Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
i am interested if these game got any interesting male characters except mc?
Simon tried the dick once and didn't like it, so unless you're accounting for side characters that rarely appear yeah no and your interest is either political or military you're barking up the wrong door.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the replay. i played this game long time ago and just didn't like that almost every important character was female and male characters where mostly useless or antagonist so it broke my immersion little bit. i have another question so as I remember in this game there are many choices to make do they have impact on a plot?? like if there are different decision with there respectable advantages or if there is some kind of best route without drawbacks

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the replay. i played this game long time ago and just didn't like that almost every important character was female and male characters where mostly useless or antagonist so it broke my immersion little bit. i have another question so as I remember in this game there are many choices to make do they have impact on a plot?? like if there are different decision with there respectable advantages or if there is some kind of best route without drawbacks
Yes there are plenty of decisions that impact the plot in both major and minor ways. And while there are optimized playthroughs, there is no 'perfect' one as there will be consequences of the choices you make.

maroder

Jun 17, 2017
Yes there are plenty of decisions that impact the plot in both major and minor ways. And while there are optimized playthroughs, there is no 'perfect' one as there will be consequences of the choices you make.
can you give some example where there isnt perfect solution

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

i think this can give you some idea
(the tables done by scoutman and Arakhne in particulary)

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What Snugglepuff said. An example of what he said is that you can spend money hiring mercenaries early on in the game, this lets you make sure nothing bad happens at an event, but because you spent money on mercenaries instead of investing it in something profitable, you might be short on money later on and not be able to buy everything you need to get the best results at an even later event (money is a limited resource in TLS).

Numerically speaking, there will probably be an optimal route, just in virtue that it gets the better trade-offs throughout the whole game (the game generally favors you balancing out your resources over the game's length between increasing your income, spending it on social projects, and increasing your army) but it is pretty much impossible to figure out what that is gonna be before the game is finished.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
ok outside of the castle ad i need to talk to the yellow hair dude inside wish they add this info onto wiki and have some pic

York24

Dec 10, 2017
When is the best time to do the Ancient Ruins dungeon? (the one requiring 5 Million to fund it being opened). I tried it before the Succession crisis (cheated for cash) and found that the monsters inside were very strong. Is there an optimal time to do it, or before a certain section of the game? thanks

mons

Feb 22, 2018
When is the best time to do the Ancient Ruins dungeon? (the one requiring 5 Million to fund it being opened). I tried it before the Succession crisis (cheated for cash) and found that the monsters inside were very strong. Is there an optimal time to do it, or before a certain section of the game? thanks
The optimal route for the dungeon is doing it before the Erosian war, m ind that you should grab the "incubus pin" item without leaving the dungeon beforehand. For more information look at the walkthrough ( )

Reactions: York24

York24

Dec 10, 2017
The optimal route for the dungeon is doing it before the Erosian war, m ind that you should grab the "incubus pin" item without leaving the dungeon beforehand. For more information look at the walkthrough ( )
Im assuming the game tells you when your going to war. I make saves pretty often, but I just want heads up its coming so that i can then go get the pin.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Im assuming the game tells you when your going to war. I make saves pretty often, but I just want heads up its coming so that i can then go get the pin.
the game is realy explicit, it's the big event in the end of the chapter, you must make a decision how starting the invasion, and this is the last round of investment before the war.
you can open the ruins after the war, but before the end of chapter four (there is a last investment round after the erosia war), you can grab the pin too, the pin give a little bonus during a specific event in the war, because this the best moment is just before the war, but immediately after is a legit choice.

Reactions: York24

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
Man, I felt so damn bad when I heard about Orcent and Lucy breaking up. Both because they seemed so happy together back in Ch. 1, and because I want my boy Orcent to have a happy ending.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Man, I felt so damn bad when I heard about Orcent and Lucy breaking up. Both because they seemed so happy together back in Ch. 1, and because I want my boy Orcent to have a happy ending.
Well, it wasn't like it was a messy break-up. And they leave as friends. As they talk about, they only got together because they each had no other option, so it was foolish to think them as soulmates. They are better as friends and Orcent with Kara.

Reactions: Reij
4.40 star(s) 179 Votes