Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
i did the ambassador training once for a small fee, also could u name the 2 complaints please as described in the quest screen?
mine : assist the appeals office with complaints >> and if u mean by 2 batch the number of complaints u resolve i had 3 to resolve - 1 from succubi - 1 from party in bar - 1 from lamia in bar which expanded alone into 3 steps in the quest screen

n bout the brothel, i didnt like the idea of simon turning into "sex king". i admired the story at the beginning but now im starting to lose interests cuz of this, even though it has sum emotional appeals (me like .. i lost altina cuz me not had sex with her n now u making the protagonist become a sex-machine gun)

here's screenshot of that quest log 9 steps View attachment 405426
You might want to go back and recruit Altina, otherwise you lose out on a main character. And I'm not just saying you lose out on a girl to bang, but despite her own putdowns Altinia becomes a major player on the team if you accept her.

Reactions: Phantombeast

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
i did the ambassador training once for a small fee, also could u name the 2 complaints please as described in the quest screen?
mine : assist the appeals office with complaints >> and if u mean by 2 batch the number of complaints u resolve i had 3 to resolve - 1 from succubi - 1 from party in bar - 1 from lamia in bar which expanded alone into 3 steps in the quest screen

n bout the brothel, i didnt like the idea of simon turning into "sex king". i admired the story at the beginning but now im starting to lose interests cuz of this, even though it has sum emotional appeals (me like .. i lost altina cuz me not had sex with her n now u making the protagonist become a sex-machine gun)

here's screenshot of that quest log 9 steps
Simon is a IK, he need sex for survive, he will never become a "sex machine", to the opposite, often he complain of all his life turning in sex and fear to reach the point the only interaction with the world will be only sex.
now you know the world is filled with IK, and they are strong, realy strong. for survive the game he need to gain strenght, master his power is the only way for him to attain that power.

and i agree with Waxer going back to recover altina, you will lose A LOT without her, and i don't talk about hidden stats gain (and there are a lot of them you miss without altina), but a interesting character try to balance her old faith, the relationship with simon and the problem captivity brough her. (if you stick with "saner" altina version, the other... i find "cock addicted" altina boring as hell)

(can you upload your save somewhere, i can check it)

Reactions: Waxer

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
k thank u both, ill try play on once again

i so accidently .. accidently opened a save-editor n flipped "accidently" some switches of altina's n she magically back in the saner state ...

Last edited:

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Does anyone know when the Steam release is? That's my drop dead date to get my Twitch page up and running, if it drops in Steam I have to start my stream on YouTube and just do post-production. There are some sprite-based scenes I'd have to censor in the beginning, but it's not like it would be much.

*logs into Steam for the 1st time in 4 years to see page*

... well fuck.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Your really narrow minded in that way of thinking. For Simon (and the premise of the story) he doing it out of affection not out of obsession to become a 'sex king'. And if you followed the relationship Simon and Wendy (his wife) they had an open marriage/multiple partners!

And dont take the narrow minded comment as an insult, or me attacking you cause thats not what I'm doing, but if you've follow the dialog from start till now it describes alot about Simon's life, it's also vital to Simon's health that he partakes in sex. The Orgasm Empire is all about sexual desires, and it also exposes why a number of Kings have fallen they desired to become tools and did nothing with their power other then creating destruction.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Your really narrow minded in that way of thinking. For Simon (and the premise of the story) he doing it out of affection not out of obsession to become a 'sex king'. And if you followed the relationship Simon and Wendy (his wife) they had an open marriage/multiple partners!

And dont take the narrow minded comment as an insult, or me attacking you cause thats not what I'm doing, but if you've follow the dialog from start till now it describes alot about Simon's life, it's also vital to Simon's health that he partakes in sex. The Orgasm Empire is all about sexual desires, and it also exposes why a number of Kings have fallen they desired to become tools and did nothing with their power other then creating destruction.
read some fealings of it brother, its my impression not judgement, i non-objectively called em "sex king" and "sex-machine gun" (i liked the latter though). but thanks for taking the time to attack me ;)

anyway all i wanted from coming here is what i'm missing of the ORGASMIC OFFICES QUEST ... or i could just live with some failures, its life afterall

n btw mr. andrew, its u who asking for a BROOM the whole long ass time, is it not

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
read some fealings of it brother, its my impression not judgement, i non-objectively called em "sex king" and "sex-machine gun" (i liked the latter though). but thanks for taking the time to attack me ;)

anyway all i wanted from coming here is what i'm missing of the ORGASMIC OFFICES QUEST ... or i could just live with some failures, its life afterall

n btw mr. andrew, its u who asking for a BROOM the whole long ass time, is it not
there is a hidden variable, called "office task" o something like it, you need a score of 9 (iirc, I'm one phone and unable to check that) keep in mind the last two complaints will show up only after the 50th day (you can check the day number interacting with any clock in the palace)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
there is a hidden variable, called "office task" o something like it, you need a score of 9 (iirc, I'm one phone and unable to check that) keep in mind the last two complaints will show up only after the 50th day (you can check the day number interacting with any clock in the palace)
thx, well i'm already at the end of the route so i thought the quest should already pop up
ah n just saw u asked to upload a save here but u dont have to cheat it, its fine now i only used the save editor cuz u guys recommended securing altina and i didnt want to waste time since i had to do the run from the very beginning.
i appreciate the time u took to help, u already done enough bro, so u dont have look into it, its trivial after all but me enjoyed the chat tho.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
thx, well i'm already at the end of the route so i thought the quest should already pop up
ah n just saw u asked to upload a save here but u dont have to cheat it, its fine now i only used the save editor cuz u guys recommended securing altina and i didnt want to waste time since i had to do the run from the very beginning.
i appreciate the time u took to help, u already done enough bro, so u dont have look into it, its trivial after all but me enjoyed the chat tho.
Even if you follow the walkthru for this part of game exactly, I had done that and still came up short on days, but the majority, if not all the items in the the quest log got done. If you have multiple saves, you have one slot as a main save, and the others save the game prior to any major mission. Example -- once you are put into the orgasm empire save the game in a different slot, and another as you progress, once your happy with your performance after completing the task save it on the 'main' save. I'm not sure how your saving the game as you progress but this gives you best chance to have a do-over if you missed somethings.

There are other variables stats (prior to being forced into the Orgasm Empire, during and after the events) that dont show or they're not visible in-game anywhere in the menu, you can view them with the save editor to see where they are rated, and since you used a save editor anyway you can edit back the days to gain a few extra. I didn't do that, with my current game but I did try it to see if it was possible without crashing the game and it is.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Honestly, I think this is the one major failing TLS has, in that there's an 'optimal' way to play as opposed to playing how you want. That said, I shudder to think of the work Sierra's already put into making sure all the game's fiddly bits like mass battles and political councils work properly, trying to make a whole bunch of routes and playstyles viable is just too much.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
in that there's an 'optimal' way to play as opposed to playing how you want.
i disagree, there are some obvious bad and subpar choice, but there isn't a single clear "optimal" way, at least not before the whole game will be out.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
The Lord of Blood is the only remaining named King in the game that hasn't reappeared. Am I the only one wondering what happened to him? Or if he's going to show up again at all? Was anything actually planned for him?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
i disagree, there are some obvious bad and subpar choice, but there isn't a single clear "optimal" way, at least not before the whole game will be out.
What I meant was that if you play your cards and ProN right, you can max out whatever scores are relevant to the game's big events, e.g. investing in a lot of suppliers gets you a lot of points towards winning wars. That said, I get what you mean; the ProN you invest in those suppliers could instead be used to fund other things.

The Lord of Blood is the only remaining named King in the game that hasn't reappeared. Am I the only one wondering what happened to him? Or if he's going to show up again at all? Was anything actually planned for him?
Sierra's still got Chapter 5 and a postgame to handle- I assume Blood Dude would be saved for one of those. I'm p. much guessing that Chapter 5's gonna be about the Lustlord; odds are Esthera's gonna be the secondary focus, but there is the possibility that the Lord of Blood takes that focus, and Esthera's relationship is resolved in the postgame, as some kind of melancholy/almost-melancholy epilogue.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I'm interested to see what happens between him and the Empress, as well as the end game! Does Simon end up being just another corrupt King or does he manage to destroy the shards, preventing him from becoming corrupt, and halting any other asshole from taking the power for themselves.

DOes he live out his life, or does he realize the power he holds is taking over his soul and mind, does he decide to end his life and prevent anyone else from taking over? (personally I would be good with that, honorable way to die, after creating a stable and better world)

Reactions: congamensch

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
SL don't seem put any named character in the game for use-and-discard action, well outside skulcrashed characters used for affirm a danger (ginasta with the skullcrasher and anak with the sage of ghenalon).
in te game file there is a battler for the lord of blood from ages, roughly the same time was added the fucklord one. so i think we will fight him in the chapter 5, his roaming fortress can be an usefull asset for simon. during the gathering the succubus gurding his rooms spoke to "going back and training" for gain enough strength to defeat the other incubi. but without any tower-related knowledge can be blasted away without problem (xerces was talking about the shard lacking of any "armor" by itself), so we will see.

What I meant was that if you play your cards and ProN right, you can max out whatever scores are relevant to the game's big events, e.g. investing in a lot of suppliers gets you a lot of points towards winning wars. That said, I get what you mean; the ProN you invest in those suppliers could instead be used to fund other things.
but only after you know how the switches and stats are used. and you cannot have ALL, say that the snowball effect can crush any "blind save" in the late game...

Sierra's still got Chapter 5 and a postgame to handle- I assume Blood Dude would be saved for one of those. I'm p. much guessing that Chapter 5's gonna be about the Lustlord; odds are Esthera's gonna be the secondary focus, but there is the possibility that the Lord of Blood takes that focus, and Esthera's relationship is resolved in the postgame, as some kind of melancholy/almost-melancholy epilogue.
wendis last dialogue "There's one more: the Lustlord's attempts were pushed back and his Tower elites mostly destroyed. He's taken out of the equation."

he lost nothing in personal power, but a huge amount of military and economic superiority, 2/3 of thenorus (erosia+stenai+ghenalon) are opposed to him, and the simon's "sphere of influence" are half of the world now. in arcelnt only the forest, aram and part of ardoheim are outside that, and in renthnor only the kingdom of phylon (the wilds are lawless land more or less)

the game is called "the last sovereign", i understand the skepticism in "sovereign = simon", but in the end of chapter 4 we are strongly in that direction.

the main actor of chapter 5 will be tower entities like the goddesses, shardholders, tanurak or the still unseen towerwalker in arclent (the one beyond the increase of monster attack, a redlight mercenary was complaint about that in the devil's pass section, back in the chapter one)

I'm interested to see what happens between him and the Empress, as well as the end game! Does Simon end up being just another corrupt King or does he manage to destroy the shards, preventing him from becoming corrupt, and halting any other asshole from taking the power for themselves.

DOes he live out his life, or does he realize the power he holds is taking over his soul and mind, does he decide to end his life and prevent anyone else from taking over? (personally I would be good with that, honorable way to die, after creating a stable and better world)
a this point i think is clear, simon is more stubborn of any shard, he is changing his own shard way more the shard change him. don't think he will make a sacrifice for preventing his mind to crumble. the shard cannot be destroyed, they will reappear in the tower or real space or any other plane of existance after some time, can be hours, can be century, but the shards cannot be dealt with, vhala plan to "gain the control of all the shards" i think is the best route for nullifing the shard danger. if the party will attain enough power/understanding of the world to change reality itelsfto the point to erease the soul shards, what will be the divine shards and they holder? duality IS the building block of this world, don't think you can change so much the soul shards and leave intact the divine ones.

for esthera... i think she will find a reason to live, near the end, there are four "leader" slots empty in the haerm panel, and the free women in leadership roles are quickly dwindling to zero, don't think any goddess will join that category, but the one labeled "other". so esthera and fheliel are obviously prime choice, neranda is in the realm of possibility (a ik can impregate anyone i think, this will solve a lot of neranda problem), tyna is out of the table (we have a plethora of siutors with a score each one) and aram is ruled by a king (but THIS can change and fast) the only real kingdom we don't know anything it's tatseni, maybe the last leader lay here.

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I actually do think that we'll see some goddesses join the harem (Mithyn at least, gave out that vibe). Neranda is DEFINITELY on the table- I don't think she could've been foreshadowed harder, hah! :LOL: And I also think it's obvious that Simon's definitely going to reform whatever darkness there is in his shard, no way it can be any different.

For me, what might be interesting in Chapter 5 would be how the divine shards are adapted to succubus nature, or if it can even be done. I can only see Simon taking Riala's endgame solution and becoming a true Incubus King ONLY if he can ensure the immortality of his harem, otherwise he does seem to be the kind of person who'd shut down or slow down his own immortality in favour of dying after every other member of his harem does.

Or perhaps he takes a third option: he moves to the Tower, becomes the Hollywood Hootsman One True God of this Universe™ with his harem becoming Goddesses, just like Yarra says about the true Lustlord. I hope it's this, firstly because it's FUCKING AWESOME (and involves AWESOME FUCKING), and secondly because it'd be hilarious to see how an atheist deals with becoming an actual divine being. :LOL:

In any case though, I admit that while you're more than likely right that the big threats of CH 5 would be Tanurak and (Nonexistent) Friends, I do hope we still see a lot of the Lustlord and Esthera simply because we've come to know them so well. Tanurak just kinda popped up at the arse-end of Chapter 4 and started going all LOLITROLLU at everyone, which doesn't make him feel like a satisfying villain, at least to me. Personally, I think he ought to be saved for the postgame, and his influence in Chapter 5 be more on the subtle side of things.

Jul 14, 2017
The is one of the best RPG maker games I've ever played.

I've got one problem though: I missed Min! I don't know how I missed her, I was following the walkthrough, must of just glossed over the part about her in Chapter 3. I'm now dealing with the Arden succession crisis and I see she has an impact for Kalant.

So, what is the flag for having met Min and how do I edit this for my save? I'd like to get her investment too, but that's not 100% required. I tried using RPG save edit and putting it into debug/edit more but I must be retarded because neither worked for me, can anyone help?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
for esthera... i think she will find a reason to live, near the end, there are four "leader" slots empty in the haerm panel, and the free women in leadership roles are quickly dwindling to zero, don't think any goddess will join that category, but the one labeled "other". so esthera and fheliel are obviously prime choice, neranda is in the realm of possibility (a ik can impregate anyone i think, this will solve a lot of neranda problem), tyna is out of the table (we have a plethora of siutors with a score each one) and aram is ruled by a king (but THIS can change and fast) the only real kingdom we don't know anything it's tatseni, maybe the last leader lay here.
As she herself has said enough times, I think Esthera is far to set in her ways to ever decide that she does in fact want to live after all. My theory for what might be the best we can hope for is just as the young rebel succubus was reborn in the Empress, perhaps Simon can find a way for her to be reborn again as something new. Nalia would certainly find it hot if she could bang a loli version of her own mother.
As for the missing leader sot I think Nalia herself might take it, and Ginasta and Mestan will be the final two in the combat category.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes