Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
What are the best investments so far?
The wiki is complicated
It depends. You are in Chapter I Yhilin, right?
First, how much ProN do you have? The optimal for a unwhored Qum route at this point is 80k.
The standard is Gift to Megail (25k), fund a stake in the Yhilin Bank using Trin's help (25k), and the Yhilin Mine with Megail's help (25k).
If you have less, maybe skip the bank but then you don't get RP with Trin, because if you skip the Gift you'll be forced to spend on a Supplier in the future, and if you skip the Mine you'll be forced to spend on a Processor.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Done
5k remains are there any important investments should i go to before continuing?
Those 5k left are important along with another 5k you can collect at the Bank in Chapter 2, you can invest in the Stineford Magic Shop (10k)

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
like Megail says that cuts into your future money so you have less in the long run, so best to go right on to chapter 2

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Is the game near to be completed?
It's close to the end of the story, but not as close to the end in terms of development. I'm guessing this game will only be at version 1.0 at late 2024 (Which by the way it would make close to 10 years of development).

Also here's what is planned till the end of the game.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
to add to that the last update had 5 bits of content ticked off leaving 15 content sections left before we move into the final battle and stuff( so worse case we have like 20 updates to go(ignoring any extra postgame updates) more reasonable guess is about 10 updates left until we are at said postgame updates

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Fulminato

I've got a suggestion. I like the art and the paintings in this update and noticed there were memorials for Mestan and Alonon. But there wasn't one for Zelica, who helped out Wendis when she was stuck as a tower spirit and Simon when he was stuck in the prison.
Could a simple sprite transfer work to give Zelica a memorial picture as well? It's one I'd hang up in a corner in my base.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
I found that I can get 25k from Megail
I can use those for the bridge or the mercenaries
Or just go to chapter 2?
I would recommend to not get them - Megail invests them for better profit: let her keep it and you have 50000 extra ProN in R2 and 100000 extra ProN in R3.

Beelzebub3rd

Aug 30, 2020
Aight, two questions

1) Is there a way to get back to the Forgotten Glade for Altina's request

2) How much of a dumbass am I to have failed to find my way back there should it exist

Privitarium

Oct 25, 2017
Aight, two questions

1) Is there a way to get back to the Forgotten Glade for Altina's request

2) How much of a dumbass am I to have failed to find my way back there should it exist
1) go to New Givini, there's a tree at the bottom-right of the map.

2) it happens, don't worry about it I say

Jun 11, 2018
Bit of a shot in the dark, but anyone have a savefile just after the incubus war following Thosha walkthrough?
Was doing it myself back when that was end of the content, messed up god knows where a little bit though and wynns testing quest cant be completed and I'm too donk to cheat my way around it, shit tonne of variables :KEK:
Would be appreciated if anyone has

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Bit of a shot in the dark, but anyone have a savefile just after the incubus war following Thosha walkthrough?
Was doing it myself back when that was end of the content, messed up god knows where a little bit though and wynns testing quest cant be completed and I'm too donk to cheat my way around it, shit tonne of variables :KEK:
Would be appreciated if anyone has
, but since the Incubus War is too long and I have no faintest idea of which point you want to be, you might check the first to know where exactly you want to be.

• Love
Reactions: Thepoordinosaur

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
is there a way to invest/fund everything, in the longrun? if yes is there a guide (except wiki)?
No, it is impossible to afford everything even if you optimized all your investments. If you want to invest in absolutely everything then you need to cheat.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes