Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So the CREATOR of this game says in the description that "you'll build an harem" and now someone that appears from somewhere says "Hey, it is not Harem, you should remove it" and should it be removed?

I dont want to insult people, but yeah...

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So the CREATOR of this game says in the description that "you'll build an harem" and now someone that appears from somewhere says "Hey, it is not Harem, you should remove it" and should it be removed?

I dont want to insult people, but yeah...
A person who by all appearances, not even played the game.

I used to never understandd why SL has stated that she really doesn't like f95 zone, but the day she releases a major and complicated update with huge amounts of gameplay and lore, the main topic of discussion is people still crying over the fact that Yarra had sex with an orc in chapter 2. Which came out several years ago. God damn.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
It's okay for this game to have the cheating tag. But only because of when Simon fucked the dwarf queen. She was married, y'know.

edit: Actually I guess you could also count Simon taking Riala and Iris from the Incubus Emperor.

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Wait... will have other cocks... but says Simon is the only cock for her? I am a little confused, please clarify. Also is yarra the succubus?

And if that is the case, why so much talk about ntr, sharing/swinging and polygamy where some of the girls fuck other guys without character choice? (namely the part where you control the girls is one of the examples giving where they fuck others while you are viewing their perspective, and you don't have a choice in the matter, hence the ntr comments since it is behind simons back at the time, although there may be context story wise that makes it not ntr, I assume there is, but is still not harem).
…Because it happens in TWO scenes, in a game with well over a hundred, hell The characters involved straight wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t absolutely vital to help the MC’s goals. NTR is fundamentally about a character LOSING a love interest to another man, which considering that Yarra is still completely head over heels for Simon, makes adding it as a tag bullshit since it’s made abundantly clear that in said two scenes she has zero emotional investment beyond it furthering Simon’s objectives.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Wait... will have other cocks... but says Simon is the only cock for her? I am a little confused, please clarify. Also is yarra the succubus?

And if that is the case, why so much talk about ntr, sharing/swinging and polygamy where some of the girls fuck other guys without character choice? (namely the part where you control the girls is one of the examples giving where they fuck others while you are viewing their perspective, and you don't have a choice in the matter, hence the ntr comments since it is behind simons back at the time, although there may be context story wise that makes it not ntr, I assume there is, but is still not harem).
Yarra won't fuck other dudes, she does fuck other girls though. She's the main element of the harem and the manager of it also. And yeah, she is a succubus. The game revolves around sexuality a lot, sexual magic, etc, succubus is an all-female race that needs sexual energy to survive. So Yarra is a super horny girl. There isn't a fucking a guy scenario without your constent at all, only the boobjob for the orcs during the summit.

As for the harem arguement, don't even try to go there without knowing the story please. Thanks.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
..... if you don't have the girls exclusively then it isn't harem... it is pretty simple.
The Last Sovereign

The Last Sovereign is an adult fantasy RPG that plunges you into the saga of a world torn between forces of lust and purity. As you enter the complex conflict, you forge a new path that will change the course of history!

...maybe. The thing is, acting like most heroes gets you killed, and most evil overlords' plans make no sense. The Last Sovereign is a game that twists your expectations for adult games, while fully embracing a reconstruction of some familiar old tropes to provide a lot of fun, sexy content.

Current Content
Hours of Gameplay: 40+
Sex Scenes: 150+

By telling a story that has sex as an integral component, The Last Sovereign offers a deep storyline that naturally includes sex scenes. No need to grind for hours or lose to every enemy to find the content. Not only will you adventure in a world where sex is a weapon, you'll build a harem of fully-realized characters with their own reasons for being with you... in and out of the bedroom.

New Content Every Month!
The game has been updated with a new chapter every month without fail, each update adding more sex scenes and advancing the intricate plot. You'll not only battle monsters and explore dungeons, you'll negotiate with kings, survive steamy encounters with succubi, investigate mysteries, dominate the world economically, and claim a glorious destiny!

Join Us!
and you'll get regular progress updates, each new version of the game a week early, and input on the design process! Hope to hear from you! ^-^

You try to be smart but you end to be more of an ignorant.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
..... if you don't have the girls exclusively then it isn't harem... it is pretty simple. and from the story, there is swinging.... and sharing... hence my asking if it is optional or not lmao.
you are wrong. period. no amount of words can change the meaning of a term. if i call dog a cat, don't change the meaning of the words "dog" and "cat". mean only i'm dumb and don't understand the meaning of the words i use.

said that... another war for the "NTR" in the first gathering? :FacePalm:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I can call something a harem, and then have the LIs fuck others... doesn't mean it is a harem.

A dev calling an apple a banana doesn't make it a banana.

If they add scenes that take away the harem factor, it takes away the harem factor, thus taking away the harem tag, plain and simple.
An ignorant saying that raining is a form of god's power. Doesn't make it a god power.

The creator of the game that have all the rights makes clear that in the game you build an harem, so as the creator have the final answer about this, it is still an harem game, you can like it or not, and you cry or not, but that' s final, plain and simple.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
again, just cause the creator says so, doesn't make it true. If a dev says you are building a harem, but then you go and collect them, and then they fuck everyone and everything (like roundscape), that isn't harem, despite what the dev tries to say. (not saying they do this, just an extreme example).
And why someone that appears from somewhere, that clearly doesnt played the game someone with no relation to the creator have the true right of god and not the Original creator who works on the game from more than 5 years?
The answer is:
Yes!

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
1. I have played it before. (stopped after starting to play as the LIs bit cause had to do other stuff, haven't played since).

2. Devs use genre's they don't get to define them.
Twistty answered, the discussion is over, you are wrong and that's final, plain and simple.

Thank you for playing, try againnext update.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes