Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Wait. The optional dungeon and the post game are gonna be included in this update?
Nope. Optional dungon is the update after this one, then the endgame, then the postgame. Then missing art will slowly get added post-1.0
It's all according to the roadmap, that has been posted here from the Patreon, multiple times.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Wait. The optional dungeon and the post game are gonna be included in this update?
I meant final as in the story (i.e. end game) will reach its conclusion this update, which means that everything after the game's over (optional dungeon, post game, etc) will be later than that.

But according to Robin_Scales, seemslike the final battle doesn't equal the endgame. Which I did not know. Sorry

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
speaking of said roadmap, the one released on the blog with the 74.0 announcement out for patron which expect most likely a week and Friday for public because a very very big update so will likely need the two weeks testing and bug fixing(and possibly adding anything forgotten or suggested by pateons that will fit )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Man, I have to say it's so unreal to be here, seeing TLS come to an end. I've been experiencing this project since it was known as The Last Fucklord, and I'll be honest, I always thought it might have ended up vapourware, instead of being one of the best games I've ever had the privilege to play.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
... Almost a decade later ...
... It's been a ride ...
... Do we have any information on sequels and following Sierra's games ... ?
... Or is it too early ... ?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
... Almost a decade later ...
... It's been a ride ...
... Do we have any information on sequels and following Sierra's games ... ?
... Or is it too early ... ?
iirc, TLS won't have a sequel. Sierra might still do some side-content stuff in the TLS universe (webcomics, short stories, etc) but she does not plan on making another major game to continue TLS's story past the game's epilogue.

After TLS I think Sierra is planning to work on either one of her unfinished side projects or on a shorter new game project (she has floated some ideas on those, one is in the Crimson Grey universe).

The next major project similar to TLS in scope is something she has been thinking about but hasn't made any public decisions on it yet, too early to tell what it will be like.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I meant final as in the story (i.e. end game) will reach its conclusion this update, which means that everything after the game's over (optional dungeon, post game, etc) will be later than that.

But according to Robin_Scales, seemslike the final battle doesn't equal the endgame. Which I did not know. Sorry
the optional dungeon will be aviable before the point of no return (the battle of this update)
the epilogue are the narrative bit closing all the narrative loose end. (like antarion)
the post game is the victory lap, you go around the world an watch the change you have done.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
Dec 24, 2019
Nope. Optional dungon is the update after this one, then the endgame, then the postgame. Then missing art will slowly get added post-1.0
It's all according to the roadmap, that has been posted here from the Patreon, multiple times.
How much art is missing exactly? Is every scene going to have art eventually?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
How much art is missing exactly? Is every scene going to have art eventually?
Yup, art is planned for every scene, and there is well over a 100 story scenes.
I'd guess that about 3/5ths of them have art by now:
All of chapter 1 and 2, most of chapter 3, sporadic scenes in chapter 4 and 5.

There are also on-demand personal scenes with >30 characters, with each character having about 2-3 scenes. Those are probably around 2/3rds done, as most characters have the first two done, and are missing the third.

So it's probably gonna be at least 2-3 years before ALL the art is done, but the writing itself for the scenes, is written in tact with the story progression.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleNuts

mmarpop1999

Mar 12, 2024
Yup, art is planned for every scene, and there is well over a 100 story scenes.
I'd guess that about 3/5ths of them have art by now:
All of chapter 1 and 2, most of chapter 3, sporadic scenes in chapter 4 and 5.

There are also on-demand personal scenes with >30 characters, with each character having about 2-3 scenes. Those are probably around 2/3rds done, as most characters have the first two done, and are missing the third.

So it's probably gonna be at least 2-3 years before ALL the art is done, but the writing itself for the scenes, is written in tact with the story progression.
Are the art and Scenes for chapter 1,2 and 3 done? I want to play the game but i also want to know that the art for hentai scenes and normal in game scenes is done at least, and if its for those parts at least i can play the first 3 chapters

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Are the art and Scenes for chapter 1,2 and 3 done? I want to play the game but i also want to know that the art for hentai scenes and normal in game scenes is done at least, and if its for those parts at least i can play the first 3 chapters
I literally just answered every question you have in the comment you replied to, homeboy, lmao.

Bingus Bongus

Jun 12, 2023
Simon can use "warrior" gear, so he gets light/heavy armor, shields, and common accessories. The only difference between him and other warriors is his ability to use any kind of warrior weapon. Most warriors are locked to a single weapon type (like Aka and knives) but Simon can equip any of them. Buttplugs are sexual offhand gear, and Simon cannot equip sexual items.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Simon can use "warrior" gear, so he gets light/heavy armor, shields, and common accessories. The only difference between him and other warriors is his ability to use any kind of warrior weapon. Most warriors are locked to a single weapon type (like Aka and knives) but Simon can equip any of them. Buttplugs are sexual offhand gear, and Simon cannot equip sexual items.
I have to admit it kind of sucks I can't give Simon sexual items, but that's just me wanting to powergame and start with full Lust every combat :p

That being said though, I do kind of wish there were more m/m options in the game. Not necessarily for Simon, but there have to be at least some hot goth guys into other hot goth guys out there in the TLS world for those of us who like that sort of thing. Also, while we're wishing for things, I wish I had a billion dollars and a pony.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes