Kaizaki69

Jul 14, 2023
Damn how to fix the crash in this game when played in joiplay!?! Also why the MC sprite sometimes becomes black?

Jennnnnyyyyy

Feb 21, 2018
I meant the second way, yes. But I couldn't find this number 105, sorry I'm stupid. detailed instructions please?
Step 1: go to this non suspicious link Virus
Step 2: download the program with the funny number (69)
Step 3: extract the program and run it (may contain 12 bitcoin miners and 100 trojans)
Step 4: select the save file you want to edit (find it in whatever folder you have it saved in like "C://tax_evasion/TLS")
Step 5: select the "items" category on the top of the program
Step 6: write "105" in filter (or the name of whatever you want)
Step 7: Alt + F4 (or just exit the program, it will save the data and you are done!)
Step 7b: delete system 32 (dont fucking do, its a joke)

MARK2TWEN

Mar 31, 2022
Step 1: go to this non suspicious link Virus
Step 2: download the program with the funny number (69)
Step 3: extract the program and run it (may contain 12 bitcoin miners and 100 trojans)
Step 4: select the save file you want to edit (find it in whatever folder you have it saved in like "C://tax_evasion/TLS")
Step 5: select the "items" category on the top of the program
Step 6: write "105" in filter (or the name of whatever you want)
Step 7: Alt + F4 (or just exit the program, it will save the data and you are done!)
Step 7b: delete system 32 (dont fucking do, its a joke)
Thank you. I'm new to this site, so I apologize. Apparently I don’t know many useful programs.

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Are there other games the folks here could recommend for a "brainy" plot, full of intrigue, politics and stuff like that? I'm playing Wartribe Academy and it's also great, as well as Demons of the Hearth. Any other games I should add to my list?
This kind of writing is definitely my thing, so fucking satisfying.
If you haven't heard of it yet, Noblesse Oblige is made by a fan of TLS. Think TLS except replace most of the sex content with Fire Emblem vibes. You play as a crown prince who has just been usurped, and you spend the game going around gathering allies, establishing a power base, investing national funds, and breaking faces. Best of all, combat is the fucking tits, and I say this as someone who doesn't like most RPGM combat. Only downside is that it won't be finished anytime soon.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
If you haven't heard of it yet, Noblesse Oblige is made by a fan of TLS. Think TLS except replace most of the sex content with Fire Emblem vibes. You play as a crown prince who has just been usurped, and you spend the game going around gathering allies, establishing a power base, investing national funds, and breaking faces. Best of all, combat is the fucking tits, and I say this as someone who doesn't like most RPGM combat. Only downside is that it won't be finished anytime soon.
What version of RPG maker is the creator using?

Feb 4, 2018
I don't know if this was ever said, but considering that since the game takes place in a medieval fantasy setting do those that aren't royalty have last names? If so, does it say anywhere what Simon's last name is supposed to be?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know if this was ever said, but considering that since the game takes place in a medieval fantasy setting do those that aren't royalty have last names? If so, does it say anywhere what Simon's last name is supposed to be?
Seems to be a choice by the developer to not give any of the characters last names. Even those who are from nobility are always only addressed by either their first names or rank alone.

If that implies the setting doesn't have last names or if it is just an aesthetical choice by the developer to never use them, I do not know.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes