Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
go inside the house of petition and talk with the maid near the door.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Sadly I must have missed the clue, but I dont remember anyone saying to go to the maid. Couldnt they add this info in quest info; would be much easier for people to not miss this. Anyhow....must replay some stuff now, since missed some investments because of not checking the maid >x<

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
go inside the house of petition and talk with the maid near the door.

Thanks for the info. Sadly I must have missed the clue, but I dont remember anyone saying to go to the maid. Couldnt they add this info in quest info; would be much easier for people to not miss this. Anyhow....must replay some stuff now, since missed some investments because of not checking the maid >x<

Yeah the guides do miss some details here and there (although to be fair, there is a ridiculous amount to try to keep track of). I use this which I feel is the best overall, but even this one sometimes misses minor details.

Last edited:

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Yeah the guides do miss some details here and there (although to be fair, there is a ridiculous amount to try to keep track of). I use this which I feel is the best overall, but even this one sometimes misses minor details.
Yeah, the game is really complex and it is kinda hard. Didnt know about that guide, since I was mostly using this ; I still remember it from I first played the game, and kinda keep up using it.

That aside though, I am now at the point where you chose a Elven Mage; either Orilise or Lynine. If I am not mistaken last time i have choosen Lynine, but is she the best option, or is it better to go with Orilise? I read something about later in game, that their bonuses are very different, compared to what you get at the moment in the elven forest.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Yeah, the game is really complex and it is kinda hard. Didnt know about that guide, since I was mostly using this ; I still remember it from I first played the game, and kinda keep up using it.

That aside though, I am now at the point where you chose a Elven Mage; either Orilise or Lynine. If I am not mistaken last time i have choosen Lynine, but is she the best option, or is it better to go with Orilise? I read something about later in game, that their bonuses are very different, compared to what you get at the moment in the elven forest.
I think the differences are pretty minor, long term. But the walkthrough I did recommended the skinny elf.

Reactions: Sotman

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
If I am not mistaken last time i have choosen Lynine, but is she the best option, or is it better to go with Orilise?
The only slight difference is how much affection your choices make and when you can lock their affection. Going Lynine for the first second, talking to her then going to Orilise is what I did, that means you can lock Lynine at the F-Lord's harem scene and Orilise at Gawnfall.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

fandom wiki is abandoned, .
the most cinical choice is lynine when you need to help the queen, orilise after. (only join orilise after listen lynine, and decline the first proposal and press for more information).

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
it also effect what pention gets bypassed in the pention section of the war, as well as some other minor things.

also I would advise switching to the other wiki it has the same though more and better up to date stuff(matters more when you get to the more recent stuff but it does bring up one of the changes based on who you chose) because the fandom wiki got mostly abandoned a few updates ago aka months ago

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Okay. Thanks for the wiki; didnt know that the one I was using was abandoned. Anyhow...if I am understanding correctly, there is no wrong choice with who you go; either route has some good points and bad points. I was wondering though; does taking either of those two lock out their scenes in gallery? Since only now noticed, that you can actually check the scenes that already happened?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Okay. Thanks for the wiki; didnt know that the one I was using was abandoned. Anyhow...if I am understanding correctly, there is no wrong choice with who you go; either route has some good points and bad points. I was wondering though; does taking either of those two lock out their scenes in gallery? Since only now noticed, that you can actually check the scenes that already happened?
there are some superior or inferior choice in the game, and there are a lot of tradeoff.
if you want the best result in as most game section as possibile the path is mostly obligated, but the game isn't complete and something seem minor can be fundamental in the next update. so until the game is complete there are a few school of thinking about the optimizing the playthrough.

but if you start to follow a full guide, like or you must follow every decision and any investment are detailed, missing even a single element can fuck up you save irreversibly.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
Got it....from what I have quickly got the info from, the thosha playthrough is much more similar to mine, then yours. So I will follow that one; other then that thanks to everyone for the quick response. If I will need some help again, will ask for it ;)

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
there are some superior or inferior choice in the game, and there are a lot of tradeoff.
if you want the best result in as most game section as possibile the path is mostly obligated, but the game isn't complete and something seem minor can be fundamental in the next update. so until the game is complete there are a few school of thinking about the optimizing the playthrough.

but if you start to follow a full guide, like or you must follow every decision and any investment are detailed, missing even a single element can fuck up you save irreversibly.

Are there major tangible differences b/t yours and thosha's guides? It seemed like both had similar goals?? I have been following thosha- but it becomes a little muddy once I hit chapter 5 so i've been looking at yours a bit too to try to gain some clarity! Thanks for your work creating a guide btw- it is very nicely done!

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Are there major tangible differences b/t yours and thosha's guides? It seemed like both had similar goals?? I have been following thosha- but it becomes a little muddy once I hit chapter 5 so i've been looking at yours a bit too to try to gain some clarity! Thanks for your work creating a guide btw- it is very nicely done!
i haven't check thosha playthorugh in detail in ages. but i help him to refine it, so they have strong similarity.

what you mean with "muddy" in particular?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
i haven't check thosha playthorugh in detail in ages. but i help him to refine it, so they have strong similarity.

what you mean with "muddy" in particular?
A little confusing basically- since its hard to conceptualize exactly what is going on in chapter 5 and a lot of the wiki data concerning chapter 5 hasn't caught up with everything that occurs - on top of chapter 5 not being complete? Thanks for your answer!

Also the two guides diverge a bit more heavily in end of chapter 4 / chapter 5 investments so that is confusing as well.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
A little confusing basically- since its hard to conceptualize exactly what is going on in chapter 5 and a lot of the wiki data concerning chapter 5 hasn't caught up with everything that occurs - on top of chapter 5 not being complete? Thanks for your answer!

Also the two guides diverge a bit more heavily in end of chapter 4 / chapter 5 investments so that is confusing as well.
the wiki (miraheze, as fandom as i said, is abandoned) is updated only after public release. and after that is a community effort, there are some people working to keep it update, but you know, everyone had their problems and free time isn't alwasy plenty. if you find some section laking or unclear you can (and i strongly advice you to) open a thread in the forum ( ) to explain the situation. often some section can seem very clear to some people, but very confusing to other, so any feedback (in the realm of civil discussions) is appreciated.

for the playthorugh this is expected, after mid chapter 4 i never talked with thosha about his optimization, and i don't have read his playthrough since, so a divergence in chapter 5 is natural and as said in my pastebin, since the last iteration of chapter 4 investment matter less, so you aren't steer to specific path to hit the best threshold.

Reactions: monk_56
4.50 star(s) 181 Votes