Jul 4, 2020
If she is not in the harem page at yarra's menu then she is not in the harem

Her quest either has no value towards her virginity status or it does and i do not know about it (never really had a bad run)
The main thing that is keeping her virgin is the direct results of the gawnfall? council and if you have chosen a very specific choice, or may also have to do with the results of the damn thing as it has 3 routes that can fuck u over royally at any time

Let's assume you have checked all the marks needed for her recruitment, you need to view 2 scenes where she is doing unholy things to herself (100% rituals) in her bed (just walk into her bedroom area) and after that you can talk to her and it should trigger, if she tells you to fuck off from her bedroom then ye, u fucked up and need to wait for like? idk

She will join you later but i cannot tell you jack about it as i do not know this route nor have i ever seen anyone fuck up with sarai :l

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can always upload ur save here and some smart person can look over at it and see what ya fucked up.
I do not know how, but obviously I screwed up? At the council, I chose to keep her virginity and here I am in front of the epilogues and she still rejects me when I approach her bedroom.

She has 100 relationship points now

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes