Wol

Aug 30, 2016
1. I have played it before. (stopped after starting to play as the LIs bit cause had to do other stuff, haven't played since).

2. Devs use genre's they don't get to define them.
Fun fact, you don't get to define genre's either.
Here's a simple quote to help you understand.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck 99% of the time, then it's probably a fucking duck.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
You know... you could have made this all simple from the start if you lead with that...

indeed if 3 out of 20 in a harem do stuff with others, then the other 17 are still harem. HENCE MY ASKING! lmao XD

that is what I was asking for this whole time you know...

My idea: you share almost all, without a say in the matter.

Your correction: only 3, and one was only with a female.
You know...you cold have made this all simple from the start if you had actually played the game all the way through. Or trusted when dozens of people tried to tell you that you were wrong.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Harem: 1 guy many women.

Where am I changing the meaning of it being 1 guy and many women?
first: harem mean a relation one to many. gender of the people involved is irrilevant.
second: harem mean an absence of jealousy between the "many" of the relationship.
three: harem don't include full exclusivity. those include relationship exclusivity between the "many" and the "one", don't exclude relationship between the "many". and with the agreeement of the "one" of the relationship the many can have relationship outside established relationship.

talk all you want, but what you think of the meaning of the words it's irrilevant to the universe (any single opinion is irrilevant, the only thing relevant is the colletive people understanding)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Indeed, my understanding was mistaken. (though share most if not all, when is only 3 out of 20, so very much still harem).

..... well the whole time i was asking for actual facts and not opinions of the game... like Wol gave (despite the insults).
No, you are a tipical person that when your doctor says that you have cancer, you say that he is not right because you saw on internet the meaning of cancer, and your symptons are more like a migraine.

That's all.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Anyway, given the new info. New question.

The 3 characters that do others. which are they? (Yarra is one, what are the other two?).

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Ok - this whole NTR - Harem discussion needs to end here.
The report was answered, case closed!

Seriously - do the last few posts need to be deleted and warnings issued?
(Not mentioning anyone specifically).
Hopefully not - move on folks.

It's sunny outside - I'm going to the beach.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok - this whole NTR - Harem discussion needs to end here.
The report was answered, case closed!

Seriously - do the last few posts need to be deleted and warnings issued?
Hopefully not - move on folks.
It's sunny outside - I'm going to the beach.
Probably a good idea to clean up most if not all of them. Since people will read, feel the need to reply, then the reply may get replied to etc.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
So anyway, for the ones who played the game to end of this update.
Who do you think is the last person that Tanurak see?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
the main point for this section are having airship, preferably a lot, militarized them, givini mage guild and elleani maxed (not required for all the branch, but most)
Thanks for your data on airships- I totally neglegted them whist I derped through investments in chapter 5. There are what 3 airship investments? The origional one in Yinlin- militarizing the yinlin fleet- and the fleet in ummm- Ardford? I had restored a lot of places in the chalice states- and restored rodak food- I can probably invest in the two airship thingies and mage guild for easily with the ~ 4 mil that frees up. Which options did you chose during the warden of the south to cap your % at 100- in regards to Tyna - religious pressure - and economic pressure.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yarra also has some scenes with Funani, who technically isn't a harem member but part of the "household", and not in all the scenes Simon will take part, only in one I think. Hilstara also has some succubi orgies, but pretty much every outsider scene is girl on girl.

Btw, whoring Qum out, ironically, has some long lasting and severe consequences throughout the game.
Yeah, forgot about those scenes, it's been a while for me, forgot about Yarra banging the orc too. I kinda chalk that up to Yarra's nature and wasn't it before she really started seeing things Simon's way? I can't recall. I generally don't count the F/F, Succubus/Succubus pairings, as that's just sharing between the Harem, or in Fuani's case between her "mistress".

Is it sad that I can't recall if Fuani has had sex with Simon yet? I'm wanting to say yes, but I'm not 100% on that.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for your data on airships- I totally neglegted them whist I derped through investments in chapter 5. There are what 3 airship investments? The origional one in Yinlin- militarizing the yinlin fleet- and the fleet in ummm- Ardford? I had restored a lot of places in the chalice states- and restored rodak food- I can probably invest in the two airship thingies and mage guild for easily with the ~mil that frees up. Which options did you chose during the warden of the south to cap your % at 100- in regards to Tyna - religious pressure - and economic pressure.

I think I did religious pressure, some pressure as the Doom King, and then alot of talking to everyone.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
So anyway, for the ones who played the game to end of this update.
Who do you think is the last person that Tanurak see?
The sprite makes it look like Hester, but I'm not convinced. I think it might be a red herring.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
In support to the red herring concept there are a lot of old ladies who have same character model as hester in game.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
I think I did religious pressure, some pressure as the Doom King, and then alot of talking to everyone.
Did anything come of the "breeding camps" narrative yet- or is that stuff all TBD. Support the "doom king" had some hefty bonuses- but it felt bad to think I might allow some rapey camp in New Givini if I didn't discourage that twin from his corrupted mindset.

AgumenticR

Sep 6, 2018
Did anything come of the "breeding camps" narrative yet- or is that stuff all TBD. Support the "doom king" had some hefty bonuses- but it felt bad to think I might allow some rapey camp in New Givini if I didn't discourage that twin from his corrupted mindset.
Considering there was only a single update about a very different issue since Warden of the South, no. It's probably something for the final free roam and all the harem quests.

4.50 star(s) 181 Votes