Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No content has been removed from the game. NTR generally refers to characters you're actually in some kind of relationship with (or the MC is romantically interested in) having sex with others, though. And as far as unavoidable love interest sex with others scenes go, that happens extremely rarely. As far as I'm aware, the only applicable scenes have to do with two of the succubi (Edit: you can technically avoid those, if you don't intend to get the "best" result for that section), and lore-wise sex is just how they communicate (and also survive); the scenes don't have the "OMG they're cheating on the MC" feel to them. I can't think of any other unavoidable scenes, and I've completed the current content multiple times. If you're one of those people that thinks NTR means any women having sex with anyone that isn't you, and I'm not saying you are, this game probably isn't for you in the first place.
And here I thought I should trust the applied tags and not search for the comments :BootyTime:.
Thanks mate for the warning tho.

Reactions: AlphamanX

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know why the reflect skill doesn't work? Just get a "...".
Simon has been traumatized by his prison experience. You need to do some side quests and have some conversations to sum enough recovery points to fix that. This has all the info tat you need.

Is there a way to discard the marriage of tyna bcoz i don't want her to marry anyone
No, to the best of my knowledge. Ardoheim is traditional that way, but it's specially relevant because Alonon never married and didn't produce an heir, so the pressure for Tyna to do both things is quite strong.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2019
The game is a virus or something. It's unsafe, anyway. Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented it from opening. Don't download it and don't try to open it. I'm fairly sure i got a trojan now or something.

• Angry
Reactions: Reij

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The game is a virus or something. It's unsafe, anyway. Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented it from opening. Don't download it and don't try to open it. I'm fairly sure i got a trojan now or something.
it's need some skill to mistake a "you download this, so you must careful" and "it's a trojan"
that thing exist since... win7 iirc.

no the file is safe and sound. it's only unknow to microsoft database. (i'm shoked) and a word of advice, don't trust microsoft integrate software, but use a dedicate one. even a free antivirus as avg or avast is league better.

Where is the save location for this game?
the game folder itself.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Coming of the worlds most unsafe antivirus softwares best thing download and run malwarebytes and scan your PC maybe there's something effecting all your downloads that your not aware off. PS Malwarebytes is free we only pay for real time scanning which most people don't need.

Aug 28, 2019
Coming of the worlds most unsafe antivirus softwares best thing download and run malwarebytes and scan your PC maybe there's something effecting all your downloads that your not aware off. PS Malwarebytes is free we only pay for real time scanning which most people don't need.
No need for that. I have BitDefender in addition to WinDef.
And considering how i have two, the fact that even 1 is activated means there is a virus. I'm like 99% sure.

Also, i DID give it a try. It's pointless anyway. It doesn't work.
"
Yanfly System Options:1350:in `se_play': No such file or directory - Audio/SE/Decision3, Errno::ENOENT
from Yanfly System Options:1350:in `play'
from Sound:12:in `play_system_sound'
from Sound:22:in `play_ok'
from Window_Selectable:319:in `process_ok'
from Window_Selectable:297:in `process_handling'
from Window_Selectable:276:in `update'
from Scene_Base:95:in `block in update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:93:in `each'
from Scene_Base:93:in `update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:49:in `update_basic'
from Scene_Base:41:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:8:in `block in <main>'"
As you can see.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And considering how i have two, the fact that even 1 is activated means there is a virus. I'm like 99% sure.

"
Yanfly System Options:1350:in `se_play': No such file or directory - Audio/SE/Decision3, Errno::ENOENT
As you can see.
This is making mountains out of molehills...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's been the standard reaction from Windows when running the RTP version for a long, long time.
The same thing happens with other RPGMaker games from older engines using an RTP exe version instead of downloading the relevant RTP for the specific RPGMaker version.

It is not, not a malware warning, it's a standard Windows response that's been part of several Windows OSes now.

Reactions: Reij

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
You could change the file extension from .exe to .zip to check the contents inside directly with your AV/anti-malware software. You can extract the files and folders to whatever folder you want to use the game. The auto-extract function is nice, but not really required.

Another option is to install it from te steam page.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
This is making mountains out of molehills...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's been the standard reaction from Windows when running the RTP version for a long, long time.
The same thing happens with other RPGMaker games from older engines using an RTP exe version instead of downloading the relevant RTP for the specific RPGMaker version.

It is not, not a malware warning, it's a standard Windows response that's been part of several Windows OSes now.
No that screen is standard with every program as long as windows defender does flag it everything should be fine. I don't even know why windows has the smartscreen.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

"
As you can see.

it's all written. you need just only the will to do it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No that screen is standard with every program as long as windows defender does flag it everything should be fine. I don't even know why windows has the smartscreen.
It's not a standard response with every program.
User Account Control is, smartscreen is for any program and publisher Defender/Microsoft "doesn't recognise"... Which is literally in the picture I posted.

If it were registering as malware of any sort, it would have been upon attempting to access it, and it would be automatically quarantined and the user notified of both the what and why. That would remove it from the location it was accessed from, meaning the user has to go through Defender to restore it and add an exception.

michelleFeegaro12

Oct 21, 2021
Yep, it's not a feature present or planned in the game. But with a harem so big, you have the option to ignore them.
I am very annoyed by the lack of choice in this regard. Because of this, I even quit the game. at least for a secondary harem, such a function could be done.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes