Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
The number of discussions about "Annah Agree" compared to discussions on the early monument strategy is like 1:100. Really not the same thing.
You're absolutely right that there are situations that require the best resutls possible, but Sierra also tends to drop major explicit hints when you really don't need to invest more effort into something. Like when the game literally tells you that Donovan has absolutely no shot at Tyna in Stineford.
succession crisis release: 03/2018
synod release: 12/2018
return to stineford release: 11/2019
succession crisis 2 release: 5/2023

the time passed between the switch implementation (synod release) and the point was obviously the switch was irrilevant (return to stineford release) is less then a year. for the succession crisis it's over 5 years. it's obviously the first was discussed a lot less.

and even if the time was egual, it's immaterial. it's one point i were right. color me as someone stubborning take alwasy the wrong guessing it is a bit unfair.

and donovan don't have any chance from the start, his score it's a measure of how much a nuisance he is.
and the thing the critic said "in the first part 0 mean impossible, so 0 is the target to aim" is false as well, the target to aim it's 1. because what where in the first succession mean nothing outside the clod number. and only the threshold in the second part have some value. and the value for donovan it's 1, not zero. not -1

What has been bugging me about this whole thing is that you have been adamantly arrogant and elitist when it comes to your specific playthrough for years now, encouraging new players to stick strictly to it, when they would likely have had a far more enjoyable experience with a less economically constrictive playthrough that would have allowed them to do so many more things with the insane additional quantities of Pron.
i never encuraged anyone to use my playtrough, if someone was asking some guide i alwasy pointed the only two roughly up to date, thosha and mine. and thosha guide is a lot more friendly. and is in the wiki (where mine is just a bullet list on pastebin) and as most optimized after return to stineford i stopped any serious effort to optimize more because the weight carried by the unsolved succession was simply to big and the last event don't require a lot of prerequisite to complete in a satisfactory way.

but this is true for any optimized, even thosha have done the bare minimum to keep is playthrough up to date.

Last edited:

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
I have been following this game from many, many years and one constant along the years is the difficult to create optimized guides/playthroughs as new sections have make past certainties obsolete. Is one the characteristics that have been around for a while, but it was crystallized when the Ardan succession was not solved at the start of chapter 4 but its resolution was postponed for quite so long.

Having said that, it's not debatable that it has been easier to find and follow Thosha's playthrough (like its spiritual predecessors: Rafael and Max ones) because it's the wiki. Fulminato's proposals, on the other hand, apart from being on Pastebin and not linked as much as Thosha is, are very rough to follow if you don't know the game well enough. Is have been easier to look for optimized routes in the Discord channel (they are pinned there).

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
wow this game is made almost decades ? it must have a lot of content ! :oops:

Edit: ...nvm this games scenes are text based. My brain and my imagination is pumpkin.
so i'm not good with text based games... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't choose TLS to spank my monkey anyway. Unless math is your fetish. But it's one of the few games here that I would play even with no adult content in it at all.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Can IU get more Crystal of Stability I choose Orc sphere so I can't make Vhala customs equipment

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Can IU get more Crystal of Stability I choose Orc sphere so I can't make Vhala customs equipment
Nope, but the Orcsphere is better that Vhala's custom armor.It's possible that we have the chance to get another one in Vhala's sidequest, but we don't know for sure,

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Nope, but the Orcsphere is better that Vhala's custom armor.It's possible that we have the chance to get another one in Vhala's sidequest, but we don't know for sure,
Damn oh well Orcsphere is still the bettrer choice for the gathering since I could still easily reach the requirement on even without Vhalas aremor.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Damn oh well Orcsphere is still the bettrer choice for the gathering since I could still easily reach the requirement on even without Vhalas aremor.
orcshpere is involved in everything orc are involved.
balia quest too.

Jan 14, 2023
Is there a mod out there that allows you to view your current "hidden stats" ingame? A lot of the new content stuff requires specific country stats that (as far as I can see) you can only view exact numbers for in the editor. Which is annoying.

I'm fairly sure I've got an almost maxed out save for the last content (barring furry land, sigh) but it'd be useful to check the *actual numbers* rather than having to play through choices and guess by quest rewards (which is basically what I was doing chapter 2-4).

Spcifically: getting Kalant to >10 in the first marriage round seems impossible, esp. since I chose the "no breeding camps" options. I tried to max Kalant out but think I only got him to average or above average - and even reading the detailed walkthroughs didn't see how you'd get him higher. This might not be an issue since my economy is likely >100 but its been a few months since I played so no real idea.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
To see variable is possible trough , save editors.
Else they are offline tools, it have been years du in front remember.
TBS, text scene can be neat, sex description being special.

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Is there a mod out there that allows you to view your current "hidden stats" ingame? A lot of the new content stuff requires specific country stats that (as far as I can see) you can only view exact numbers for in the editor. Which is annoying.

I'm fairly sure I've got an almost maxed out save for the last content (barring furry land, sigh) but it'd be useful to check the *actual numbers* rather than having to play through choices and guess by quest rewards (which is basically what I was doing chapter 2-4).

Spcifically: getting Kalant to >10 in the first marriage round seems impossible, esp. since I chose the "no breeding camps" options. I tried to max Kalant out but think I only got him to average or above average - and even reading the detailed walkthroughs didn't see how you'd get him higher. This might not be an issue since my economy is likely >100 but its been a few months since I played so no real idea.
Not in-game, but if you don't mind using , you can easily check any hidden stat, provided that you fill it as you play. I don't know if that help you, but...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

you can use this a lot better compared the save editor online

i think you are mixing kalant suitor and kalant support score.

Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat
Jan 14, 2023
i think you are mixing kalant suitor and kalant support score.
Yeah, not got around to playing the new version - I'm on 0.65.3, level 92 with everything complete barring a couple of companion quests (balia's orc request + ulyae's martial arts). Cracking open a new update means... start practising excel again.

I'll attach it if anyone wants an almost perfect run (barring furry land, which is on the level down from being completely saved), with Church no split but Succubus maxed, all relations maxed and as much positives as I could muster. If any old-timers want to take a quick look & see if there's any glaring mistakes feel free. (I may have cheated the pr0n a little *cough*).

stoped

Jun 27, 2017
Is there any way to change a quest variable without completely breaking the game? I missed finishing a quest in Chapter 2 in Aka's route (didn't talk to the ambassador at the end) and it's fucked up my summit results. I'd rather not play through all the intervening content again if I can avoid it.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Yeah, not got around to playing the new version - I'm on 0.65.3, level 92 with everything complete barring a couple of companion quests (balia's orc request + ulyae's martial arts). Cracking open a new update means... start practising excel again.

I'll attach it if anyone wants an almost perfect run (barring furry land, which is on the level down from being completely saved), with Church no split but Succubus maxed, all relations maxed and as much positives as I could muster. If any old-timers want to take a quick look & see if there's any glaring mistakes feel free. (I may have cheated the pr0n a little *cough*).
Why are you on an older version? We're at 0.67.2.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
Is there any way to change a quest variable without completely breaking the game? I missed finishing a quest in Chapter 2 in Aka's route (didn't talk to the ambassador at the end) and it's fucked up my summit results. I'd rather not play through all the intervening content again if I can avoid it.
That's TLS for you. Either accept your suboptimal playthrough, or go back. If it makes you feel any better, holding CTRL to skip all the text makes the game pass much faster.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
That is not a Variable pretty sure that is a switch but either way rpgsavemaker linked on the cheating page on the wiki or
Fulminato linked above you not sure the exact switch though if it is a selfswitch then think you have to replay but yes you can edit either and it works though some cause issues some do not

open the save in program then open switchs and variables also cheating page tells you what not to cheat for the anti cheating stuff manily level checks or beating fights designed to be unwinnable from the point you are at

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes