neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
One more question, according to walk-through it should be possible to gather 3 crystals. I can't figure out how to reach the third one. Got the one outside and one at the bottom right... How do i reach/find third one?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
One more question, according to walk-through it should be possible to gather 3 crystals. I can't figure out how to reach the third one. Got the one outside and one at the bottom right... How do i reach/find third one?
Head outside and prod the southern walls, there's an invisible entrance back into the caves.

Reactions: neoLemur

neoLemur

Feb 9, 2017
During act 2 mine quest, how do you actually side with the people? To get 6 papers it appears you need to side with one of the houses to complete the mission...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
During act 2 mine quest, how do you actually side with the people? To get 6 papers it appears you need to side with one of the houses to complete the mission...
have you recovered the spell from the elf in the slum? after that go in the mine and kill jade representative. then you will have the option to flood the mine or not.

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks, somehow I completely forgot about this one!

Ok, here we go again...

Me trying to figure out why Tyna can't marry Kalant in my game:
View attachment 2652995
Guys in The Last Sovereign Forum trying to explain how killing that spider in prologue has something to do with it:
View attachment 2652998
Forum-like answer: Killing all monsters in the area gives you +1 Social, without that you didn't have enough Social to convince Luanell to turn down all candidates, now Bhakan support too stronk.

Moetz

Jul 22, 2018

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
In case that you're interested, there is a for the new plot section in the wiki. We are still doing some edits on it, but it should be in a pretty good shape.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Changelog for the 0.67.x versions:

TLS 0.67.2 [5/26/23]
I doesn't exist, as the creator is busy creating the next update.

TLS 0.67.1 [5/19/23]
- Various changes and additions behind the scenes. Optimization is overall easier, but the negative consequences are more severe.
- It is no longer possible to have Tyna marry Kalant with poor enough variables.
- It is now possible to walk Tyna down the aisle with sufficient variables. This has no numerical impact.
- NPCs around Ardford now respond to news of Tyna's wedding.
- Four new illustrated scenes: Hilstara x Lynine, Yarra's Joint Squad, Megail + Orilise, Nalili Tentacles
- Dari's quest now adds additional relationship points.
- Internal variables renamed for easier comprehension by data miners. =P

TLS 0.67.0 [5/12/23]
- The succession crisis can now be resolved via a new quest line beginning in Ardford.
- New harem quest beginning in Ardford Religious District.
- Three new sex scenes.
- Item sell bug (hopefully) fixed.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Best results i think is to destroy Bahakakaka favor
And get ignias and kalant favor to extremely high then choose one of them
And ofc balance power stability 15 for each and choosing the stability options as power is easier to obtain
no.
you want the one you chose high, the other a lower as possibile. :|

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes