falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Sierra Lee loves to make fun of VN player tropes by turning them into antagonists. Like the "i force everyone to fuck me and nobody else but me" Fucklord you get to kill. Should give a pretty good indicator that complaints like those won't change the game & are a waste of energy.
And yet, this kind of element never featured in the game again after the initial reaction to it. Quite a coincidence!
People who go "reeee ntr" any time a woman involved with the protagonist glances at another man need to ... not even just touch grass.
Do you "glance" at people with your genitals? Are you typing this from sex offender prison?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Yes, again. This will keep happening, over and over without end, because new players will keep trying the game and encountering this content. There is no point whining about this inevitability. If you dislike it, convince the dev to fix the issue.
it's not an issue, it's not even a fetish problem.
sharing an partner swing aren't ntr [as the definition this site use]

repeating a thing doesn't make it more true compared the first.

Then why is it even there, as part of the required content? The game goes through the motions of cheating without actually trying to appeal to people who actually like it? That's dumber than just being an NTR fetish game.
succubi doing succubus things. it's the official answer of the dev.
will be way more dumber having succubi in middle of a week long orgies and they do nothing sexual in it.

And yet, this kind of element never featured in the game again after the initial reaction to it. Quite a coincidence!
false, hilstara and galvia (female dwarf) or nalili and fenima (stenai herbalist/alchemist) for example.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
sharing an partner swing aren't ntr [as the definition this site use]
Yes, whatever, it's tagged "cheating" on here and not "ntr". I don't think the tag is really the issue here. Although since Simon does NTR the dwarf king, this maybe should have the "ntr" tag, now that you mention it...
will be way more dumber having succubi in middle of a week long orgies and they do nothing sexual in it.
They can do each other. And they do.
hilstara and galvia (female dwarf) or nalili and fenima (stenai herbalist/alchemist) for example.
They did get Simon's consent for those.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this maybe should have the "ntr" tag,
That tag doesn't exist... It used to, but because the catch-all term was beyond what this site used it for, it was replaced with the specific part of NTR that the tag covered - Netorare.
The other parts were already covered as their own seperate tags.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Yes Simon asked her to do her best and as a Succubus her best involves sex

Also not NTR, it is cheating or swinging which are both tags that are up for this game

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
lol, Simon's like "Really? Right in front of my salad sandwich?"
Also not NTR, it is cheating
Yeah okay, I can accept it being "cheating". It being "cheating" doesn't change the conclusion that it's still better if such objectionable content, that appears in very few scenes, is optional.
this is deliberately obtuse.
What is deliberately obtuse is acting like there is no other option but to join in if there's sex going on around you.
as the whole gathering affaire.
before beign taked by the empress he ask yarra do do the best her could at the event.
this include fucking some for the party benefit.
They didn't exactly have time to talk about all the implications. Usually if you tell someone "do your best" that doesn't have to mean using every unethical trick you could theoretically use. If you tell it to your girlfriend, it usually doesn't include "cheat on me".

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Try that excuse on your spouse and see how that works out for you. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
If you tell it to your girlfriend, it usually doesn't include "cheat on me".
I already laid my main argument more thoroughly before, but I think the intractable point of disagreement here is that you keep drawing parallels to irl human relationships (presumedly with sexual exclusiveness as a criteria for commitment), while other people see it as a succubus (fictional hypersexual creature) in a relationship akin to an open one (sexual exclusiveness is not a criteria for commitment) with a literal sex god.

It is not the same thing and things there will not have the same meaning you keep inferring to them.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I was shocked when I repeated the fucklord section and discovered the Impaler can die there and it was simple..not even in a heroic battle or something
It is pretty brutal. I kinda like some moments in sub-optimal playthroughs because the setbacks you can suffer are usually not glorious, just a grim reminder at how abhorrent it is for people like most of the Incubus Kings to hold as much power as they do and abuse it so immorally.

Jan 14, 2023
Stupid question: the art is ok (and I get that it's 100% amateur) but is there a major reason why so many scenes do not have art (and yes, I've read the blog posts about posting save files to catch up).

This is, quite honestly, one of the most mature and intellectually developed games ever to be made on RPGM (and knocks Skyrim into orbit).

So.................... why the lack of piccies? Add 1k more, this would be not just brilliant, but probably era defining. The current set are... wildly mediocre, but that's ok. We get it, it's amateur and done by someone who can't draw: but why... are there so many scenes without it?

Hint: these days you could AI art this in about 7 hrs. Just saying.

Rasorui

Jun 28, 2020
Stupid question: the art is ok (and I get that it's 100% amateur) but is there a major reason why so many scenes do not have art (and yes, I've read the blog posts about posting save files to catch up).

This is, quite honestly, one of the most mature and intellectually developed games ever to be made on RPGM (and knocks Skyrim into orbit).

So.................... why the lack of piccies? Add 1k more, this would be not just brilliant, but probably era defining. The current set are... wildly mediocre, but that's ok. We get it, it's amateur and done by someone who can't draw: but why... are there so many scenes without it?

Hint: these days you could AI art this in about 7 hrs. Just saying.
Game production is just faster than art production in this case (and others in my experience) and each update usually adds at least a couple of pictures
As for why no AI, a lot of people simply don't like using it

Apr 7, 2017
Wiki reports a RP gain with Elleani from the Tradesmasher investment that appears to not actually exist, anyone know what's up with that? Don't want to make any edits if it turns out it just needs a footnote on WHEN that +5 happens or something.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Like Rasorui said, Sierra writes/programs faster than art can be made, and the game's been in production for far, far longer than art has been commissioned for it (IIRC art began being made around 1-2 years ago, while the game's been in production for at least 5). As for AI art- well, maybe I'm projecting, but I like to think that Sierra would rather pay some human artist to do work for her, instead of getting Skynet to do the work for free. Sure, the art would be technically better, but at least this way someone can make a living for their work.

Reactions: Cornuthaum

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
maybe I'm projecting

No, surely not... Well, probably just a little. :unsure:

Seriously though, I'd say that at the moment it's currently a six & two threes situtation in regards to AI generated art and paying an artist.
AI generated would require going over the images and checking for any visual error(s) the AI hasn't learned to not do yet i.e. too many fingers on one hand, awkard proportions in some parts etc. That's a lot time investment and potential reworking that a human artist wouldn't necessarily need to do when commissioned.

Cornuthaum

Jun 18, 2022
I was shocked when I repeated the fucklord section and discovered the Impaler can die there and it was simple..not even in a heroic battle or something
It's a pretty good demonstration of what happens to people who go up against elder Incubus Kings, yeah. Seasons change, rain falls, and most of those who try just die

Reactions: lostone2

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Wiki reports a RP gain with Elleani from the Tradesmasher investment that appears to not actually exist, anyone know what's up with that? Don't want to make any edits if it turns out it just needs a footnote on WHEN that +5 happens or something.
There is not mention of that in the or in the page. In what page of the wiki have you seen that?

EDIT: it seems that it was on the Investments page. It has been already corrected.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
There is not mention of that in the or in the page. In what page of the wiki have you seen that?
It's in page (Tak'Kan, Profitable investments).

I think it's a mistake.

4.50 star(s) 180 Votes