Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I do not understand why I do not get the worn whip. I got all crystals. And blocked two passages (tried also only only blocked the fighting ones). But I get only the elegant whip. In the wiki I can't find more informations. :-(

Honestly, if you keep at the game at some point you're gonna stop caring about the sex, and start being kept up at night considering the economic and social implications of your decisions :p
I do not care for the sex scenes, if they are not really good. I played Ker's Harem and Harem Collector. Both had sex scenes and I use fast space hiting till it was over. I would like to see animated scenes. But it is possible that the scenes are not so interesting, because the connection to the characters is not the same as I have them in My Sweet Neigbours, Sisterly Lust, Summertime Saga, My Sister My Roommate or some other VN's.

In those RPGM and in TLS here, it is a nice story and nice quests more important.

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I do not understand why I do not get the worn whip. I got all crystals. And blocked two passages (tried also only only blocked the fighting ones). But I get only the elegant whip. In the wiki I can't find more informations. :-(

I do not care for the sex scenes, if they are not really good. I played Ker's Harem and Harem Collector. Both had sex scenes and I use fast space hiting till it was over. I would like to see animated scenes. But it is possible that the scenes are not so interesting, because the connection to the characters is not the same as I have them in My Sweet Neigbours, Sisterly Lust, Summertime Saga, My Sister My Roommate or some other VN's.

In those RPGM and in TLS here, it is a nice story and nice quests more important.
It has to do with the whole gathering not just the final event. It's based on the Empress Approval score.

Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
It has to do with the whole gathering not just the final event. It's based on the Empress Approval score.
I hate this wiki. So many informations on so many pages for the one quest.

Looks like Qum's mood is 0. But I do not know why. She has Relationship 99. But even with 99 it would be 2. How can I get during this path her mood on 3?

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017

Looks like Qum's mood is 0. But I do not know why. She has Relationship 99. But even with 99 it would be 2. How can I get during this path her mood on 3?
Give the wiki a break it's a lot of information to cover.
And her mood goes down everytime she has sex with someone. It raises by one if you spend the a day sleeping in bed.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Also since it's been mentioned a lot recently I think it should be noted that the "Walkthrough" is just what it says, a general walkthrough to help you get through the game. Telling you how to get from A to B in case you missed an objective. No it doesn't tell you how to get the worn whip, but you don't need the worn whip to get through the game.

If you want to find every last secret and collectible in your playthrough you should keep, these open as well.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Give the wiki a break it's a lot of information to cover.
And her mood goes down everytime she has sex with someone. It raises by one if you spend the a day sleeping in bed.
Ok, but I have not really time to sleep or not? Or can I do it and still do everything?

Also since it's been mentioned a lot recently I think it should be noted that the "Walkthrough" is just what it says, a general walkthrough to help you get through the game. Telling you how to get from A to B in case you missed an objective. No it doesn't tell you how to get the worn whip, but you don't need the worn whip to get through the game.

If you want to find every last secret and collectible in your playthrough you should keep, these open as well.

But with such a complex hidden stats system, it is not possible to find out what is wrong.

In the moment the walkthrough and quest page are not really helping. And it should not be necessary to need a walkthrough to find out what was made wrong.

I think the game need here lot of rework. :-(

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, but I have not really time to sleep or not? Or can I do it and still do everything?
As the wiki says, if your Qum Rp really is 99 then yes you can do it, just sleep once so that she is at a mood of 3 for two of her sex events.

But with such a complex hidden stats system, it is not possible to find out what is wrong.

In the moment the walkthrough and quest page are not really helping. And it should not be necessary to need a walkthrough to find out what was made wrong.

I think the game need here lot of rework. :-(
And no, sorry but the game and the wiki are fine. Yes, there are a lot of hidden little secrets and variables that can make the game seem daunting to take in at once, especially on the first playthrough, but plenty of people enjoy the fun that comes with playing through the game while managing all those little things to perfection.

But if doing this kind of thing doesn't make you happy then you seriously just don't do it. The game doesn't fade to black with everyone dead if you miss the worn whip or any other optional bonus for doing everything. Just close the wiki and play the game blind.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Looking for a min/max save at the end of chapter 3 non Qum whored route
Save 65 is saved in the Yhilin throne room just after 3rd war, investments already done.
Includes all 3 pieces of Incubus gear, steel needed to forge Varia's swords, Reshaped Varia, Sane Altina, Non-whored Qum, optimal investments like new kingdom and Min's traderoutes and gear at current level. May include duplicates on Riala and Varra cause crown of lust and apron are good for them. Robin completed all her research. Current Shining Swords are 23, according to walkthrough I never missed one. Got all unique Orcs and Impaler survived in Save 91
(Had a nasty bug where I got the Incubus Armor as it's required to exit that dungeon along with the Lustplate but I never got it, didn't notice till it was counted by Tanurak. I added it back in though).

Save 91 is a current save from the Return to Steinford. Managed to get enough influence with Annah and the Mayor. Donovon's chances with Tyna are at low enough to be acceptable, while Kalant and Ignias are in optimal positions. Forced Ganath and Jhenno to back out, got blackmail material on Antarion.
Erosian conflict was resolved quickly and favorably. Didn't torture Fucklord as I think it could have negative repercussions for Entity. At Gawnfall, Succubi joined the church, Unpeople were given relief, aid given to Tak'kan and Purity standards revoked, meaning Sarai locked in at 100. Church helped against fucklord and Herin was promoted. As for the issues, all resolved in favor, with Succubus Knight order being created, Eustrin being put in a strong position, Mother's Guard curbed and Goddess of Magic being given recognition. Picked up the Incubus Glove and Pin, Shining Swords is 29 and Abyssal Gems at 20.
Only thing I'm unhappy about is I didn't train enough while in the Orgasmic Empire, meaning Simon is usually a level behind in an optimal build. He's still strong but it irks me.

Reactions: adidas420

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
try to put all the relevant information in a single page, how long you think it became? and if you are only at the gathering mean you don't have reach the heavy sections with one single page each (and the page for the event ending chapter three is 20K+ words long)

the thing closest what you want is the decanter tips guide: a good "breviary" sort of thing

for the worn whip you need 12 total score in the endgame section (the cave one).
move the snowballs for closing the passage are one point each [there are 4 of them]
take each crystal are one point [there are 3 of them]
give the crystals to the fheliel's contender are one poin each [you can give the crystal only once, so after gathering all the three]
cutting the bridge are 3 point

all summed up are 13 points, enough for the whip without any bonus points from empress approval [you can gain up two point from the approval]

empress approval grant more day in simon route ( zero, one or two for 4-, 5-9, 10+ approval score).

you cannot miss any activity, there are 8 activity and 8 "free" section (sleep is one of them). the order you do it's relevant. the best choice is alwasy leave fucklord and lord of blood rooms to the last, do the orc council, fheliel and pansuccubus to the earliest occasion. and go to the village on day (not night) section. a bit of min maxing will be doing balia before the optional fight in the village (more XP for orcent)

it isn't true. you can alwasy say what is wrong, but this need a knowledge of the game mechanics far above any guide can give you. if you have any problem simply ask in the wiki forum, a lot of people are eager to help.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostone2

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
try to put all the relevant information in a single page, how long you think it became? and if you are only at the gathering mean you don't have reach the heavy sections with one single page each (and the page for the event ending chapter three is 20K+ words long)

the thing closest what you want is the decanter tips guide: a good "breviary" sort of thing
It must not be the whole walkthrough on one page. Every quest or path could having an extra page would be also ok. To need searching 4-5 or more pages to get one information you want is just to much.

Also the specific pages are usefull if you just want those informations.

About the hidden stats system. What I meant is if you try to play without walkthrough, you can't. You do not even know that Qum has a mood system which has heavy influence on the goal. I could not find out what makes the succubi hunt successful. I was always the last one. And I was really fast and got many butterflies. I didn't know that I failed with Fheliel or why Qum didn't do any sex scenes (beside the orc orgy). I checked the stats and she had mood 6, after the orc orgy 3 and little later 0, but I didn't looked why it happed.

If there is an efficient order the game offer nothing to find it. And it pretty boring to do the gathering again and again in different combinations until it works.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
It must not be the whole walkthrough on one page. Every quest or path could having an extra page would be also ok. To need searching 4-5 or more pages to get one information you want is just to much.

Also the specific pages are usefull if you just want those informations.
the sheer amount of info needed to explain all the section in the game are simply to much. outside specific section you need only walkthrough, quest, secret and colletible and hidden stats page. near all the info needed are there.

About the hidden stats system. What I meant is if you try to play without walkthrough, you can't. You do not even know that Qum has a mood system which has heavy influence on the goal. I could not find out what makes the succubi hunt successful. I was always the last one. And I was really fast and got many butterflies. I didn't know that I failed with Fheliel or why Qum didn't do any sex scenes (beside the orc orgy). I checked the stats and she had mood 6, after the orc orgy 3 and little later 0, but I didn't looked why it happed.
at the start of the route (the first map in rodak) yarra ask qum how willing she is to help during the gathering and her reply let you know rougjly her mood. you can check with her every day to have feedback for her state.

for the number... there is a little confusion. in the game "qum mood" variable is set between 12 and 0, (rp [100+/99-90/89-75/74-] points [12/6/3/0]) and is lowered of 3 points for each scene she join. "sleep" increase the value of 1 point, but is as good as 3 for the check logic.
the four scene are orgy (carnival of sex, skullcrasher main event), orc council/orgy, ogre scene, assfuck by the palace guard.
with 99 rp you have 6 mood point, enough for two scene, after the sleeping action you can do another scene.

because the game substract alwasy 3 and the starting number is a multiply of 3 using 12-0 or 4-0 it's the same, and because you cannot seet the hidden variables the latter is better.

If there is an efficient order the game offer nothing to find it. And it pretty boring to do the gathering again and again in different combinations until it works.
the only two things the game tell you nothing is the bonus fight in the village must done at day and not in a night section and be stealthy in approaching balia lab increase empress approval. otherwise it's logic prioritize empress' command over 'snooping around' and that is enough to maximize the reward in the gathering.

seriously if you find the gathering frustrating... well wait the summit or the synod...

Reactions: lostone2 and Waxer

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
About the hidden stats system. What I meant is if you try to play without walkthrough, you can't.

If there is an efficient order the game offer nothing to find it
I played through the first time with no knowledge of the hidden stats or a walkthrough. Yet I managed to do the gathering well enough to get the whip, have Qums scenes and do everything at the gathering first time. The gathering isn't that hard it's just the typical RPG talk to everyone and go eveywhere kind of thing.

As for been efficient in fairness you're not supposed to know how choices and investments are working under the hood so you min max them. You're supposed to make the choices you want. If you want to min max it that's what the wiki is for and it does do that job well but the game itself doesn't seem to want players to do that. There's even a quote about investments from the dev where she outright says you're not supposed to have a firm grasp of it.

I don't believe you can actually win any event at the gathering. The succubus hunt in particular the aim isn't to catch butterflys it's for the kings to catch succubus you're not a competitor you're a prize which is why the number of butterflys you caught doesn't matter and you come last because Simon is not there to catch succubi.

Last edited:
Reactions: lostone2 and Waxer

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Again, it works every time. You're making it sound like the game is giving you a game over. Just move on, If you're not having fun trying to get it perfect then just don't.

Reactions: Cervixpunch

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
the only two things the game tell you nothing is the bonus fight in the village must done at day and not in a night section and be stealthy in approaching balia lab increase empress approval. otherwise it's logic prioritize empress' command over 'snooping around' and that is enough to maximize the reward in the gathering.
Even the grove has hints. Visit the grove at night, and succubi tell you it's creepy there in the daytime.

4.40 star(s) 179 Votes