, 0 collateral damage at the end of the previous chapter 3 cycle). I built the office in cycle 1 and the statue in cycle 2 if that matters

I can/have built the statue, but never got the option to invest into the Sex Shop anywhere - I'Ve crawled up and down the slums several times to see if I missed any NPCs but nope, there's just nobody.

I'm entirely willing to replay parts of chapter 3 to optimise because my brainworms demand it, but *why* the hell can I not do it? According to the save editor I have 28 VP and my acceptance was high enough to get the 50% discount on national succubus trade

edit: I figured it out, because the papers on the back wall that I thought were just set dressings were actually more petitions i had missed, goddamn. All good now.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Should i torture fucklord or not?
All is known at the moment is that your decision affects some RPs:
* If you let her torture him: +10 Entity Cohesion, +1 Sabitha, +5 Mithyn, +2 The Mother, -1 Xestris, -2 Ivala
* If you don't: +2 Ivala

The future consequences of your decision are unknown and a subject of pure speculation.

Not letting seems more "safe" approach to me, but again - it's just a speculation.

zura2000

Sep 20, 2018
,,if you hadn't protected the Potion Hermit from the Mother, you should do it before starting the process, because you cannot do it later" so guide tells me to protect potion hermit but how do i do it?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
,,if you hadn't protected the Potion Hermit from the Mother, you should do it before starting the process, because you cannot do it later" so guide tells me to protect potion hermit but how do i do it?
Enter her glade in the Sylvan Region and just talk with her. You can go there by beating the Mother's proposal at the Gawnfall Council, or if that fails, pay 100.000 Pron when attempting to enter. Getting it for free through Gawnfall is obviously better.
You'll know you've got her protected if she asks Simon if he can do anything about the Mother's voice when talking to her.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Enter her glade in the Sylvan Region and just talk with her. You can go there by beating the Mother's proposal at the Gawnfall Council, or if that fails, pay 100.000 Pron when attempting to enter. Getting it for free through Gawnfall is obviously better.
You'll know you've got her protected if she asks Simon if he can do anything about the Mother's voice when talking to her.
only if you receive the gray lotus in chapter 3.
otherwise you can only buy the lotus.

Cornuthaum

Jun 18, 2022
IDK if the creator of this game reads this thread but holy shit this is such an incredibly engaging and captivating game. I've described it to friends as 60% politics, 35% adventuring and 5% sex, which is, I feel, accurate. But man, the politics! It's everything I've wanted in an RPG for so, so, so long and I wish I'd found this game earlier.

And even better is the very strong emphasis on trade-offs and imperfect solutions with imperfect knowledge, which is just lovely. I've been shilling this game to my friends since I started playing last week and I'm about... forty hours in? More or less every minute of my free time has gone into this game because while I might have come for the lewds, I have found myself skipping them (outside very plot-relevant ones) to get to the story content faster.

This is a game I'd put 40€ down for normally, if only to improve its soundtrack. Christ this is good.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
IDK if the creator of this game reads this thread but holy shit this is such an incredibly engaging and captivating game. I've described it to friends as 60% politics, 35% adventuring and 5% sex, which is, I feel, accurate. But man, the politics! It's everything I've wanted in an RPG for so, so, so long and I wish I'd found this game earlier.

And even better is the very strong emphasis on trade-offs and imperfect solutions with imperfect knowledge, which is just lovely. I've been shilling this game to my friends since I started playing last week and I'm about... forty hours in? More or less every minute of my free time has gone into this game because while I might have come for the lewds, I have found myself skipping them (outside very plot-relevant ones) to get to the story content faster.

This is a game I'd put 40€ down for normally, if only to improve its soundtrack. Christ this is good.
The developer most certainly does not read this thread, but she does have a (also linked in the OP) where she posts the public updates and she reads comments there and even replies to them. Praise is always welcome there.

The game will always be free, but aside from Patreon, the dev also has the game on Steam for free and it has a "donation DLC" there (doesn't add anything to the game, just to throw some money at the dev).

Impaler Cv

Mar 17, 2023
First time I heard about the writer of this game was from kingdom of deception game and the game was really good at some point it turned into pure rubbish of work appeared that her leaving caused this downfall
Then I searched for Sierra games and I only played this game but I have to say this is one is one of the best well written game I tried

caucea007

Dec 29, 2020
Anyone can tell if the main story is finished yet? I've played it almost 3 years ago and I want to play it again that's why asking..

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Anyone can tell if the main story is finished yet? I've played it almost 3 years ago and I want to play it again that's why asking..
Getting there, but no, not yet.
The roadmap is outlined in this blog post:

Reactions: caucea007

dongdong42069

Oct 11, 2020
Can anyone recommend me some games similar to this one? I like the fact that all the girls have a personality (not just 1 line+some images) but the art isn't the greatest

Reactions: Haamster
4.50 star(s) 180 Votes