manscout

Jun 13, 2018
To move conversation in a different direction- (since we've beaten this horse so much it is now atoms scattered amongst the stars)

The 1st Ardford arc is masterful. I love everything about it.

Especially the music-
The Synth triplets on the intro verses of melody.
That tasteful flute melody coming in from nowhere.
The driving 4/4 beat of the cymbols-
Some instrument I don't even know wtf it is comes in for a soli.

So good!
Aesthetically one of my favourite parts of the game, very good songs and the maps really felt like we finally made it to the de facto capital of the continent (heart of the church and the royalty).

Reactions: monk_56

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
The irony is that the only ones getting riled up is y'all. And from what i've seen, it's something that happens a lot around here. Someone says something different from the norm and the whole squad comes in, offended over a handful of words, wielding passive aggressive essays on to why they are wrong.

Next time ask why someone thinks as they do, rather than immediately getting overly protective and jumping to conclusions.
There is no irony here. And no one is "riled up" like you say aside from you, seeing as how you've been frantically running to respond to literally any post that even remotely mentions this subject (case in point being my post).

"Next time ask why someone thinks as they do"
This is going to be a huge surprise but here it is.
Ready?
No one on the whole internet cares, nor is obligated to care to pick how you, a stranger thinks. They only care about facts. And the facts are that A) The tags are clearly written out for all to see, B) You clearly missed them and complained about something that you wouldn't have if you hadn't, and C) Your pride prevents you from admitting that you didn't see the aforementioned tags, so you spend minutes of your day responding to everyone on the topic.
Stop telling yourself that you're speaking from a place of expertise. This is no place for it, especially when you're so clearly in the wrong here.

Again, you knew what you were signing up for; the tags are there. You have exactly 0 room to argue. You don't like it, then maybe this game isn't for you. And the dev sure as hell isn't going to change the type of content he/she makes because one person on a platform (that steals their work, mind you) whined. Go find something more up your alley.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
damn, don't tell someone they gotta leave the fandom or whatever because they didn't like one aspect of a game.
(also "they only care about facts" is a hilariously high opinion of the internet lol)

For my part I don't see that section as an unforgivable kind of unfaithfulness because the girls are working toward Simon's goals and working to get him back from a dreadfully uncertain fate. But not everyone will agree with me and that's fine. It just seems to me like Simon would recognize the extenuating circumstances and underlying motivation here.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Here are some spoilers.
Updated Enemy list:
It appears that we get to fight all minor shardholders apart from Nyst. Is this some kind of an unholy alliance, a battle royale or did each king decide on a different place than the other?

Also Trin temporarily betrays Simon?!

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Might want to give a spoiler tag to the spoiler, especially for the last bit.
Is it better now? By the way, I didn't know that I had to press the gear icon in order to enable features like spoilers and such. What a weird redundant switch.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018

TF? I thought Trin couldn't betray Simon because of that magical contract or something? And what does 'temporary' mean? I hope the public version is released soon :)!
First of all, since I don't have access to the patreon build, all I can do is interpret secondary sources. Why do I assume that Trin's possible (?) betrayal will be only temporary? Because I honestly don't believe that Sierra is willing to do something like that to a major character. Minor characters are fair game but with the exception of Altina, major characters are off-limits. Hell, even Hilstara's maiming is temporary (I know that it will be after the game that she recovers her strength, but my point still stands)
Perhaps Trin is pretending to betray us in order to become a double agent against Tanurak or Lillith.
Also the public version will be out in AT LEAST two weeks. We will need some patience or some generous leaker. It will be almost 4 months between the last 2 public releases when 57.x comes out.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I will point out that balance and details testing is being done as we speak, Including on hilarious line of someone saying there own name instead of who they are talking about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I will point out that balance and details testing is being done as we speak, Including on hilarious line of someone saying there own name instead of who they are talking about

I have to ask. Is he Cosmo's even more stupid cousin or does he actually have a plan? That would be something I would expect from a cartoon villain.
Tanurak was supposed to be the subtle one.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I haven't played through even one full branch yet
but he at least claimed he couldn't take down the barrier and made it a goddess hunt, since he needed(or claimed to need) more shards to break the stronger barrier and the GoM has prepared for this though he did remove the hiding barrier so everyone knew where she was, he may have also told the lord of blood before hand since his flying base was very very close by when the battle started, whether he has a plan or is going lol chaos like he was described as why he killed an entire race of creatures in the past, i don't fully know yet. he may just be wanting a massive chaotic fight

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
First of all, since I don't have access to the patreon build, all I can do is interpret secondary sources. Why do I assume that Trin's possible (?) betrayal will be only temporary? Because I honestly don't believe that Sierra is willing to do something like that to a major character. Minor characters are fair game but with the exception of Altina, major characters are off-limits. Hell, even Hilstara's maiming is temporary (I know that it will be after the game that she recovers her strength, but my point still stands)
Perhaps Trin is pretending to betray us in order to become a double agent against Tanurak or Lillith.
Also the public version will be out in AT LEAST two weeks. We will need some patience or some generous leaker. It will be almost 4 months between the last 2 public releases when 57.x comes out.

I have to ask. Is he Cosmo's even more stupid cousin or does he actually have a plan? That would be something I would expect from a cartoon villain.
Tanurak was supposed to be the subtle one.
he has a plan? yes, a good plan? it's debatable.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, it's everybody knows how make Sarah join to harem members? I already try 5 times restart the game but still can't make it

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, it's everybody knows how make Sarah join to harem members? I already try 5 times restart the game but still can't make it
succubi accepted/church diverge and remove purity standard during the synod, don't take the proposal to keep the old standard for more influence and have a rp score of 80+

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Fulminato I am fairly certain that even non maxed Trin will return to us. She might cause some collateral damage and perhaps lose some of her power but I doubt that she will be against us until the bitter end

Goi I believe that there is a fine line between being whimsical and being a moron. Tanurak did destroy an entire species on a whim, yes. But he followed a subtle and methodical process that was irreversible when it was finally observable. His current plan couldn't be anymore different. It lacks any subtlety and since his announcement attracted most of the major powers it makes it easier to fall apart (I doubt that sowing pure chaos power can offset this fact). It is like Tanurak has become stupid.

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
succubi accepted/church diverge and remove purity standard during the synod, don't take the proposal to keep the old standard for more influence and have a rp score of 80+
That's exactly after the council right? I already fulfill that, but nothing happened

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
That's exactly after the council right? I already fulfill that, but nothing happened
If you did everything correctly during the council event, then you just need to keep visiting her (leave her tower and enter again to talk with her), you should get progressive scenes that eventually lead to her joining the harem.

EDIT: Her tower is in the New Givini map.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Goi I believe that there is a fine line between being whimsical and being a moron. Tanurak did destroy an entire species on a whim, yes. But he followed a subtle and methodical process that was irreversible when it was finally observable. His current plan couldn't be anymore different. It lacks any subtlety and since his announcement attracted most of the major powers it makes it easier to fall apart (I doubt that sowing pure chaos power can offset this fact). It is like Tanurak has become stupid.

pure chaos to some degree is his goal, and if he wants the GoM he needs the other kings because will heavily implied he is far too weak to do it himself, same reason he just unleashed the lustlord on us he saw a chance and took it, there was no real plan for him then, also there is the question of if he thinks GoM has set a trap(like she does warn simon not to be the first to arrive) and tanurak claimed first to arrive gets the prize, add in he knows at least our group would try to stop him and if he is too weak to break the GoM defences himself then how does he stop us from blocking him during that.

considering the GoM used a large amount of divine energy to make her temple float, well I imagine everyone would get involved anyway just slower.
after all she has been preparing for this for years

Reactions: Sotman

Etro16

Jul 22, 2019
If you did everything correctly during the council event, then you just need to keep visiting her (leave her tower and enter again to talk with her), you should get progressive scenes that eventually lead to her joining the harem.

EDIT: Her tower is in the New Givini map.
I already did, even after Erosian Wars but still doesn't happen. Am I need do something specificly after the Council? that's scene triggered if sister Beatrice Before joining with Sarai or after joining with her?

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes