co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Should be playable since its an emulator, you may need to unpack the game before (since vx ace usually comes prepackaged) can't help much since idk shit about phones, try searching in this forum :/

It's a "cheat" that is not liked by the dev (no dev usually likes cheaters) and it's a fan made product, so if nobody updates it then it just wont be updated.
The other way would be to download a vx ace specific cheat (most of them are dead anyway)
There was a one that worked no matter what like years ago (the site been dead for ages so you can't download it no more from there)
(i CAN give you the files but they may possibly trigger a false positive virus check since duh its a fucking cheat and if that happens im not responsible for any damages bla bla bla legal talk)
Please share it. I won't trigger an anti virus for me because I don't use any lol.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Please share it. I won't trigger an anti virus for me because I don't use any lol.
Well since i have verbal agreement which is legal in my country i bear no responsibility for anything now

To explain it a bit better than the txt file in the folder, you have to copy "System, Data_Cheat, Game_cheat.ini, Game_cheat.exe and Game.rvproj2 into the game folder (be it steam,desktop or anyfucking else you put it) then you have to launch game_cheat.exe twice, once for it to add all the junk and 2nd time for it to actually launch the game, once you are in the game press f8 to bring up the cheat menu)

"Cheat shop" has 3 things, insta kill ability inform of an item, gold that you can sell for a fuck ton ingame currency and another insta kill that well kills YOU and your party (its for those "die to get scene" games)
Lv change as name suggest changes the lvl of the party
Settings - ALL - changes stuff like mov speed, dash speed, exp and more (debug mode allows you to go through blocks when you shold shift or ctrl like the rpg maker editor does)
Settings - This - is the same but just for the map you are in
Full screen is self explanatory and screen change changes the screen size

There are "save editors" in the folder which originally came with it but they are outdated and better ones can be found on f69zone

also the site "dldb" is dead and i have absolutely 0 connections to it

Reactions: co11ider

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Well since i have verbal agreement which is legal in my country i bear no responsibility for anything now

To explain it a bit better than the txt file in the folder, you have to copy "System, Data_Cheat, Game_cheat.ini, Game_cheat.exe and Game.rvproj2 into the game folder (be it steam,desktop or anyfucking else you put it) then you have to launch game_cheat.exe twice, once for it to add all the junk and 2nd time for it to actually launch the game, once you are in the game press f8 to bring up the cheat menu)

"Cheat shop" has 3 things, insta kill ability inform of an item, gold that you can sell for a fuck ton ingame currency and another insta kill that well kills YOU and your party (its for those "die to get scene" games)
Lv change as name suggest changes the lvl of the party
Settings - ALL - changes stuff like mov speed, dash speed, exp and more (debug mode allows you to go through blocks when you shold shift or ctrl like the rpg maker editor does)
Settings - This - is the same but just for the map you are in
Full screen is self explanatory and screen change changes the screen size

There are "save editors" in the folder which originally came with it but they are outdated and better ones can be found on f69zone

also the site "dldb" is dead and i have absolutely 0 connections to it
Thanks for the explanation and the share but I am unable to download it. It shows "Malformed attachment request". I think f95 is blocking it since its detecting a virus.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Thanks for the explanation and the share but I am unable to download it. It shows "Malformed attachment request". I think f95 is blocking it since its detecting a virus.
could be, i would not know since i can download anything even when its a trojan (real nice)
F69zone <--- found this, may work (same thing from the looks of it)

and if that does not work well...
have a very safe link from which has the files (don't like doing it as it looks fuck sketchy but it is wat it iz + it may or may not break site rules as i havent read them since 2022)

Reactions: co11ider

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
The whole cheat/infidelity concepts barely exist for the succubi, sex is an integral part of their culture & survival. As the game progresses, even they focus more and more on Simon (the MC) - but again due to preference (he does become incubus king "sex god" after all), not due to moral considerations. In the harem, sex between female members is considered a good thing and encouraged by Simon (the MC), who is pretty laid back in general - so jealousy/NTR would be self-insertion in direct opposition to how the MC is written.

The game openly makes fun of the "every girl can only fuck me" trope by making one of the antagonists doing just that, forcing a whole country population to serve him and only him sexually, with all the horrific negative consequences.

That said, sexual interactions without the MC are limited to succubi or stay in the harem. Don't remember the elven & human harem members having sex with other male characters
Hello, can you recommend games where actions or inactions and general behavior influence the loyalty and choice of girls in principle, that is, with the tags of cheating netoras netorasa so that attention needs to be shown to the girls, otherwise it’s like going to a bar like a party and all that in general, what would all this be and what would be optional?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JungleNuts

Bull97

Jul 25, 2022
I really love it when the actions of the gg influence the attitude towards him and what if with the system of debauchery only RPG or Adv, well, Ashtml will work and all that stuff

dimenos233

Jan 15, 2022
New version don't work

Cache:106:in `initialize': No such file or directory - Graphics/Characters/Vehicle, Errno::ENOENT
from Cache:106:in `new'
from Cache:106:in `normal_bitmap'
from Cache:91:in `load_bitmap'
from Cache:39:in `character'
from Sprite_Character:87:in `set_character_bitmap'
from Sprite_Character:60:in `update_bitmap'
from Sprite_Character:36:in `update'
from Sprite_Character:21:in `initialize'
from Spriteset_Map:67:in `new'
from Spriteset_Map:67:in `block in create_characters'
from Spriteset_Map:66:in `each'
from Spriteset_Map:66:in `create_characters'
from Spriteset_Map:16:in `initialize'
from Fog:377:in `initialize'
from Yami: Overlay Mapping:169:in `initialize'
from Scene_Map:129:in `new'
from Scene_Map:129:in `create_spriteset'
from Scene_Map:17:in `start'
from Scene_Base:12:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from VN-style Backlog:39:in `run'
from CCS - Main Functions:129:in `run'
from Main:8:in `block in <main>'

co11ider

Jul 15, 2018
Can somebody tell me where Orcent is in the start of Chapter 2? I checked walkthrough it doesn't specify location, I checked the pubs in noble district and middle section and the bar in Slum. Couldn't find her.

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
Can somebody tell me where Orcent is in the start of Chapter 2? I checked walkthrough it doesn't specify location, I checked the pubs in noble district and middle section and the bar in Slum. Couldn't find her.
Orcent can be found in the very same location that you met him, the farm near stineford (he is near the trees on the far right of the map)
(or he should be there, i can be wrong as i didnt replay the game in a long time)

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
He is in the abandoned farm area (Jennnnnyyyyy is right):

Orcent in chapter 2.png

The relevant section of the Walkthrough has been edited as well.

reza the faint

Jul 25, 2020
can anyone tell me how do I start the fucklord incursion part? Istarted playing after a while and forgot what to do next. Can't understand the wiki walkthrough either 1710134029308.png

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
can anyone tell me how do I start the fucklord incursion part? Istarted playing after a while and forgot what to do next. Can't understand the wiki walkthrough either View attachment 3431096
You have to talk to Riala in the teleportation chamber
It's another split party segment of the game that is the prelude to the war (you make preparations so the cucklord dont do much damage to the continent)
After the cut scenes, you will be able to move and should talk to everyone, when that is done you just have to talk to Robin and then advance the plot

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Anybody fuck up the Third Arclent War bad enough that Hilstara gets permanently injured? What changes, besides her no longer being a party member? I'm morbidly curious but I also don't want to deliberately sabotage a save to find out.

• Thinking Face

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
i have cured aka but she still lost hitpoint all the time. it is not possible to fight anyone when she always have hitpoint 1.
as you can see akas quest is fixed but now it is not possible to fight with two character and one of them is near death..
how to fix this?
She's not cured. They've laid some of the groundwork to ease the effects. The dark swirl status effect becomes more severe the more objectives you complete, to a maximum of 4 swirls, which drains her HP super quick. By doing the steps to lay the foundation for Aka's later transformation, you can reduce the swirls from 4 to 2, which is a much slower drain, but it won't go away. If you need a breakdown of when to take the steps to minimize the swirls, check the wiki; it has a pretty good walkthrough that explains it.

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
Anybody fuck up the Third Arclent War bad enough that Hilstara gets permanently injured? What changes, besides her no longer being a party member? I'm morbidly curious but I also don't want to deliberately sabotage a save to find out.
Obviously her personal quest is changed. I was under the impression that it cannot be completed but I had checked the code and if she is disabled, she lays a trap on Ivastan and they are taken into custody. The rest of the quest is identical.

The implications of not having her as a party member are specially relevant in the Incubus War aftermath (although there are also fights with reduced party groups in the Erosian Prelude for instance), because the fight against the Bloody Seed it's a lot harder and without winning that fight, you cannot get the Crystal of Stability (and this has its own set of consequences) in the Ivalan Pillar, there will be damages in Theltiar, Denmiel or both, etc...

HRPG Story Enjoyer

Feb 13, 2024
played till last chapter,i think only her not being useable as a combat member (Except for 1 or 2 occasion where you literally lacking member,she fight for a bit and then back to being crippled) .

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I'd really like a much more detailed quest log to be not so guide-dependant, as you can easily miss some important content.

Also, some pointer/ indicator about the progress would be far than welcome during the invasion of Yhilin, as the options given and, decissions taken, have no inmediate result and you go blind until the very end of the battle.

Fckintastic game, BTW. :love:

4.40 star(s) 174 Votes