Goi

Nov 18, 2017
to quote the main person working on the content guide " there are a lot of barnches with a lot of interchangable scenete between them. and it's taking an huge amount of time to follow the game logic. "

Eh I have seen the update drop later than this(here anyway) and I do think waiting for .1 to fix the issues brought up in the comments of the patron update already

Reactions: Sotman

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
Anyway, let's change the topic. There was a public update that had some hidden maps that were removed later. It was at least 2 updates prior to meeting the Duke of Stineford. Does anyone remember which one was it and if it is still up? Thanks anyway.

Apr 23, 2018
It's been several updates since I last played this game. It's probably one of my favorite rpgmaker games. Last I played I just got past beating the Incubus King. In all my playthroughs I never whored out qum. Just wondering if at this point are there more pros with the extra pron advantage than there are cons?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
It's been several updates since I last played this game. It's probably one of my favorite rpgmaker games. Last I played I just got past beating the Incubus King. In all my playthroughs I never whored out qum. Just wondering if at this point are there more pros with the extra pron advantage than there are cons?
Overall more cons, last time I checked the extra ProN kinda runs into a stonewall during the transition from chapter 3 to chapter 4, you can have around an extra 80k during the Ardford Summit, but nothing super worthwhile investing in that the "don't whore Qum" optimized routes don't already get.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
eh most of the walkthroughs even on the old wiki advise avoiding it and most people seem to think both on the old wiki and the new one that not doing it is the right option( hell the one walkthrough that did do it stopped once more cons were added to the desion), I've see a person or two arggue it on both the old and new fourms,

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I can tell you whoring out Qum is by far one of the most damaging options long term with how much its brought to shit on Simon and how it lowers so much relationship points that an extra 10k pr0n is never worth it. Besides thats chump change compared to how insanely rich you are late game that the Dev makes new investments simple charity cases at this point.

Apr 23, 2018
Cool, Thanks for the advice. I was going to start another playthrough and I wanted to be sure which direction to go. I'm going for another playthrough without whoring her out.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Cool, Thanks for the advice. I was going to start another playthrough and I wanted to be sure which direction to go. I'm going for another playthrough without whoring her out.
General advice for this game is evil actions never go your way, acting cruel or like an asshole has more consequences than anything else.

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
torturing estaven is not more evil to kill the old bar owner in feroholm at the start of the game.
In essence, Estaven's soul was raped and flayed at the same time for a subjective eternity. That's totally the same level of evil with outright killing a douche bar owner /S.

Don't get me wrong. Estaven had more than earned his punishment and I didn't shed a single tear for him. But it doesn't negate the cruelty of the torture at all.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
I will say I tried the non-torture method and it was hella boring and unsatisfying... All I really know is that it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. RIP nice guy Estaven(still tortured him).

Last edited:

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
I will say I tried the non-torture method and it was hella boring and unsatisfying... All I really know is that it couldn't happen to a nicer guy. RIP nice guy Estaven(still tortured him).
Perhaps the Incubus Emperor deserved it more. Perhaps. I mean he fucked succubi to the point they could only feel constant pain and the only time an unsuccubus spoke was for her to request euthanasia and then thanking us. Also remember that 5% of the unsuccubi can't recover ever.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Perhaps the Incubus Emperor deserved it more. Perhaps. I mean he fucked succubi to the point they could only feel constant pain and the only time an unsuccubus spoke was for her to request euthanasia and then thanking us. Also remember that 5% of the unsuccubi can't recover ever.
His mind was also far gone compared to Estaven so torture might not have been as effective.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The impression I got is that Estaven getting tortured or not doesn't really matter to the story. Rather that Wendis performing the torture while in her current state would have negative long-term effects on her psyche after her new body is completed.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The impression I got is that Estaven getting tortured or not doesn't really matter to the story. Rather that Wendis performing the torture while in her current state would have negative long-term effects on her psyche after her new body is completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelari and Sotman

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Have another question; so...apparently after you start "Governing Yhilin" phase, you should get some discretionary funds. But when I speak to noble liason, she says I should speak to Lady Megail, but she doesnt mention anything about it. Also...when I go into House of Petitions they just say I dont have any funds at all. What could be causing this problem, since it is kinda game breaking, not being able to use funds in first roun of investments. Also....where the hell can you check how many of these funds you have left?

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
if you are talking about mechanical change... there are some rp-ish change tied to the decision

Have another question; so...apparently after you start "Governing Yhilin" phase, you should get some discretionary funds. But when I speak to noble liason, she says I should speak to Lady Megail, but she doesnt mention anything about it. Also...when I go into House of Petitions they just say I dont have any funds at all. What could be causing this problem, since it is kinda game breaking, not being able to use funds in first roun of investments. Also....where the hell can you check how many of these funds you have left?
go inside the house of petition and talk with the maid near the door.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
if you are talking about mechanical change... there are some rp-ish change tied to the decision

I could swear there was either hints from Sierra Lee or an in-game warning that there may be serious negative consequences down the line. It is possible that I'm misremembering though.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes